Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 11-20-2006, 07:42 AM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aFrenchie View Post
You're not a player and the WASD keys are almost erased?
There's logical explanation. You see... That area of keyboard has some very important keys like A Z É E... Also L is in pretty bad shape, as well the right bottom corner of I. Also A and C is very important combination for me so the C has disappeared.

But yea, I don't play games. Well, except Tetris occasionally. And one car game but it uses only the arrow keys.
Old 11-29-2006, 01:08 AM

Seapaddler is on a distinguished road

Although I haven't been a fan for long, I have had to absorb a lot of information about her in a short time. Something that is quite apparent to me regarding her low profile is that Alizée obviously got into the music business very young and knew nothing about it. Mylène Farmer and Laurent Boutonnat did absolutely everything for her regarding her career, publicity, public relations, what to wear, what to sing, what to say, when to say it etc. Every detail was taken care of by other people.

Now, from my understanding Mylène is no longer involved in the "project" she started 6+ years ago. Alizée is on her own more or less, she is probably extremely overwelmed and perhaps a bit lost on how to handle everything, hence the lack of publicity and communication, it will take time. She hasn't had to be deeply involved with the business end of her career until recently so we need to give her the benefit of a doubt and just be patient.

Rocket as far as a fan forum going astray, a forum is a gathering of like-minded people. Sure we all have one thing in common, but people will discuss more than just the subject at hand, that's what is special about it. Alizée's talent and superb personality brought people from all walks of life to site's like this all around the web. We're here to share our common ground and more along the way. It's what a forum is for.
Old 11-29-2006, 04:21 AM

newalizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aFrenchie View Post
Yet another thread turning into a keyboard discussion
Rocket is gonna appreciate it (hug to Rocket

(maybe Brad should create a keyboard sub-forum )
haha...and to think i didnt even notice that thread was going off-topic until this you said it.... its like having a conversation, you will start off talking about i dunno (lets say 'girls') next thing you know your talking about french baguettes and christmas songs.... dont ask me i just said what popped into my mind. actually french baguettes because alizee was eating it with her nutella and christmas songs because its on my tv.

but to be on topic. yes we are starting to drift....well some of us. its only noticable now because shes not back YET.... but when she comes back and were still drifting off-topic, nobody would even care to notice.
Old 11-29-2006, 10:42 AM
Iron and Silk

atra201 is on a distinguished road

how could this turn out to be about keyboards i just said copy and paste?

"Such a shame to believe in escape
A life on every face
And that's a change, till I'm finally left with an eight
Tell me to react, I just stare
Maybe I don't know if I should change
A feeling that we share...
It's a shame
(Such a shame)
Number me with rage, it's a shame
(Such a shame)
Number me in haste, it's a shame
This eagerness to change
It's a shame..."
Old 11-30-2006, 01:13 AM
Alizée Fan Since Day 1

Señor Villa is on a distinguished road

Speaking of keyboards and trying to get back into the original topic. I use my keyboard to say be patient and when Alizée is ready to announce what her plans are she will do it. We cannot demand answers from her. I guess everyone would rather have a CD of fillers than quality. Then people will complain that they waited for nothing. I can wait, Alizée is not obligated to say anything to anyone.
Old 11-30-2006, 07:02 AM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seapaddler View Post
Now, from my understanding Mylène is no longer involved in the "project" she started 6+ years ago. Alizée is on her own more or less, she is probably extremely overwelmed and perhaps a bit lost on how to handle everything, hence the lack of publicity and communication, it will take time. She hasn't had to be deeply involved with the business end of her career until recently so we need to give her the benefit of a doubt and just be patient.
I've run this through my mind also. When she came to Paris, she was an aspiring dancer. When her talent for singing became known, that's when her popularity soared. It could be she was extremely unhappy. She may have been under contract with Myl'ene and others and had to fulfill an obligation. If her second album didn't do as well and her DVD did even less. (it wasn't a sell out concert) it could be that Myl'ene and Polymor decided to drop her and cut their losses. After all, their focus is making money.

Many stars, including here in the USA, are also talented artists in the art and music world but are known best for their acting abilities. Larry Fine, one of the Three Stooges was an accomplished violinist. Groucho Marx, the oldes of the Marx Brothers, was an excellent writer and wrote many books. All the money that he earned writing went to charity.
Old 11-30-2006, 07:06 AM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Wink We still love you Alizee...How about another picture?

Maybe, it's because we believe in Alizee that she can deliver the goods that she really is taking her time to do things right. I hope that is what is taking so long...perfection.
Old 11-30-2006, 03:07 PM
Iron and Silk

atra201 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
Is it me or are we starting to drift.
No it is just you Rocket.

(just waiting for the video page to open).

"Such a shame to believe in escape
A life on every face
And that's a change, till I'm finally left with an eight
Tell me to react, I just stare
Maybe I don't know if I should change
A feeling that we share...
It's a shame
(Such a shame)
Number me with rage, it's a shame
(Such a shame)
Number me in haste, it's a shame
This eagerness to change