Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-06-2022, 06:05 AM

BroKenSkullDG is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
But as they say, it is good to live in hope!
'Living in uncertainty' would be a more appropriate way to put it. Whoever still wishes for Alizée to make a comeback is waiting for something that may never come to fruition.

That being said, I wonder if it even matters. She looks to be content with her life and we should by all accounts accept that fact. I know we are appreciative of what she's given us over the years and things aren't so bad, even if she never does return. There are plenty of other amazing singers and performers out there worth our time, not to mention all of Alizée's previous material. I for one am particularily grateful that Mylène Farmer is still around.

Edit:

I find the name of this thread "rumor control" quite fitting as it should allow us to use this place to discuss whether or not there may be some truth to whatever rumor comes up or is still out there.

Last I heard, there was a story about someone at Sony Music (Alizée's previous record company) trying to convince her to return. That was around the time of her appereance at the 'Follivores' Event. Though Alizée was said to have been steadfast, in that she turned the offer down. Not sure if it was ever true or not but it does sound plausible enough in my opinion. Any thoughts?

Last edited by BroKenSkullDG; 02-06-2022 at 06:11 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 02-06-2022, 03:30 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I wonder if we all thought there was no hope, would any of us be here?

I definitely think Alizée would turn down any offer that would take her away from Ajaccio for an extended time such as being a regular on a weekly tv show. An album would be a different thing. At first there would be some time away while recording it but if it was successful, she could do as little or as much touring as she wants depending upon how she negotiates a contract.

I don't think she'd agree to do an album again, unless it was with MF. I'm sure she has a bitter taste left from the experience of her last 4 albums and she'd never agree to do one unless she saw it as a sure thing and I feel an album with Mylene would be a sure thing. Well as sure as you can have in this world.
Old 02-06-2022, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I wonder if we all thought there was no hope, would any of us be here?
Quite right.

Certainly there is still hope, as she hasn't said no without at least leaving the door open but she hasn't said yes either. Currently, she is focused on anything but pursuing a comeback in music, hence the word 'uncertainty'. It goes both ways.

Last edited by BroKenSkullDG; 02-06-2022 at 06:01 PM..
Old 02-26-2022, 01:34 PM

Alizée did yet another Interview, saying she won't return. It's become a running gag at this point. She says it literally every chance she get's. Should anyone still be bothered to care at this point? I become less and less interested in her. How do y'all feel about that?
Old 02-26-2022, 03:00 PM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroKenSkullDG View Post
Alizée did yet another Interview
Do you have a link to a transcript of the interview?
Old 02-26-2022, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Daly View Post
No. I've seen parts of it on Instagram. It was taken in Monaco as part of a Dance Competition Event recently, I think.
Old 02-26-2022, 07:43 PM

Alizée-Nederland is on a distinguished road
Arrow Alizée & Grégoire in Monaco - Trophée du Rocher - 2022 February 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Daly View Post
https://youtu.be/NEppp4my4xQ

Transcript:
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...&postcount=239
Quote:
"don't want to go back to singing but I want to continue to dance and learn even more with Grégoire"
Old 02-26-2022, 09:28 PM

Noppo555 is on a distinguished road

She seems very family-oriented and also had 3 failed albums in a row, so it's not really much of a surprise she won't release a new album again. I was hoping she would sing alongside Mrs. Myléne in a new song or on stage, but I doubt that'll happen now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroKenSkullDG View Post
Should anyone still be bothered to care at this point? I become less and less interested in her. How do y'all feel about that?
I'm a fan of her beauty more than her songs, so I don't really mind that much as I only listen to one or two of her songs and I just come here when I'm bored.

I think she feels there's no space for her in the music industry after the last three albums so she wants to focus on her family, there's nothing wrong with that. Of course, as fans it sucks she's not interested in making new songs, but it's a financial risk for her (or the mabel) that she's not willing to take with a newborn baby.
Old 03-09-2022, 05:24 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Red face

I’m also a fan of her sexiness, her beauty - but also the music, her voice!

In other words, we have a lot of material per se, but yes, the present moment is annoying when nothing happens, and hardly will continue to happen...

I’ll get back to that in more detail in the Psychosis thread, as long as I can sometimes get my thoughts written!

Alizée 💜
Old 03-10-2022, 02:02 AM

comjoz is on a distinguished road

Personally I'm not concerned much whether she will release a new album, or any new song, ever again or not, but I would love see her sing, especially her concert like in those good old days (or like some say good ol' days), something of a caliber such as were any of her real concerts whether Alizée En Concert, or like those she had in Moscow or Mexico.

I think she already has quite decent number of songs she released in her career, and she could arrange concerts from all that. She has to sing or she will get rusty. And I hope that she occasionally practice her voice, just like she said in some old interviews from the time before she actively got involved in dancing, she practices dancing. I really hope she does that with her voice. Alizée if you're reading this ... I beg you, please, don't let your voice get rusty!