Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-02-2010, 11:08 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballpdh19 View Post
yeah you cant tell anything from this pic... no disrespect though. today you can do almost anything with a picture and make it look totally real.
Yeah, and based on the sickly fake photoshooters that tamper with pictures like crazy, I bet that isn't even her haha jk

But if those are her abs, then man she is looking just as good as those JEAM days
Old 05-03-2010, 06:04 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Well, a c-section scar wouldn't be directly visble, it would be far lower than Alizée would ever show.
Old 05-03-2010, 07:26 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
Well, a c-section scar wouldn't be directly visble, it would be far lower than Alizée would ever show.
Whatever be the case with her, it's not of our concern. This is her personal matter and I think we should not discuss it.

Not trying to say anything against anyone, but my suggestion would be to keep our discussion limited to her work only and not try to go into details of what has happened to her body.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 05-03-2010 at 07:28 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 05-03-2010, 08:18 AM

I just wanted to point out a possible explanation. But a lot of people seem to be against discussing it. And after thinking about it a while, I figure Alizée would probably be embarrassed at least, or offended and angry at most, were we to continue this. So, let's just end it. Sorry, Alizée! :'(
Old 05-03-2010, 08:26 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
I just wanted to point out a possible explanation. But a lot of people seem to be against discussing it. And after thinking about it a while, I figure Alizée would probably be embarrassed at least, or offended and angry at most, were we to continue this. So, let's just end it. Sorry, Alizée! :'(
I understand your views VVV. No one tries to say anything against her here. I was expecting this reply from you. It happens because we are so much attached to her. She has became part of our life, at least in our minds. We should understand that we are not personally related to her. Even those who are personally related, don't discuss such things. I hope that all of us here understand what I'm trying to say and they will think about it before posting about these things.

Once again, I am not trying to say that you were wrong or something like that.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:21 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Yep I remember a thread a while ago that turned into a c-section thread. So I say even if it has some importance that if you want to talk about it talk over PM'ing. This isn't the place for it...
Old 05-03-2010, 04:12 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian_RO View Post
I like that she isn't doing the JEAM dance in the sailor suit anymore, because while most female singers show more and more skin, she is their exact opposite (no Seinfeld reference intended) so it's why I like her so much.
Well good for you!

Quote:
One thing that I'd like her to do is stop lip-syncing. She did it before because it's impossible to sing and dance at the same time, but she's got no more excuse for it.
No worries there. In case you hadn't noticed, she's not really performing at all anymore. And like Fenris said, sometimes the tv show or circumstances demands it.

Merci Fanny
Old 05-03-2010, 06:05 PM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

Hrm I think she'll definitely perform JEAM at any future concerts (cmon it was one of her most successful songs and it would be a really bad decision not to!) but I imagine she'll (re)reinvent it to arrive at a version of the song that fits with her current electro theme and is totally different from both the original and the version performed at the Psychédélices concerts.
Old 05-03-2010, 07:19 PM

Once again, if she did a concert, she would be required to do old songs, UEDS is 36 mins, that would never mae a good concert. So either do old songs, or do an hour of other people's songs.
Old 05-03-2010, 07:23 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Once again, if she did a concert, she would be required to do old songs, UEDS is 36 mins, that would never mae a good concert. So either do old songs, or do an hour of other people's songs.
She has more options now. She can choose songs from 4 albums. I'm now interested in her choice of the songs now.

Tags
acoustic, alizee, jeam