Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-12-2022, 05:02 AM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexx89 View Post
And of course changing from the extrem introvert to the extreme extrovert styles in just moments makes it very attractive. You see this absolute amazing human being perform and see her as a godess because of her dance , attitude etc. and then she steps down and has this shy , modest , kind of like she doesn't know why she's there - attitude and you are mind boggled. It's like a Dr.Banner to TheHulk transformation - metaforically speaking

This reminds me of light in physics-- is light is a particle, or is light is a wave? Under certain conditions light behaves like a particle, but under other conditions light behaves like a wave.

With Alizee, there is a similar principle. Under certain conditions, Alizee behaves like an introvert, but under other conditions Alizee behaves like a extrovert.

And so Alizee is like light.
Old 05-12-2022, 08:44 AM

Alexx89 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post
This reminds me of light in physics-- is light is a particle, or is light is a wave? Under certain conditions light behaves like a particle, but under other conditions light behaves like a wave.

With Alizee, there is a similar principle. Under certain conditions, Alizee behaves like an introvert, but under other conditions Alizee behaves like a extrovert.

And so Alizee is like light.
I think she is more - Close to quantum mechanics -More specific the theory were the quanta itself behave like a wave or a particle depending on who was watching and perceiveing it. So as she is both we get attracted because we perceive her as someone with close resemblance to our own behaviour. So if you are an introvert you perceive her as more of an introvert and if you are an extrovert...well you get the ideea.

Ok -- before we go of the rails with all this She is amazing and that's kind of the only way to view it...

Yet I am curious about your personal storyes - you can share ... it's not like we have much to discuss about lately anyway :P
Old 05-20-2022, 12:41 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I think she is more - Close to quantum mechanics -More specific the theory were the quanta itself behave like a wave or a particle depending on who was watching and perceiveing it. So as she is both we get attracted because we perceive her as someone with close resemblance to our own behaviour. So if you are an introvert you perceive her as more of an introvert and if you are an extrovert...well you get the ideea.
This kinda makes my brain hurt.
Old 05-20-2022, 05:06 PM

Alexx89 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
This kinda makes my brain hurt.
Haha ... I went too far with it. It's simple - we perceive her as close to our own behaviour and feelings - She is an all around good person and has traits we all can agree are desirable. Something like this ... I really am trying not to complicate it even more - we are just sharing oppinions though.

Anyways - I am curious about your own storyes - where and when did the "click"happen ? and how ? .. let's keep it interesting for old times sake - since we ain't got much to talk about anyway.
Old 05-20-2022, 10:05 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Alizée came along at a time in my life where I had gone through several years of depression over failed relationships. Through those years, I was still listening to my favorite songs from years past. Discovering Alizée made me realize listening to those song was just reminding me of things I didn't need to be reminded of. With her, I had new songs, several songs that i loved, songs that didn't bring back sad memories. It really changed my life.
Old 05-30-2022, 05:26 PM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Anyways - I am curious about your own storyes - where and when did the "click"happen ? and how ? .. let's keep it interesting for old times sake - since we ain't got much to talk about anyway.
I won't say too much about me personally; I'm too weird. But I will talk about how it happened. ("It" !!!)

"It" happened in March 2018. I found her on youtube--- I'm not sure which video I saw first. But that video led me to En Concert. I found myself compulsively watching the En Concert videos over and over. After a few hours of compulsively watching En Concert videos, it dawned on me that I was fascinated by her. Absolutely fascinated.

Once again, this goes back to the million-dollar question: what is it about her that is so appealing? What was it about her that grabbed me?

It could be a number of things--- but I think more than anything else its something about her face. Its as if her face is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. That was my initial reaction to En Concert; and it is my reaction to this very day.

When I say that her face is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, I'm not exaggerating. Its not hyperbole--- that really is how it seems. I'm mesmerized by her face--- fascinated by it, drawn to it somehow. Its like being under a spell. And I'm still not sure why.

Normally when I'm attracted to a woman, I'm fascinated by both her face and her body. (And her entire body, right down to her hands.) But with Alizee, I'm fascinated by her face only; its almost as if I ignore her body. (Not there is anything wrong with her body. I'm just drawn to her face.)

(Okay, I'll stop writing for now.)
Old 06-11-2022, 11:13 AM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post

It could be a number of things--- but I think more than anything else its something about her face. Its as if her face is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. That was my initial reaction to En Concert; and it is my reaction to this very day.

When I say that her face is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, I'm not exaggerating. Its not hyperbole--- that really is how it seems. I'm mesmerized by her face--- fascinated by it, drawn to it somehow. Its like being under a spell. And I'm still not sure why.

Cuteness overload.