User22 is on a distinguished road

me too...o well all that matters is that I get her signature
Old 04-02-2010, 10:17 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
*takes a bow*
Good to see you, karla! I thought you were gonna leave! Lol I knew weren't. But hey, chuck, I didn't take it offensively. Scruff, I will not ever rush you to mail the discs. The past week has been blurringly fast for me, so I can only scarcely imagine how it has been for you! That one half hour must have felt like the shortest frame of time that the human mind can register! If time flies when you're having fun, then your time must've been the Millenium Falcon doing the Kessel run!
Old 04-02-2010, 10:23 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road
Default yah VVV!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
If time flies when you're having fun, then your time must've been the Millenium Falcon doing the Kessel run!
Indeed! And VVV can I just say that you totally made my day with that comment. Over spring break I will watch all 6 Star Wars Movies now haha
Old 04-02-2010, 10:46 AM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I want to apologize once again for copying Mark's story from AF and posting it here. I enjoyed reading it and I was sure everyone here would too. That's why I did it. I should have just contacted him and urged him to do it.

I think the reason he may not have posted it here and the reason he didn't post his video of Alizee saying hello to Alizee America until after I posted mine was because he didn't want to steal my thunder sort of speak. I was having trouble getting home, having problems converting my videos, time in which he could have easily posted his video, but he waited. I could be wrong about all this, but regardless, I shouldn't have posted his story with out consulting with him first.
Don't feel bad, Scruffy. Mark actually did post it on 3/29/2010 at 8:42pm here in a different thread. And yes, it's a great story. I'm sure he posted it because he knew it would take you a while to get settled and everyone here was desperate for some accounting of what transpired. You are awesome, Scruff and we can't thank you enough! So get used to it, we will probably be singing your praises for sometime to come !
Old 04-02-2010, 11:26 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

I told him it was already in this thread that is was posted in another thread. He must have missed that, though. No one is asking for an apology, scruff. Unless he gets mad at you for reposting his story, lol! You didn't do anything wrong, as a few people missed the original post, so you helped them find this great story! That doesn't require an apology!
Old 04-02-2010, 11:43 AM

Miker123 is on a distinguished road

ok, great job, scruffy!
when do i get mine?
Old 04-02-2010, 12:44 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

Here's some more clips from the autograph session which include the earlier ones I posted. The first ones are from my digital camera, followed by the ones from my camcorder. Once again I apolize for the poor cameramanship. I haven't used a cam corder in a while and I wasn't familiar at all with my brothers. Plus I had the problem where it would start zooming in on it's own.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BntYJlPjGDg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BntYJlPjGDg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AiHODmjU7Cw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AiHODmjU7Cw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-02-2010 at 01:18 PM..
Closed Thread