Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 06-19-2017, 06:22 PM

Not Now is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well her age and looks had a lot to do with it at the time, but there are plenty of young girls who came along, such as Lorrie and Jenifer, who because of their looks and charm, had success. I have to admit that part of her success was the fact that MF put this young lady with the girl next door looks, into such a sexual role, but one of the things we've learned to love about her is as incredibly sexy as she was, is she rebelled against this role. We found out the things she loved in life were Corsica, her family and her close freinds. The things that would've caused us to stop following some other singer, kept us following her.
Good point, it's true.
Old 06-20-2017, 05:11 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

One of the reasons she is into dance is that she is into Gregoire. Also I think she sees singing as work and dance as fun.

https://www.facebook.com/playgrounde...6016032731734/
Old 02-16-2018, 11:59 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

I don't know how I ran across this video. I have never seen it before. Alizee is only shown right at the end, and it is just a picture of her and Gregoire. She has obviously been crying, but they don't look like tears of sadness, but rather she was emotionally moved by something. I think somehow it ties in with the main topic of the video.

I really like the photo because it looks like a real life candid photo, not like when she is in a photo shoot or doing an interview. She is absolutely gorgeous. I just want to reach out and hug her!

By the way, the video is interesting and the song is great. Worth the watch in my opinion.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 02-16-2018 at 12:03 PM..
Old 02-16-2018, 12:46 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Off hand that looks like a screen shot from one of the pre-dance clips from one of the later DALS4 tv shows. Grégoire took her to a Corsican restaurant in Paris and she had just read a letter Annily had written to her.

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 02-16-2018 at 03:11 PM..
Old 02-16-2018, 04:10 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I remember the story behind it was she was sad because she missed Corsica and her family and Greg took her here to cheer her up. I'm quite sure it's in one of the DALS videos I had translated. I'll have to look for which one?

EDIT: It's in episode 8 with translation. If you don't have that, and it's not in the hub, I'll put it in my drive.

I put it in my drive. Here's a link, but I think it's still processing and might not be available for another half hour or so......

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KvG...ew?usp=sharing

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-16-2018 at 06:12 PM..
Old 02-20-2018, 08:51 AM
Administrator

Quote:
I remember the story behind it was she was sad because she missed Corsica and her family and Greg took her here to cheer her up. I'm quite sure it's in one of the DALS videos I had translated. I'll have to look for which one?

EDIT: It's in episode 8 with translation. If you don't have that, and it's not in the hub, I'll put it in my drive.

I put it in my drive. Here's a link, but I think it's still processing and might not be available for another half hour or so......
Thanks for uploading Scruffy. I did not get a chance to download it until now.

I guess here is a good a place as any to post some of my thoughts about Gregoire. I didn't think much about him before other than he was a dancer and the new guy in Alizee's life. As I watch more of his interactions with Alizee, especially those when they first met, I am super impressed with him. Alizee was quite a broken person after her divorce and she was still in love with Jeremy. Gregoire has been and is so patient and kind to her. Alizee is a very emotional woman and I think his calmness and even-keel is a stabilizing presence in her life. Plus, he seems to understand that he is #2 in her life behind Annily, at least near term. He won the prize and he deserves her.
Old 02-20-2018, 11:19 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

He seems to be a genuinely good natured guy. It's not just an act he puts on in the studio. I guess his patience comes from working for years in a dance studio. I don't think I've ever seen a mad look on him. I think this is the closest when Alizée was mad at him.....

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-20-2018 at 12:07 PM..
Old 02-20-2018, 11:42 AM
Administrator

Quote:
He seems to be a genuinely good natured guy. It's not just an act he puts on in the studio. I guess his patience comes from working for years in a dance studio. I don't think I've ever seen a mad look on him. I think this is the closest when Alizée was mad at him.....
I think this isn't the only time he had to be firm with Alizee, but with that Corsican blood in her, I think she would respect a man that is not a pushover.
Old 02-20-2018, 11:59 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Which week was that from?
Old 02-21-2018, 01:41 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

I believe the photo of Alizee in tears was taken when Greg accompanied her to a restaurant. He gave her a drawing by Annily that expressed love for her mother, and Alizee got teary-eyed. I've been trying to find that video but without luck.

We had been discussing beautiful women, and I had made the point that it was impossible to say that this or that woman was the most beautiful. As fond of Alizee as I am, I don't think she is the most beautiful. As an example I offer the young lady in the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PR2zKhh4hg

Ok, I found it. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you "The Crying Alizee."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnLBs5w-nVA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCX-oO0WM2c

Last edited by Shepherd; 02-21-2018 at 02:11 AM..

Tags
alizee, alizeeamerica, section, video, youtube