Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-24-2012, 08:13 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road
Default Sony music

Sony Music has signed some pretty names, perhaps none bigger than Carrie Underwoo and Priscilla Prissou. The new kids on the block seem to be Alizee Jacotey, Miranda Cosgrove, and there is a rumor that Maddi Jane may be in pre-litigation talks about a record label signing her to a 5 year deal.....wow
Old 06-24-2012, 11:03 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Remember that Sony Music has several distinct branches based on country of origin...so Alizée wouldn't get much exposure, if any at all, on Sony Music USA's site or anything. So yeah, Sony Music France signed her.
Old 06-30-2012, 01:34 AM

JoeNY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Remember that Sony Music has several distinct branches based on country of origin...so Alizée wouldn't get much exposure, if any at all, on Sony Music USA's site or anything. So yeah, Sony Music France signed her.
Hmmm, your comment pretty much destroyed my master plan of having Alizee ignore the French market in favor of every market but France. That will be odd for Sony France when they are getting 90% of their orders from everywhere but France. Those idiots!!