Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-03-2009, 05:44 PM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road
Default 4th Album Guessing Game Contest!

I would like to make a suggestion or proposition: I suggest we have a contest like we had in the beginning of "Psychédélices" where we try to guess the name of Alizée's new album or her single or even some of the songs on her albums track list !! I would be willing to put up the cost of a copy or a couple of copies of the album plus shipping charge to the winner of this contest. I respect any decisions though that Ben & crew make on this...

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com

Old 06-04-2009, 02:51 AM
Sunglasses wearing bloke

Chommpers is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
I would like to make a suggestion or proposition: I suggest we have a contest like we had in the beginning of "Psychédélices" where we try to guess the name of Alizée's new album or her single or even some of the songs on her albums track list !! I would be willing to put up the cost of a copy or a couple of copies of the album plus shipping charge to the winner of this contest. I respect any decisions though that Ben & crew make on this...
That sounds like a neat idea and a great prize for the winner . We don't have too much to go on though except that there will be a spanish song and it will be a concept album on the life of Edie Sedgwick. Ah well I am all for guessing and speculating it could be fun and maybe if we learn enough about Edie Sedgwick our guess on a song or the album name may be strikingly close and the lyrics from the new songs may make more sense to us.

^ By the beautifully creative Amelie! Merci!
Old 06-04-2009, 11:01 AM
International Fan

I can almost assure you that Ben has already thought about this, just like he had been giving thought about purchasing this site. I'm just kind of helping him by pushing the subject forward, he, he. Besides we need something to start getting exited again...

Old 06-04-2009, 06:06 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

i honestly have no idea where to start. im assuming that the title and such will be in French.

Old 06-04-2009, 06:52 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Yeah, it's a good idea but will anyone be able to guess correctly? I'm open to contests in general though.
Old 06-04-2009, 07:13 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Yeah, it's a good idea but will anyone be able to guess correctly?
A little bird told me that one of the songs on her new album is tentatively titled "le babouin moustachu."

Seriously, there's an infinitesimally small chance of actually naming a song, but we sure could have a lot of fun guessing incorrectly .
Old 06-04-2009, 09:29 PM
International Fan

Well, I don't think we really need to be accurate. It should be that who ever is closest should win. I would suggest something like everyone gets 3 chances, 1 for the album name, 1 for the first single, and 1 to who ever guesses the most tracks on her album. Of course these guesses should all be turned in before there are any leeks of information, maybe we can give a deadline date like before September etc... I guess we're up to 3 prizes now.

Old 06-06-2009, 01:52 PM
International Fan

Ok, apparently not that many people are interested in a contest (?). Would it make a difference if the winner could win a dinner date with Alizée.

Old 06-06-2009, 05:09 PM
Sunglasses wearing bloke

Chommpers is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
Ok, apparently not that many people are interested in a contest (?). Would it make a difference if the winner could win a dinner date with Alizée.
Make a new Thread and I am sure the guesses will start, thats the only problem I think, people don't want to spam this thread unless the contest is a real contest. Easier too that way so you can keep the contest guesses in one area and general conversation away, or just make one to is if there is at least some interest I guess if thats what you want to look for before you do anything official. If dinner date with Alizée was truly the prize I think we would have a lot more interest and a lot more people signing up to the forums lol.

^ By the beautifully creative Amelie! Merci!
Old 06-06-2009, 06:03 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chommpers View Post
Make a new Thread and I am sure the guesses will start, thats the only problem I think, people don't want to spam this thread unless the contest is a real contest. Easier too that way so you can keep the contest guesses in one area and general conversation away, or just make one to is if there is at least some interest I guess if thats what you want to look for before you do anything official. If dinner date with Alizée was truly the prize I think we would have a lot more interest and a lot more people signing up to the forums lol.
She said she would have dinner with a fan. I guess that was Julien.

Merci Fanny