Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-20-2007, 08:26 PM
Alizée Fan For Life

SilentFox is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tye View Post
No, not at one time.

When I joined he was always creating Lili videos, and seemed to be a happy fan. Then when Fifty//Sixty leaked he started to unhinge a little, because he didn't think it was good. Then the 2 recent pictures of Lili were leaked, and the sh*t hit the fan. He through a hissy fit of sorts and left. He hasn't posted since.
ya he was a great person, he created alot of the videos and then soon enough i guess he just lost faith in her
Old 09-20-2007, 09:24 PM

NANAKI is on a distinguished road

Ilike the new direction that she is going in better than her old one

Old 09-22-2007, 02:06 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsquared View Post
Hm...certainly not among the guests ...you've seen the pics.
Hey now! Speak for yourself! Kidding. I guess you're right.

About the heels issue, I think you guys are going a little overboard with it. I get the impression when reading stuff like that, that Alizée is a pretty sensible and balanced person. If she doesn't care to wear heels "casually", fine. If a woman does, also fine. Hey, I saw a woman at the supermarket today wearing a skirt and high heels. She was really pretty and she looked damn good to me dressed up like that. What does that do for her? Well, I don't know. Maybe she's looking for a man, so she's putting it out there. Some woman just like to do that anyway.
It totally makes sense that as a performer she would want to dress up and give a special fantastic look for a performance. It's all part of the act. It's part of the fun. I like dressing up to look good in certain situations, not that I really know how or anything. Maybe I should say, I would like to dress up to look good. But, it is work. Sometimes one just does not feel like going through all that. Of course. I remember when I was a kid and watched Labrinth. David Bowey had all these really wild really cool looking clothes in that movie. I remember thinking that I wanted to do that. Sometimes I still kind of feel like that. It's hard to find interesting clothes, though - especially as a man.
I hope that Alizée makes some music videos and does some shows where she dresses up in interesting and sexy clothes and does some great dancing for us. I don't see why she would want to stop doing that. I'd be kind of surprised if any woman of her general type would not want to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
...Men can dress up to the nines, and although it's work, there is no element of it that's damaging to health...
Ok, I take your point. I just wonder at how much it is really that damaging. I'll have to take your word for it - maybe like you say for women who "always" wear very high heals. Anyway, I do also get the point about women trying to dominate men with their looks and provacative manner. Occassionally it gets to be too much. That's all kind of beside the point. If I actually had a point, it would be that I don't think it's that big of a deal and specifically, I doubt that Alizée thinks it's that big of a deal. It doesn't impress me much that she doesn't like to wear heels much and it wouldn't trouble me that much if she did (though now that it is mentioned, I do not like the idea of her damaging her health, so...)

Merci Fanny

Last edited by Roman; 09-22-2007 at 07:36 PM.. Reason: add comment
Old 09-22-2007, 02:54 AM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
About the heels issue, I think you guys are going a little overboard with it. I get the impression when reading stuff like that, that Alizée is a pretty sensible and balanced person. If she doesn't care to wear heels "casually", fine. If a woman does, also fine.
If she does, it means she has low self esteem and even less intelligence. That's why I said I was impressed that Alizée doesn't. (Not counting what's worn performing, of course.) When a woman feels she has to mess herself up in order to maximize her attractiveness, that tells me that she feels her attractiveness is the only thing she's got going for her. It's hard to respect someone like that.

Quote:
I like dressing up to look good in certain situations, not that I really know how or anything. Maybe I should say, I would like to dress up to look good. But, it is work.
It is, but that's not the point. Men can dress up to the nines, and although it's work, there is no element of it that's damaging to health. (Not even ties, which I hate wearing.) Women, though, have historically had all kinds of nasty things they were expected to wear in deference to fashion. At least corsets are passé now.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 09-22-2007, 03:18 AM
Le fan irlandais

Killian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
If she does, it means she has low self esteem and even less intelligence. That's why I said I was impressed that Alizée doesn't. (Not counting what's worn performing, of course.) When a woman feels she has to mess herself up in order to maximize her attractiveness, that tells me that she feels her attractiveness is the only thing she's got going for her. It's hard to respect someone like that.

That's not really fair... I have met plenty of women, who are very intelligent, bright people, but are also attractive. I know they realise they are attractive, but I also know they realise they have other qualities.
Sometimes they chose to wear heels, for whatever the reason may be, possibly to gain an advantage in a male dominated world, to try and show, in a way, they aren't intimidated. This doesn't make them lesser people, who command less of my respect because of it, as I know they have qualities beyond their beauty, and when that fades the other qualities will remain.

So, wearing heels doesn't make them lesser people, and I think it's unfair to insinuate that it does.

Is mo páis agus mo inspioráid í Alizée. Níl aon scamall sa spéir nuair a feicim nó cloisim í.
Old 09-22-2007, 09:42 AM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Killian, I'm not saying I'll scorn and turn my back on any woman who puts on a pair of high heels, ever. I'm just saying that it's very bad for the feet, ankles, and legs to wear them all the time. So a woman who wears them all the time is sacrificing her health in order to be more attractive to men.

Personally, I have never been attracted to a woman who would do that. It makes her out to be either weak or predatory.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 09-22-2007, 11:38 AM
You ain't seen nothin yet

Joey_adore_Jung is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Killian, I'm not saying I'll scorn and turn my back on any woman who puts on a pair of high heels, ever. I'm just saying that it's very bad for the feet, ankles, and legs to wear them all the time. So a woman who wears them all the time is sacrificing her health in order to be more attractive to men.

Personally, I have never been attracted to a woman who would do that. It makes her out to be either weak or predatory.
apparently from what my sister told me, their is actually classes to avoid the weariig off of the feet from high heels.
Old 09-22-2007, 01:14 PM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

I know more than a couple girls that wear heels not because they're short, and like to be able to see things, reach things, and otherwise be taller.
Old 09-22-2007, 04:21 PM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

On a more serious note: I love women that dress-up and wear high heels, It's a big turn on for me. I agree it does affect their feet, but mainly in cases where they wear them on a regular basis, at the same time though it enhances other parts of their body, like their calves, thighs, buttocks. I would never force any women to wear high heels if they didn't want to, but also I would not condemn them for it or question their intelligence if they did, or didn't... How many here like ballet? Did you know this is very damaging to their feet (Rocket are U listening)? Honestly guys I can think of many other things that are much more damaging then high heels, but nothing is a more serious health risk then men. We affect them physically, mentally, and emotionally... be more concerned about this, and leave the high heels decision to them.

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com

Last edited by Jess; 09-22-2007 at 05:17 PM..