Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-06-2007, 11:31 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Yeah, that ticket is awesome... probably one of the most interesting Alizée items I've seen!
Old 06-07-2007, 01:54 AM

fsquared is on a distinguished road

So, just out of curiosity, what are the rarest/most expensive collector's items out there?
Old 06-07-2007, 02:16 AM
Faithful Fan

bt_bird_90 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsquared View Post
So, just out of curiosity, what are the rarest/most expensive collector's items out there?
Alizée... there's one and only one.
objectifying is wrong
Old 06-07-2007, 08:32 AM

Drake498 is on a distinguished road

^yup, and we can only dream of having her.... just think of that, all these pics of your collections and what if it all ur pics were actually Alizée holding various itmes from your collection... how incredibly freakin sweet would that be

Je t'aime Alizée

Last edited by Drake498; 06-07-2007 at 11:06 AM..
Old 06-07-2007, 11:02 AM
You ain't seen nothin yet

Joey_adore_Jung is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake498 View Post
^yup, and we can only dream of having her.... just think of that, all these pics of your collections and what if it all ur pics were actually Alizée holding various itmes from your cellection... how incredibly freakin sweet would that be
that would be freaking amazing, sucks that it is only in dreams but i understand, still can't stop but try, kidding, still that would be amazing for her to be holding your hard work of trying to get as much as possible of well hers. GO ALizée!
Old 06-07-2007, 11:12 AM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bt_bird_90 View Post
Alizée... there's one and only one.
objectifying is wrong
She isn't a collector's item, FOOL!!
Old 06-07-2007, 01:14 PM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Well, probably topping the list of items that actually attainable would be things like the gold/diamond/platinum single and album display sets, of which there are very few, and they don't get sold too often. Very expensive, $500+.

Next I would put things where there were only 50-100 originals made, like the Moi... Lolita press box, Gourmandises pillow, or the MCE Plexiglass Promo. They each cost in the $300-$500 range, from what I've seen recently. Also, the original individual VHS casettes would be in this category of rarity, though are less costly ($50-$100).

Dropping down another slot, I would suggest perhaps things that were limited run but are more available (ML gold vinyl, JEAM foamcore fish promo, ML triptyques $30-$200), or were more widely created but are very rare to find (I'm Fed Up international vinyl - ~$200)

In the final place of "unusual items" I would put things that aren't necessarily especially costly or valuable, but which are cool and sometimes hard to get your hands on. Things like the CD display racks, PLV's, and certain En Concert merchandise. Oh yes, and that darn JEAM mini-bio card. If you see one for sale, PM ME! Costs can range from like $2 up to $100.

All prices I give are based on what I've seen in the things sell for in the last 6-8 months, your mileage may vary. I avoided including prices so high the items didn't sell.

Pictures of all items can be found in the discography at nidalizee.

Last edited by Cooney; 06-07-2007 at 01:16 PM..
Old 06-07-2007, 01:18 PM

Drake498 is on a distinguished road

Was there ever a plush of the fish? i swear i've seen it somewhere... i think that would be a cool item to have

Je t'aime Alizée
Old 06-07-2007, 02:36 PM

fsquared is on a distinguished road

I wonder how many people actually bought that Gourmandises pillow and ate the marshmallows back in the day .

Kind of reminds me of the "unopened King Vitaman cereal box" from the 1970's that is now rather collectible.
Old 06-07-2007, 07:24 PM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I wonder how many people actually bought that Gourmandises pillow and ate the marshmallows back in the day .

Kind of reminds me of the "unopened King Vitaman cereal box" from the 1970's that is now rather collectible.
It wasn't something initially available for purchase. It was a promotional item sent to record executives and the like. The pillow is actually pretty resiliant, you'd have to use something pretty darn sharp to open it (it's made of the same sort of stuff a beach ball is made from). I bet some of those executives did cut it open, though :-/