Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Fan Art

Old 01-04-2012, 01:01 PM
Alizée Fan For Life

SilentFox is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Making a video

Hey all!

Im thinking about making another alizee video, i was wondering if there were any resent videos that would be great to use? Right now thinking on what song to use and figure out how im going to do it and all, but just wondering if there were any great new videos that I might not have seen already that could help me come to a conclusion on how I want this to go.

Thanks
Old 01-04-2012, 05:32 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

She has lots of great videos from Mexico (La Acadamia and interviews) as well as her most recent performance at Amimicalement, Ricochet and her latest X-mas video. And don't forget, those pictures that she's been posting at fb and Tweeter!
Old 01-04-2012, 06:11 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well one song I've been thinking about making a video for is "A quoi rêve une jeune fille". There are videos out there using stills, but I don't think there are any using videos. For the video I had thoughts of using stills or video of when she was sleeping for the times when she says " A quoi rêve une jeune fille ".

There are 3 pictures I had in mind. One being from the video that was made in Japan, another from when she was sleeping on a train and the the other one slips my mind at the moment, but I will post it when I do.

For the rest of the song I'd use video clips.

For the parts where she sings " Sitting on the edge of the Nile" I was thinking of finding some video of the Nile, and when she sings " From Africa or Manila" of maybe using video from Manila.

That's about as far as I got. Never really put my idea into action.

EDIT: The other scene I was thinking of was from the video Parler tout bas, where she's laying in bed.

I think there was a scene too, during this years Les Enfoires during Une monde parfait where she has her eyes closed that I was thinking of using. There are four points in the song where she said "A quoi rêve une jeune fille", and I wanted to use a different video or still for each.

Just a thought.

Later on, I'll try and post the pictures I'm talking about. Right now it's time for me to make the donuts.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-04-2012 at 06:25 PM..
Old 01-04-2012, 06:26 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

How about that part at the beginning of Toc de Mac when she goes "wowww!" and lays down on stage? As well as the picture of her laying down amongst hundreds of stuffed Disney(I think?) characters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post

For the parts where she sings " Sitting on the edge of the Nile" I was thinking of finding some video of the Nile, and when she sings " From Africa or Manila" of maybe using video from Manila.
What? I missed out on this too?!. Do you know where I can get my hands on this?

Old 01-06-2012, 02:07 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
How about that part at the beginning of Toc de Mac when she goes "wowww!" and lays down on stage? As well as the picture of her laying down amongst hundreds of stuffed Disney(I think?) characters?

What? I missed out on this too?!. Do you know where I can get my hands on this?
There are no videos of her singing about the Nile or Manila. I was just suggesting because there are lines in the song about those 2 places, that videos be used that showed those locations.