Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-16-2012, 12:21 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
As for tattoos, she has said that she loves them and each seems to be very personal for her. She has her reasons and I respect that. Even if I didn't, it doesn't bother me because it's her body, not mine.
If Alizée designed a tattoo for you to put on your body and she would get the same Tattoo would you get it?

Old 01-16-2012, 01:02 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
If Alizée designed a tattoo for you to put on your body and she would get the same Tattoo would you get it?
I remember there was a discussion here about that sometime ago. I can't remember the name of the thread though. Anyway, YES I would! I don't have any tattoo and I hate tattoos but, I'm going to make an exception. But, only if SHE herself put it on me. I don't care how crappy it comes out. I'll have her put it on my left chest - close to my heart!
Old 01-16-2012, 01:22 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

This wasn't a question of whether or not you were still an Alizée fan, but rather one of "do you like where she's going?".

Not sure why so many people feel as if it was about determining if what Alizée was doing was right or wrong, with accusations of people thinking that Alizée was somehow obligated to satisfy us and that our opinions about her tattoos somehow reflected how we feel about her as an artist.

Old 01-16-2012, 01:34 AM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
"do you like where she's going?".
Yes and No. Yes because it's giving us a glimpse of the real her, not just a persona. But, like many others, I liked that (for lack of a better word) "innocent" look she had back then.

But either way it isn't up to me, so I'll support whatever direction she's going. Unless she turns all goth/emo/freak. Then I'm packin' my bags and leaving Lilly Town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Not sure why so many people feel as if it was about determining if what Alizée was doing was right or wrong, with accusations of people thinking that Alizée was somehow obligated to satisfy us and that our opinions about her tattoos somehow reflected how we feel about her as an artist.

If there's one thing I've learned in my short 19 years of life, it's how you can ask a seemingly simple question in your mind, and other people will interpret it 20 different ways you never even thought about. Not that it's bad, it's just amazing sometimes how we're wired. It's what makes us unique.
Old 01-16-2012, 01:37 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
I remember there was a discussion here about that sometime ago. I can't remember the name of the thread though. Anyway, YES I would! I don't have any tattoo and I hate tattoos but, I'm going to make an exception. But, only if SHE herself put it on me. I don't care how crappy it comes out. I'll have her put it on my left chest - close to my heart!
I feel ya! ......

btw... I DO remember that thread and I was going to post this on it instead but I decided not to because last time it was brought up the thread got out of control and Aaron had to lock it... The thread, that sha'll not be named, has since been unlocked but I will leave it buried.

For some reason the discussion of Alizée and tattoo's is a borderline taboo topic in this forum so we have to be careful in some of these threads. The last thread was regarding allowing Alizée, herself, do the tattoo.. but there was no mention of getting matching tattoos for both you and Alizée!!! and only unique ones that you would both have! that would be cool!

Oh... and if she were to be the one doing the tattoo I would let her tat my willy... I don't care how painful it is.. it would be bitter sweet! lol....

Last edited by Taxi Driver Aaron; 01-16-2012 at 01:41 AM..
Old 01-16-2012, 02:56 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

The pictures means she will be doing some dancing. That is beyond speculation. She is not going to post 3 pictures unless she is sending a message. The message is - "I heard you."

Now, as for the music itself, she knows this is really her last shot at it. I believe she has gotten the message that she has to aim this one at the largest audience possible. Therefore, I think she will hold a lot closer to the pop arena, with some very dancable numbers in it. We have heard rumors about this already, and I believe they are true (or at least good guesses). My one hope is that she keeps the album lively - a good portion of faster and catchier tunes.
Old 01-16-2012, 01:57 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hehe, nah. I'd get friendship bracelets but never a tattoo. If I ever got a matching tattoo (I don't plan yet on getting any at all) it would only be with the boyfriend, and he hates em.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
The pictures means she will be doing some dancing. That is beyond speculation. She is not going to post 3 pictures unless she is sending a message. The message is - "I heard you."
I'm very excited to see her return to what I believe she does best. She seems to have a natural talent for dancing. It's been said that she even prefers to dance over singing. I hope she has fun with this album!

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 01-16-2012 at 01:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 01-16-2012, 03:03 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Nope. Me and needles don't mix.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 01-16-2012, 05:26 PM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Oh... and if she were to be the one doing the tattoo I would let her tat my willy... I don't care how painful it is.. it would be bitter sweet! lol....
Dude...

And I quote:

Quote:
Nothing against Alizee, but she is not a tattoo artist and a lot of things can go wrong when giving a tattoo if you do not know what you are dong. You wouldn't let an inexperienced doctor perform surgery on you, so why allow an inexperienced tattooist?
Old 01-16-2012, 06:33 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Dude come on. She's to classy for that.