Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 05-02-2020, 01:28 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Thumbs doesnt lead to hq pictures..
I think that's the case for everyone, we can all see the pictures in low-res, you just need to pay to get them in HD.
Old 05-02-2020, 08:59 AM

imverynuts is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldighieri View Post
I get the login without problem, still, as last time I did, nothing is changed. Thumbs doesnt lead to hq pictures..
Oh, that's intentional, I have a login as well and had for years too. I doubt he'd give full access to all pictures to a user like he has (especially as he is now selling the full versions). It says in a message in each picture thread you don't have access to the pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Daly View Post
I think that's the case for everyone, we can all see the pictures in low-res, you just need to pay to get them in HD.
Yup, that's the situation AFAICT. Even if I had found out Aldighieri had all the forum photos and was willing ot share them I don't regret anything since I figured this might be the only place some of these photos exist, beyond some odd archive somewhere somehow existing, like in some media companies.

I bet there's alot of very very HD footage of her just languishing somewhere. If I were a millionaire or something I'd hire some experienced and connected media private investigator and get us all the goodies!

Edit: BTW I have looked over his collection again and there's a few more I'll be getting before I start sharing stuff, from these threads:

http://starfile.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=12814
http://starfile.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=13189
http://starfile.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=12848
http://starfile.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=12789
http://starfile.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=12812
http://starfile.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=12806

After I buy these I will start sharing what I have now so if you guys want something else from the forum you might wanna start to try to get it, as after this I won't be as devastated if he just drops all access to the forum's collection or something. Let me know if you want me to postpone doing so. Thanks, I'll wait till around Monday or so.

Last edited by imverynuts; 05-02-2020 at 07:11 PM..
Old 05-02-2020, 07:17 PM

Aldighieri is on a distinguished road

I can tell you for sure that what we see about archives is just the tip of the iceberg. Me too sometimes bought some from professional about mine favourite singers and still photographers who take the shoot don't know about how big his own archive is. Btw is an expensive passion, believe me..
Old 05-02-2020, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldighieri View Post
I can tell you for sure that what we see about archives is just the tip of the iceberg. Me too sometimes bought some from professional about mine favourite singers and still photographers who take the shoot don't know about how big his own archive is.
Yep, I bet you're right about Yugg's archive as well. There's probably tons of super duper HQ versions of our favorite videos and performances, and stuff that is just sitting somewhere slowly becoming more forgotten. Ah well.
Quote:
Btw is an expensive passion, believe me..
Glad there's only one person I'm like this about lol
Old 05-03-2020, 05:06 AM

Quote:
This is the greatest Alizee gallery collection I have ever seen, especially in terms of organization, time/place, and original quality.
I'm a tad sceptical over some of the dates listed. For many of the photos below, they're cited as being taken on the 14th of August, whist AlizeeSpain and other sources cite the 13th of August. Starting to bug me because I feel less sure about the accuracy of dates on Starfile, any clue as to why there might be an inconsistency?
http://starfile.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=12838
Old 05-03-2020, 06:27 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I'm a tad sceptical over some of the dates listed. For many of the photos below, they're cited as being taken on the 14th of August, whist AlizeeSpain and other sources cite the 13th of August. Starting to bug me because I feel less sure about the accuracy of dates on Starfile, any clue as to why there might be an inconsistency?
http://starfile.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=12838
If you look through the Czech data base and the Alizee bible, you see there are a few occasions of doubt when certain things happened in Alizee's earlier career. Maybe we can't be sure of the exact date of when something happened, but we should be able to figure out the month.
Old 05-03-2020, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Maybe we can't be sure of the exact date of when something happened, but we should be able to figure out the month.
Man that sucks . I may not have a particularly large collection of her photos (yet), but I like to keep the information (mainly date and location) of the photos accurate and well organised. Finding a picture and trying to figure out when it's from is a challenge I enjoy, but when there's two sources citing different dates it makes things much harder. It's possible some from this collection were taken on the 13th and others on the 14th, but there's still a lot that overlap both, so someone has to be wrong!

Last edited by Ben.Daly; 05-03-2020 at 07:37 AM..
Old 05-03-2020, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Man that sucks . I may not have a particularly large collection of her photos (yet), but I like to keep the information (mainly date and location) of the photos accurate and well organised. Finding a picture and trying to figure out when it's from is a challenge I enjoy, but when there's two sources citing different dates it makes things much harder. It's possible some from this collection were taken on the 13th and others on the 14th, but there's still a lot that overlap both, so someone has to be wrong!
Yeah, the more I've looked through his collection I doubt a bit the dates/places he's putting down. I forget which one specifically, but i know a few times he has been wrong so far. His ability to find these photos in such condition is still unparalleled however.

BTW guys I'm going to be buying those photos today (messaging him anyway) and probably starting to share tomorrow. Nothing may come of the sharing of course, just putting this out there.
Old 05-03-2020, 10:16 AM

Quote:
BTW guys I'm going to be buying those photos today (messaging him anyway) and probably starting to share tomorrow. Nothing may come of the sharing of course, just putting this out there.
Thanks! Will be interesting to see some new photos in HD. However, are you sure Yugg is okay with the redistribution of the photos? If someone were to theoretically buy all the photos on Starfile then post them all online, could he do anything about it? I don't think he/she'd mind too much, just wondering if you know about these policies through messaging him.
Old 05-03-2020, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Thanks! Will be interesting to see some new photos in HD. However, are you sure Yugg is okay with the redistribution of the photos? If someone were to theoretically buy all the photos on Starfile then post them all online, could he do anything about it? I don't think he/she'd mind too much, just wondering if you know about these policies through messaging him.
I'm almost sure he couldn't do anything about it. I doubt he can really even legally sell these things. Someone else probably owns the copyrights in France and/or by Getty images. No one *really* cares tho and I'm pretty sure Yugg is one of the only few individiduals that we can easily contact and attain them (they may have even been deleted by the respective copyright owners from their archives or whatever years ago, who knows).

The main reason I'm not sharing them immediatley is because he might mind a whole lot more than I figure. He probably wouldn't actually do anything, but I wanted to get the photos I was most interested in, and give the rest of you all an opportunity as well, in case he does have some sort of problem with it (assuming he even finds out).

edit: And ideally, if some millionaire or something *did* buy all these photos and post them online that would be greatly beneficial, because he may not keep this site up for much longer. Who knows when he might figure it's not worth it anymore and not even pay the hosting fees.

One some photos I've seen released by him, he appears to have had a website at one time called "myalizee.com". It doesn't work anymore, but I wonder if all these photos were actually available for free on that website at one time. It's a damn shame they're all behind paywall. I guess I'm just glad at least they're not exorbitantly priced.

Last edited by imverynuts; 05-03-2020 at 11:09 AM..