Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 10-12-2020, 12:44 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road
Default Challengers and Covers

There have been a few people over the years who have tried to duplicate what Alizée has done. This video is from 10 years ago, and is by Fer Aunger. Fer Aunger is from Mexico. He was a young man who, along with our member Scruffydog777, attended the private autograph session in 2010 for UEDS. At the time, Fer Aunger was attending college in France.

Last edited by Bamagirl; 01-11-2021 at 07:33 PM..
Old 10-12-2020, 03:08 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I don't think I've seen this one. She did a really good job. It's too bad she didn't have a better outfit and setting.

Back when the autograph session plans were being put together. They had set up the private autograph session for "me" with the big problem that I don't speak French, but luckily word got around and we wound up with 3 other AA members being there.

One was Fer Aunger who as Bamagirl said was from Mexico and was attending college in France.
Aaron who I believe was 14 at the time and if I remember correctly his father was a teacher but was on sabbatical in Europe then. Aaron didn't speak French but it was good representation to have a young teenager there.

The other guy I'm not sure of his real name. I think it's Neil but don't quote me on that. He's done a lot of translations over the years of Alizee videos and magazine articles under the name of Backinblack. Him and his girlfriend had been teaching in France for a couple of years.

2010 autograph session Alizee fer aunger aaron.jpg
Old 10-12-2020, 09:05 PM

Here's another one Fer Aunger posted but this was from only a couple of years ago. This woman too does a credible job. Maybe a price a young lady has to pay for being with Fer Aunger is you have to sing and dance to Alizée's music? Just kidding of course. I have no idea if he even knows these women.

Old 10-13-2020, 10:38 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Here's another one Fer Aunger posted but this was from only a couple of years ago. This woman too does a credible job. Maybe a price a young lady has to pay for being with Fer Aunger is you have to sing and dance to Alizée's music? Just kidding of course. I have no idea if he even knows these women.

Thanks, Scruffydog! I think these videos are fun to watch.
Here is another video by Fer Aunger.

Old 10-14-2020, 11:02 AM

I was looking for some other similar videos on the net and seems they may not be out there any more. I may have some on my drive and will post them if I can find them. I also found out that first video posted here had been posted before but it was almost 10 years ago and it may have been brought up again in more recent years, still, it was good to see it again and repost it for newer members.

Edit:

Here's an image from a reporter for a Mexican tv station who did the dance. Now to find the video...

A news reporter from Meixico, dressed up as Alizée.jpg

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 10-14-2020 at 11:02 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 10-15-2020, 06:58 AM
Super Moderator

Here is another one. I wonder how many are out there? It's a fun search.
Old 10-16-2020, 03:32 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Here's an image from a reporter for a Mexican tv station who did the dance. Now to find the video...

Well well well, thanks to those pesky cookies and data farming from Google, this video just so happened to show up in my recommended today. From what I can tell it's the same person as is in the picture.

Her name is Tabata Jalil, and based on my very brief research I would guess is a fairly popular personality on Mexican TV. I found her Instagram and she seems to be quite active on it:

https://www.instagram.com/tabatajaliloficial/

So yeah, thanks Google for keeping a close eye on me. Or maybe not, it's probably a bad thing, but in this case it helped uncover another Easter egg
Old 10-17-2020, 09:31 AM
Super Moderator

The video is from 2015 and from the translated comment about the video says:

"Fan of Alizée since I was 13, I got to know Alizée the singer of the famous hit MOI LOLITA, 15 years ago and I continued to follow her, I loved dance more than anything and I had want to learn her choreography to perfection, I did not succeed but I am getting closer, so I wanted to pay a tribute to her career and make her known more to the public than she already has, through me singing her songs and dancing.

I don't consider myself to be a double because I don't really look like her exactly, but for a performer.

Here is one of the videos filmed during one of the shows in which I participated.
This video dates from last year, after having seen a lot on my personal fb account, I was asked to publish it on youtube a lot of times but I had not done it yet, it's done at present.

Tell me in the comments if you like! Kisses and thanks for watching my video!"

Old 10-17-2020, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
The video is from 2015 and from the translated comment about the video says:

"Fan of Alizée since I was 13, I got to know Alizée the singer of the famous hit MOI LOLITA, 15 years ago and I continued to follow her, I loved dance more than anything and I had want to learn her choreography to perfection, I did not succeed but I am getting closer, so I wanted to pay a tribute to her career and make her known more to the public than she already has, through me singing her songs and dancing.

I don't consider myself to be a double because I don't really look like her exactly, but for a performer.

Here is one of the videos filmed during one of the shows in which I participated.
This video dates from last year, after having seen a lot on my personal fb account, I was asked to publish it on youtube a lot of times but I had not done it yet, it's done at present.

Tell me in the comments if you like! Kisses and thanks for watching my video!"

Wow! I was having a tough enough time trying to find the one Ben.Daly found. I thought I'd never be able to find this one again. You can see in the comments that I had made one a couple of years ago. This young lady did a really good job.

I wonder if Ben.Daly can find a way to share that video with us. I'd like to "try" and post it on our FB page along with the one Bamagirl found.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 10-17-2020 at 10:21 AM..
Old 10-17-2020, 12:29 PM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I wonder if Ben.Daly can find a way to share that video with us. I'd like to "try" and post it on our FB page along with the one Bamagirl found.
I'm a bit confused by what you mean here Scruffy, the video I found is in the post, I'm sure it's fine to post on the FB page.