Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-17-2006, 05:57 PM
I'm not twenty

dvtq is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix
As an american.. i have run that thought over and over and over in my head.. WHY does Alizee shy away from the USA entertainment industry?

I think being a shy person and just being french, she knows without a doubt in her mind... that American attitudes and our sense of humor are WIERD, and she would be ripped to shreds over here by the press for being squeaky clean and for being french.

Can you imagine for one second Alizee doing the rounds here in USA going on the talk show circuit??? Jay Leno, David Letterman, Regis and Kelly, Oprah the way they all interview people.. its just RUDE. Its just silly interviewing unlike anything that goes on in France.

American interviews are bizarre, if you havent noticed lately. Its nothing but put downs and jokes and its all about TV ratings, nothing serious about the interview at all. No wonder Alizee shys away from the USA.

The language barrier the culture barrier... no wonder Alizee stays away from the USA, except to come to get married in Vegas, lol.

I dont blame Alizee one bit for not wanting to come to USA and get involved in our entertainment industry. As an american myself lived her all my life, i dont blame Alizee at all.

America is a rude society, we are not as "classy" as France. Its just different here. Alizee is SCARED of America!!! to put it simple. Alizee is a frightened little french girl who knows she would get slaughtered here in America in the entertainment industry.

And of course that would force her to get mean, angry. And deep down Alizee is a fighter, she wouldn't take that crap and fight back and next thing you know, everyone here in America hates her.. it could all go up in flames in one interview.

Being the analytical mind she has, the computer scientist mind she has... she takes a cautious approach to everything and she can clearly see what would happen if she came to America and got involved in our entertainment industry.

Alizee is not the Beatles. The boys from Liverpool were TOUGH, toughened up from the club circuit in England and Europe before they came to America. Alizee is not thick skinned, lemme repeat...

Alizee is not thick skinned... she takes things very personally.
i want to say that too but my english not good as you , good explanation