Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Who is your favorite member? (multi choice public)
Gyuri (worship the goddess!) 1 7.69%
Seungyeon (hamsters rule!) 0 0%
Sunghee (come back, Saint, I miss you!) 0 0%
Hara (no, koalas rule!) 0 0%
Nicole (all abord the Cole train!) 3 23.08%
Jiyoung (maknae forever!) 0 0%
Ahh! I can't pick! They're all sooo awesome! (aka the obvious choice) 3 23.08%
Seriously V, you keep forgetting to put an Alizée button! 7 53.85%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-21-2010, 01:38 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

ROFLMFAO! Wow, acetone, way to go! I never thought about it like that!
Old 06-21-2010, 04:18 PM
Big fan of SooYoung and IU

Lucian_RO is on a distinguished road

@V: Your sudden interest in this group made curious enough to start listening to their songs. I like Honey for the start, and I'll make a more clear impression after I listen to the others more.

Old 06-21-2010, 04:19 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

oh jeez, more kpop

Old 06-21-2010, 05:52 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Defenetly more k-pop ehehe kara is also one of hte groups im listening to especualy the song Lupin and Nicoles smile in that video omg ahaha. My fav members from that group are Nicole and Goo Hara. The song Wanna also catches my eye lol.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joonhyuk View Post
yall can talk to B bout that too.
he loves like 3 girl groups equally, kara, t-ara, and snsd.
though he has a lot more media from the 9 girls he still willing to get you anything from any of the others.

u might be grabbing him in a point of high temperements though, he broke a folding chair when germany lost to serbia lololol
eheheh GO SERBIA ahaha yeah thats right one of the bigest upset of the World Cup today lol. Its was a great game I nearly lost my voice when Serbia scored and Serbia goaly Stojkovic blocked hte penalty kick hehe. Went to work could talk lol my bos said u were watching the Germany Serbia game right lol.

Not back to topic heck yeah Kara is also one of the other k-pop groups i listen to, favorite members Nicole and Goo Hara.

Last edited by Srbski-kralj; 06-21-2010 at 05:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 06-21-2010, 09:58 PM

Now I am slowly starting to like Honey a lot... Wanna is still my favorite, but Honey has now overtaken Lupin for second, and Wanna will have to fight hard for first place! But even if I do start liking Honey better, well, just like with Alizée and JEAM, or SNSD and the song Girls' Generation, Wanna will always remain special. Just like how I now like KARA better, but SNSD will always hold a special place in my heart as my first KPop group. I was watching Lupin earlier, and I recognised some of the dances. At some point, when talking to Dj in chat, I think he posted a gif of that mv. If only I had looked for them then! But it may be because of SNSD that I can even like Kpop. Like how it's because of Alizée I like foreign music. Also, I didn't really like their cuter songs, like Rock U, or Pretty Girl (SNSD does cute better, KARA does hot better), but Rock U has really grown on me. As for their pre-Hara and Jiyoung stuff, I like Break It a lot, and If U Wanna, too! TBC, got a bit more to say, stupd phone!

Edit:

But yeah, it's too bad Sunghee had to leave, she was really good! Shoulda done like Alizée and just left school... But it's all good, Hara and Jiyoung are both really good too! and this may sound wierd, but when I listen to them (thanks to an ambiguous friend of ours), I get the feeling like they are my group, like they are singing to me, for me. Wierd, right? They just give me a really special feeling, unmatched by literally anyone... I just feel oddly connected to them, in a way I never felt for SNSD, or even Alizée, for that matter. Those two make me feel just as good, but in their own ways. This is what KARA does for me. It's hard to explain, and I am doing a sucky job....

Last edited by VVVACCPLPNLY; 06-21-2010 at 09:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 06-23-2010, 01:31 PM

Default And just when you thought suspender weren't cool...

MISTER
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h4BiLg0MJsk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h4BiLg0MJsk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
A new song to me! And a really cool dance! Nicole sounds kind of like Rihanna at the end.

Last edited by VVVACCPLPNLY; 06-23-2010 at 01:42 PM.. Reason: Added Title
Old 07-13-2010, 11:11 AM

So today I listened to The First Blooming all the way through for the first time. And wow... One of the best albums I have ever heard...
Old 07-13-2010, 12:38 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Picked option #8 because I have no idea who these gals are.
Old 07-13-2010, 01:43 PM

Yeah, that's why I put it there. Not everyone can like Kpop/Kip-pop. I never thought I would. But here I am... In love with Hara, and The First Blooming has moved into top albums of all time... Revolution isn't too far behind, either!
Old 07-15-2010, 09:36 AM

Just so you know (if anybody reads this thread), Kara has revealed the teaser for their music video for Mister:
KARA-MISTER
<object width="960" height="745"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nGhCJezWwu4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?color1=0xcc2550& amp;color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nGhCJezWwu4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?color1=0xcc2550& amp;color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="960" height="745"></embed></object>

And just so you know, this is the Japanese version.