Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-04-2007, 12:28 AM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road
Default i will to be disappointed if she doesn't sing live

there i said it ...

i just watched avril lavigne rock out in france live in quite a few videos on youtube. i'm not really an avril fan, but if she can do it, alizée definitely can. i don't know if i buy the whole "all french artists do it" thing anymore. maybe it is true, but after looking through youtube every american artist on french tv is singing live.

if she is still lip syncing her songs on the tv performances, i'm going to be a little disappointed.
Old 10-04-2007, 12:34 AM

Calisto is on a distinguished road

I would have to agree. Although MJ would have a much different sound to it without all of the processing they did to her voice in the song. I'd probably like it better actually.
Old 10-04-2007, 12:37 AM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

i don't think the french tv stations want them to sing live and i don't expect her to. on the types of shows that alizée has frequented, it's lip-sync for everyone. there are those special showcases and sessions where singers come and sing live usually in acoustic or piano only background settings, but that's not a type of appearance that alizée would likely make.

what's goin on with you brad? don't show weakness! someone trying to influence you?
Old 10-04-2007, 12:38 AM

LiquidC is on a distinguished road

Yes I agree you Brad. Anyway I'm sure all her fans would prefer for her to sing live.
Old 10-04-2007, 12:39 AM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

lol, no weakness. i've always wanted her to sing live. if she doesn't i'm not jumping off ship or anything..

i just want her to
Old 10-04-2007, 12:39 AM
Alizée Lover!!!

Steven0022 is on a distinguished road

I'm gald someone actaully said it!!! I would also be very dissapointed if we don't get to see her rock out live to any of her songs and would be extememly dissapointed in her if she was just to lip sync to them when she does. I actually like a lot of her en concert stuff better than the record version so I am definitly with you Brad!!!
Old 10-04-2007, 12:47 AM

Calisto is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven0022 View Post
I'm gald someone actaully said it!!! I would also be very dissapointed if we don't get to see her rock out live to any of her songs and would be extememly dissapointed in her if she was just to lip sync to them when she does. I actually like a lot of her en concert stuff better than the record version so I am definitly with you Brad!!!
Well I'm positive we'll get to hear her sing live eventually, at her next actual concert most likely. It's just a matter of will the majority of the small 1-2 song TV performances still be lip synced. Chances are probably yes.

But who knows? We still don't even really know what her new image will be, so this might be a completely new Alizée then the one that did all the lip synced JEAM TV performances. (I still loved em anyway though )
Old 10-04-2007, 12:50 AM
Mon Truck Driver

JCC is on a distinguished road

MJ is gonna be tough to sing live...it sounds really synthisized and has tons of background tracks added to the melody. 50/60 does too....so dunno about live stuff. Maybe of we get to hear the other track on the CD.

Ya know...if she's gonna have a pop-rock sound, i hope there will be some acoustic tracks (less synthesized)...and maybe a few ballads. Her voice is really at its best when it's challenged w/a song that requires a high vocal range...ie Parler tout Bas.
Old 10-04-2007, 12:51 AM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

yes barring a mic malfunction, the next time we'll see her sing live is probably at her concert.
Old 10-04-2007, 01:01 AM

Capn is on a distinguished road

thats a shame but at least on the tv show we will get to see her up and around and no ones head in our way grrrrr