Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2021, 09:54 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Have to agree with everything Elise is saying here.

I'm not sure why this thread needed to be put up, and by now the discussion has strayed away from the actual topic anyway.
Old 08-23-2021, 04:34 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Question

I thought I wouldn’t reply to this thread at all, but now I’m answering anyway - or I’m really not answering!

So I’m not commenting on the subject at all, I’m just saying that the debate seems to be going a little aggressive, as has happened a couple of times before since I’ve been here.

And in history, it seems to have happened even more.

I think such a fan forum is never good for such an “aggressive debate”, ie, to controversy!

All in all, if you find yourself looking for something **** on these awesome old time forums, the battles sometimes start with even the smallest things! In chat-type conversations, stories often disappear, etc., so even these battles disappear at the same time.

Not because... In fact, I love debates and even slightly tighter debates - but I personally argue about things, for example, in some news services and similar discussion forums - about politics and so on.

I think they (discussion wars) are by no means suitable for basic forums like this AA forum, i.e. the fan forum at its purest! After all, I myself also have a fan forum on another topic, and I’m always as neutral as possible there and I hope so from others too ... When I was younger I also had too many aggressive conversations, I have to admit!

So... But... I didn’t come up with any reason why members of the fan forum in honor of Alizée should discuss any topic aggressively?

Personally, I don’t even want to argue about Alizée’s affairs, and I don’t support it. It’s not my job to tell Alize what she should do!

Sure, these choices can and have been discussed, but beyond that, do we have any reason or need to argue with each other?

And... This is just my opinion, someone may not see anything aggressive in this thread, and I’m not claiming any member to be the initiator in the controversy, this topic just apparently causes a lot of sharp opinions! Personally, I’m not even familiar with the subject, as long as I only notice an excessive controversy!

Alizée 💜
Old 08-24-2021, 02:22 AM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Everyone:

I agree now that this thread isn't particularly relevant to Alizee. In the future-- in a similar situation-- I probably wouldn't create a thread like this.

That said, I need to address several things:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall View Post
Women are not identical or uniform robots who can all be figured out or explained by your dad. They are all different.

They are also not treasures or prizes for you to "have" or "posess" once you "figure them out." Nobody owes you a woman or women just because you desire them. Least of all women. That's incredibly backwards thinking.

Rather than ignoring the fact that women are people with agency, their own wants, desires, experiences, beliefs, and personalities, like you, reshape your thinking.
They're not all identical, but there are general principles.

I never said that anyone is "owed" a woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elise View Post
Women are not some puzzle you can solve, they are humans. In the end these “coaches” have something to sell you. Men do not need to learn to be misogynistic woman-haters.

[...]

It’s pure woman-hating incel talk. Gullible readers could be brainwashed into looking up to this “coach”, believing what he says and turning into borderline misogynists.

I've heard that about 50% of all marriages end in divorce. I've also heard that 80% of all divorces are filed by women.

Earlier, I linked to a podcast by Greg Adams where he discusses the reasons why women file for divorce. ("The REAL REASONS Why Women DIVORCE Men".)

What exactly is "incel", "misogynist" or "woman-hating" about such a podcast?

Since 80% of all divorces are initiated by the woman (rather than the man), wouldn't it be a good thing to know what motivates women to file for divorce?

Last edited by Mr Coucou; 08-24-2021 at 02:41 AM..
Old 08-24-2021, 03:00 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

OK Gentlemen...

I don't like how this thread is escalating. If anything, it should be in the Off Topic section, but even there it would promote an atmosphere among the members that I and the other moderators wish to avoid. We are open to active debate on a variety of topics outside of Alizee as long as there is a respectful tone among the members. I believe this thread is becoming too heated.

It is easy to see that this topic is a "hot button" issue so I am locking the thread.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 08-24-2021 at 03:09 PM..
Closed Thread