Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 01-07-2007, 08:02 PM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

Welcome back dman! Glad to see another die-hard collector is here. I've got a six foot bookcase next to me displaying my collection, and I'm at the point I need to get a second one, as I've run out of room, and still have a bunch of items coming in the mail!
Old 01-07-2007, 08:57 PM
Mon Truck Driver

JCC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman8 View Post
Even though i joined in july of 2006, i feel like i should re-introduce myself seeing as i havn't posted in like 5-6 months. Well, first of all, i discovered Alizee in May of 2006 mainly by accident. I was casually browsing through a website when i stumbled across a video showcasing a young French singer. I have been hooked ever since. I have now spent hundreds of dollars gathering all sorts of Alizee products from all over the world (Takes forever to ship) and i am determined to remain a loyal fan of hers no matter what she decides to do. She has influenced my life in countless ways and i feel like i have known about her for years even though it has only been about 7 months. I listen to her at least once a day and the play counts on my iPod for her songs are well into the hundreds for each one! After going to college (should be getting acceptance letter from Georgia Tech any day now) i plan to study abroad in Paris, and that is basically what i am looking forward to right now. Anyway, sorry for not posting in so long and i hope to be a much more active member in 2007!

P.S. I do speak a fair amount of French (Taking French V in high school right now) so i may be able to help a little in translating
Welcome back..! So what kinda Alizee stuff have u collected so far in your 6+ months away? The extent of my 'collection'...both CDs, the concert DVD, and a couple of recently purchased Razor Blade Necklaces.
Old 01-08-2007, 07:56 AM

aliquis_venum is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone, I'm NAP, a new fan of Alizee. I accidentally discovered her music this year 2007 just 5 days ago. I couldn't believe my ears when I first hear her music and my eyes when I saw her dance in her song J'en Ai Marre. I was in a trance, I could hardly believe what I am seeing. How could I have missed Alizee and her songs all through this past 6 years. I have seen a lot of music videos and admire a lot of foreign music artists. But nothing can TOP this, ALIZEE is one of a kind, a rare find of beauty and talent combined. For short, NO ONE CAN BE COMPARED TO ALIZEE. For me, she is the HELEN OF TROY of the modern age and a GODDESS in her own right. All her songs is so beautiful to hear, the beat is so lively and yet harmonious, it is not loud but move your soul to the rhythm of the music. Her dance is an art like ballet, sexy but not provocative, malicious or dirty. Her clothing is awesome, very unique. Alizee, where have you been all my life? Now, I have a lot of catching up to do. I am just in her first album. I don't speak French but I am going to learn to speak it just to be able to understand and appreciate her more. I hope I'm not yet too late or way behind to get to know her better. MORE POWER TO ALIZEE!!!!
Old 01-08-2007, 08:45 AM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

Now there's some enthusiasm! Looks like the Alizée is blowing pretty hard upon you, my friend ::Grins:: Welcome, welcome - I think you are our first member from the Phillipines... very cool. There's a great deal to discover about our fée Clochette, and this is a great place to start.
Old 01-08-2007, 08:57 AM

aliquis_venum is on a distinguished road

What is Clochette???
Old 01-08-2007, 09:12 AM
Κάτσε Καλά!

garçoncanadien is on a distinguished road

little bell. Fée Clochette = tinkerbell, the cartoon character. Alizée is a big fan of this cartoon character.

And welcome to our place!! I hope you will have a good time with us.
Old 01-08-2007, 10:59 AM

madraven is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoteny View Post
good day Mr Bond. i must ask that you put away your PPK and wait until further oders from Q presents its self. hi.
i haven't been reading/writing many posts recently, but was this perhaps aimed to me? if not, pardon my assumption.
Old 01-08-2007, 03:25 PM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

hey aliquis venum. welcome to the site!!

Last edited by nurvonic; 01-08-2007 at 03:34 PM..
Old 01-08-2007, 04:21 PM

Luc is on a distinguished road

Hello aliquis_venum, welcome to the forum, I hope you will enjoy it
Too bad you only discovered Alizée this year, but better late than never
Old 01-08-2007, 04:38 PM
On the Probulator

c-dawg777 is on a distinguished road
Default nope

Quote:
Originally Posted by madraven View Post
i haven't been reading/writing many posts recently, but was this perhaps aimed to me? if not, pardon my assumption.
No, There is actually a guy from the U.K. on here who's screen name is MrBond.

Tags
alizée gifs