Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-01-2010, 02:56 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
Well that just means you are less likely to have a chance with Gourmandises era Alizée when I finish my time machne and go back to meet her before she meets Jérémy! Lol and nice new sig!
hahaha nooooooooos i wont let you, ima steal the dark matter from your time machine so you cant go back
and thanks, i like yours too!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 04-01-2010, 03:01 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
If I met 16 year old L'Alizé/Gourmandises/Parler Tout Bas Alizée, I would be willing to date her, too! But 15 year old Alizée from Graines De Star/Moi... Lolita would be too young.
The years from puberty to 25 years of age are crucial ones. At puberty one first becomes sexually aware; at 25 one becomes genuinely an adult (or most people do). Small differences in age for people along that slope loom huge. Even much bigger differences for people who have completed the climb are much less significant.

I would not have dated 16-year-old Lili. I would, if she were interested, date today's Alizée, and yet the age difference is identical (since I was 9 years younger then, too). Why? Because today she is an adult, and at 16 she was not. The age gap between us was much greater nine years ago than it is now, even though in years it was the same.

Similarly, the gap between you and her (in the other direction) is much greater now than it will be in seven years. Seven years from now, you'll be 25, she'll be 32, both of you fully grown up, and so that seven years is a much smaller gap than this seven years is now. The concept of dating someone X years older or younger than you seems important right now because you are still on that upward slope towards adulthood. Once you finish that climb, the perspective is different.

After that, the only real question is if two people like each other and find each other mutually attractive. As an adult gets older, the body changes, and sex appeal slowly declines in the eyes of most viewers. So it becomes less likely that someone in his or her 30s - 40s- 50s will be physically appealing to someone younger. (By no means impossible, however.) But other than that, there's no reason to consider such a relationship improper.

Between adults and teenagers, though, it's a different story.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 04-01-2010, 03:31 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Lol gotta find me first! And I understand what you are sayin, deepwaters, which is why I wouldn't mind dating 25 Alizée, but since I am still 'climbing that slope', for now it does still matter. You are absolutely right, in ten years it would not be wierd for me to date someone three years younger (graines de star Alizée), but as of now it would be wierd. I am much more mature than she was then, and the difference a year makes at that age is spectacular. But at your age, a year is hardly a change. I look at it in terms of percents. 15 Alizée is too low percent of my age now, but since she and I would age at the same speed, then a girl three years younger than me will always be three years younger. Now it is too low a percent, but when I would be 65 and she would be 62, the difference is entirely negligable. Of corse, Alizée is 7 years older than me, but like I said, she won't be once I finish my time machine!
Old 04-01-2010, 03:50 PM
Alizée's Future Soldier

AlizéeDuSiècle is on a distinguished road

in my opinion just because she changed her look and she has awesome tattoos doesnt make her a different person... she can sing Jen ai marre just as well as before and shes just her now...
Old 04-01-2010, 07:43 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeDuSiècle View Post
in my opinion just because she changed her look and she has awesome tattoos doesnt make her a different person... she can sing Jen ai marre just as well as before and shes just her now...
Well, here's the "newer" version of J'en Ai Marre.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lDWeyjQSYok&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lDWeyjQSYok&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

(This video is still moderately sad to me.. )

Old 04-01-2010, 07:45 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

Yep, Wasabi... i hate this 'new' version with a passion.
Thing is...i very much doubt if we'll ever hear the proper one again.
It makes me sad too.
Old 04-01-2010, 07:50 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Well the thing that makes me sad is.. well, how she sings it, and the way the video was made.

It comes off to me as a sort of farewell to the old MCE dancing Alizée. This newer version of J'en Ai Marre doesn't have the same sort of vibrant energy that the original had. It seems to be a more mature toned down version, if anything else.

Then again, just because J'en Ai Marre is out of the running, doesn't mean there isn't something new and great around the corner!

Old 04-01-2010, 08:07 PM
Lili Loyal

paintballpdh19 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Well the thing that makes me sad is.. well, how she sings it, and the way the video was made.

It comes off to me as a sort of farewell to the old MCE dancing Alizée. This newer version of J'en Ai Marre doesn't have the same sort of vibrant energy that the original had. It seems to be a more mature toned down version, if anything else.

Then again, just because J'en Ai Marre is out of the running, doesn't mean there isn't something new and great around the corner!
yeah i never thought about it that way before... it does seems like the MCE dancing is gone. she is maturing and more focused on the music which is the way, in the end, what the music business is all about. we all liked the dance but remember we all want her to be happy and if she's done with that era then we have to let it go.
Old 04-01-2010, 08:10 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

I understand your point, wasabi, but this version makes me want to go to the beach. And look at the footage from the Mexican concert, I honestly don't think she is having nearly as much fun as the French tour. That J'en Ai Marre ! And J'ai Pas Vingt Ans ! Are much more fun to watch than the Mexican ones. Like a party. Still think it's funny she sang JPVA at the Mexican tour.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:36 PM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edcognito View Post
But let me let you in on a little secret... As a man, you will *never* (so far as I'm aware) ever *not* be aware of women who are attractive to you... It may be an uncomfortable thought to you - but someday you will by my age, and women will not stop being attractive just because *you've* aged by 30 years...
You go get'm Pops.