Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 04-23-2007, 07:18 PM
You ain't seen nothin yet

Joey_adore_Jung is on a distinguished road
Default What would you do?

ok the following posts may contain anything
so here is the question if you had the power to bend and alter reality itself to your simplest and greatest whims what would you do with it?

me i really don't know i probably put an end to global warming and rid the world of famine and poverty. nah probably not but eh maybe i might get us all a chance to meet Alizee but eh then i don't really know what i'd do
Old 04-23-2007, 07:41 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

You're going to get a lot of very silly answers, Joey.

But here's mine. I would:

1) Raise the average intelligence of the human race, and give us all more foresight, to keep problems like the ones we face today from happening.

2) Raise everyone's empathy, so that we all have a sense of what others are feeling, and cannot shield our villainy in callousness.

3) Guide everyone to an understanding of his or her relationship with the Universe, and past the illusion of separate identity that plagues us.

Everything else I'd want follows from those.

Well, everything except Alizée's new album. But I don't think I should use magical powers to make that happen. I'll just have to wait.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 04-23-2007, 07:59 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I'd like to do all the things Deepwaters said, but the Prime Directive does not allow me to interfere in a planet's natural development. So I think I'd just sit on a beach somewhere, sipping a beer and dreaming of and listening to Alizée...lol
Old 04-23-2007, 08:20 PM

for those who actually read tihs if so this is a test on what kind of perosn you really are i can see these things by what you post so please be honest
Old 04-23-2007, 08:43 PM

Drake498 is on a distinguished road

I've always wanted to control time... (wishful thinking -_-)

Je t'aime Alizée
Old 04-23-2007, 08:48 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
I'd like to do all the things Deepwaters said, but the Prime Directive does not allow me to interfere in a planet's natural development. So I think I'd just sit on a beach somewhere, sipping a beer and dreaming of and listening to Alizée...lol
Bwahahahahaha! LOL! I love it when there's a(nother) closet Trek fan in the fold. That's awsome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyhehe View Post
for those who actually read tihs if so this is a test on what kind of perosn you really are i can see these things by what you post so please be honest
Can we see what kind of person you are based on your spelling and grammar?

Anyway, screw that! I'm going to forego the real answer to this question that would lead to the betterment of humanity and all that jazz and go straight for the selfish desires (and ones that might be more on-topic on a forum with this name). I'd wish to know Alizée and to be a part of her life in some capacity... family friend if you like. I guess what I'd really wish for however (again foregoing the afforementioned betterment of humanity items) would be to be with someone, if not Alizée herself, with all the qualities that I associate with Alizée (here I'm trying to acknowledge our basic inability to know the "real" Alizée and that what we "know" of her is inevitably perturbed by our own desires and perceptions)... and to be dedicated and devoted to that person for the rest of my life. That's what would keep me happy and satisfied even if the rest of the world were to fall apart around me.
Old 04-23-2007, 09:03 PM

Drake498 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake498 View Post
I've always wanted to control time... (wishful thinking -_-)
lol well thats my super hero power answer, but for a more mature answer i agree with what Deepwaters has said

Je t'aime Alizée
Old 04-23-2007, 09:35 PM

just someone who does not care what people think of him and doesn't really carea bout grammar nore of other people and look for personality more than beauty then again i don't know myself never really liked grammar science is my thing or chem
Old 04-23-2007, 09:38 PM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyhehe View Post
if you had the power to bend and alter reality itself to your simplest and greatest whims what would you do with it?
I would do.....nothing.
Old 04-23-2007, 09:44 PM

MiamMiam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
You're going to get a lot of very silly answers, Joey.

But here's mine. I would:

1) Raise the average intelligence of the human race, and give us all more foresight, to keep problems like the ones we face today from happening.

2) Raise everyone's empathy, so that we all have a sense of what others are feeling, and cannot shield our villainy in callousness.

3) Guide everyone to an understanding of his or her relationship with the Universe, and past the illusion of separate identity that plagues us.

Everything else I'd want follows from those.

Well, everything except Alizée's new album. But I don't think I should use magical powers to make that happen. I'll just have to wait.
Lol I definitley agree with #1 but at the same time.....what fun would a world be without diversity? I'm not saying I like cold-hearted dumb people (lol), but really it makes knowing those who have intelligence and empathy a lot more special, seeing how so many people in the world lack those qualities.

Anyways really all I'd want to do is magically make myself able to play the guitar really well.