Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 07-03-2011, 03:16 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Not being able to go to King's Dominion
Old 07-06-2011, 01:39 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

- every now and then when I'll repeat a word.

"Yeah I need something for my computer so I can hook it up to a tv, just an audio and sound wire"
"I'll take a foot long on white with turkey, pepperoni, tomato, lettuce, mayo, and mayonaisse."
Old 07-11-2011, 07:24 PM
Alizée Cake Bandit!

Nubcake is on a distinguished road

Todays free slurpee day and my 7-11 already ran out of cups, I went with my cup I got earlier and I was told no refills!
How some people call los angeles hollywood and how glamorous they make it look, no fairy tales here.
Old 07-12-2011, 07:29 AM
Recline yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubcake View Post
Todays free slurpee day and my 7-11 already ran out of cups, I went with my cup I got earlier and I was told no refills!
How some people call los angeles hollywood and how glamorous they make it look, no fairy tales here.
I saw that sign too, just now and I didn't even know there was a free slurpee deal going on.... and I've been going to 7/11 every morning for the past month now
Old 07-15-2011, 02:15 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

-Spilling soup all over my keyboard

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 07-15-2011, 02:27 AM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

I hate soup. All it is is normal food mixed with scalding hot water. What was wrong with the meat and vegetables that makes someone think they need to be served very wet and steamy? There's a very good reason why when I eat a meal, I eat it off of a plate and not out of a geyser.
Old 07-15-2011, 07:38 AM
Recline yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post
I hate soup. All it is is normal food mixed with scalding hot water. What was wrong with the meat and vegetables that makes someone think they need to be served very wet and steamy? There's a very good reason why when I eat a meal, I eat it off of a plate and not out of a geyser.
gtfo

right now.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
-Spilling soup all over my keyboard
what kind of soup if you don't mind my asking? was it something relatively easy to clean like chicken noodle, or was it something more dastardly like clam chowder?

Last edited by user472884; 07-15-2011 at 07:38 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 07-15-2011, 04:48 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post
But it takes one minute to make, it's easy and fast, and it's the only food in the house that my dad doesn't eat all of when I'm not looking, so I have to eat it anyway. I live on one can of soup a day and bottled water so chances are I hate it even more than you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
what kind of soup if you don't mind my asking? was it something relatively easy to clean like chicken noodle, or was it something more dastardly like clam chowder?
It was vegetable soup, and the liquid got inbetween my keys and now my enter key takes three times the force to press down so that it works.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 07-15-2011, 09:19 PM
Recline yourself

Quote:
But it takes one minute to make, it's easy and fast, and it's the only food in the house that my dad doesn't eat all of when I'm not looking, so I have to eat it anyway. I live on one can of soup a day and bottled water so chances are I hate it even more than you do.
Chili's. Just say the word.

Quote:
It was vegetable soup, and the liquid got inbetween my keys and now my enter key takes three times the force to press down so that it works.
t
r
o
l
o
l
o
l
o
l
o
l

---------------------------------

- Driving at a grand speed of 7mph from Denver (exit 205, to be exact) up to Loveland (exit 255). Chaps my ass (literally)

- 11:30ish: "Dad, if I'm going to make a run to Chipotlé for everyone I have to leave now because it's pretty far away and it's right by DU and college kids love 'dem burritos" "Just wait a second, then you can go in about five minutes when I come back"

12:15ish: "So, you wanna go run to Chipotlé?"

- Not knowing if blue loctite will cure by tomorrow morning.

- The aftertaste of Dr. Pepper (I've been drinking it recently to try and desensitize myself to the terrible taste in the event that I'm ever in need to drink a soda and that crap is the only stuff available)

- Dr. Pepper.

- I feel all greasy and sticky and covered in aluminum and steel dust. BUT AT LEAST MY ENTER KEY WORKS JUST FINE
Old 07-15-2011, 11:30 PM
Alizée's Future Soldier

AlizéeDuSiècle is on a distinguished road

Want to know what pisses me off? People who collect pens.... I understand it is a hobby although, an unusual one