Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-26-2014, 07:17 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

DALS5 ends Saturday evening. Nathalie Péchalat (Gregoire was her original partner this season) is still in the competition. Traditionally the previous seasons' winner presents the trophy to the new winner. There is speculation out there about whether Alizée will be present to carry on the tradition this year due to the brouhaha that occurred after Gregoire's exit a few weeks into this season. (I think she will be there to present the trophy. )

A few articles today mentioning Gregoire's decision to leave the show:

http://tvmag.lefigaro.fr/programme-t...-gregoire.html

Quote:
Chris Marques - This season was also marked by the withdrawal of Grégoire Lyonnet (year's winner last with Alizée) for "personal reasons" which many suspected jealousy of Alizée, now in a relationship with the dancer. "It's been 18 years that I dance with my partner and I can understand what has happened with Gregory and Alizée, says Chris Marques. They live a strong history, I understand [...] It is to his credit we say that Nathalie is in need of someone who can invest 100% in the competition [...] It is to his credit also withdrew to let Nathalie get where it is today.
http://touch.metronews.fr/culture/na...K7gaKDnCR3axU/

Quote:
You talk about Christophe but he replaced Grégoire Lyonnet your partner at the beginning. Much has been said of the reasons of his departure... But you, how the did you experience? It makes you fear?

Nathalie Péchalat - Yes, it's Pinball to "exit", much like in real life. I'm made me leave, we can say. After that, it is free. He has his reasons, he made his decision and I wanted it to be with himself. And not that someone pushes him to do anything. He told me that it was his decision, and that he felt good like this. Me, I just to accept it. So yes, I was surprised, sad also. At the beginning I was afraid that it comes from me, it took question. Finally as soon as Christopher arrived, it went back to the job, because this show remains a race against the clock.
Old 11-27-2014, 01:42 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Chris Marques - This season was also marked by the withdrawal of Grégoire Lyonnet (year's winner last with Alizée) for "personal reasons" which many suspected jealousy of Alizée, now in a relationship with the dancer. "It's been 18 years that I dance with my partner and I can understand what has happened with Gregory and Alizée, says Chris Marques. They live a strong history, I understand [...] It is to his credit we say that Nathalie is in need of someone who can invest 100% in the competition [...] It is to his credit also withdrew to let Nathalie get where it is today.

Chris understands. Few others would.

When Alizée and Gregoire combined, it was magic. Gregoire then tried to dance with Nathalie and he just couldn't do it. It simply didn't feel right. He simply couldn't get to the same place with Nathalie as he had gotten to with Alizée.

It wasn't Alizée being jealous - it simply didn't feel right to HIM. The "magic" wasn't there. No matter how hard he tried, he and Nathalie simply were never going to be as good a team as he and Alizée (or possibly someone else and Nathalie). He knew it, and so he stepped away.

He made a very brave choice.
Old 11-29-2014, 01:21 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Sounds like Marvin Gaye and Tammy Terrell back in the late sixties. After Tammy died of brain Cancer in 1970, Marvin refused to do a duet with any other woman and kept that promise until his death in 1984.

They were not romantically involved, more like best friends.

Old 11-30-2014, 04:27 PM
Last Fan Standing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
DALS5 ends Saturday evening. Nathalie Péchalat (Gregoire was her original partner this season) is still in the competition. Traditionally the previous seasons' winner presents the trophy to the new winner. There is speculation out there about whether Alizée will be present to carry on the tradition this year due to the brouhaha that occurred after Gregoire's exit a few weeks into this season. (I think she will be there to present the trophy.
So, I was wrong. The season finale was last night. Nathalie was the runner up, Rayane won. There were unconfirmed (perhaps even false) reports that Alizée was seen backstage last night, but neither Alizée nor Gregoire were seen on the broadcast. The trophy was just handed over by one of the MCs.

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 11-30-2014 at 08:38 PM..
Old 12-02-2014, 09:45 AM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

Finally the end of the long story made by medias?

Nathalie Péchalat : "There are NO discomforts between @GregoireLyonnet @mellealizee and Me: Everything rolls And we will all have fun during the tour # dals !"
Old 12-02-2014, 12:03 PM
Zéeologist

Antares is on a distinguished road

Better late than never, but it would have been nice had that come a month earlier. I'm afraid the media will still have it stuck in their mind that Alizée is evil, as they tend to never admit they are wrong about things.
Old 12-02-2014, 03:55 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas View Post

Finally the end of the long story made by medias?

Nathalie Péchalat : "There are NO discomforts between @GregoireLyonnet @mellealizee and Me: Everything rolls And we will all have fun during the tour # dals !"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antares View Post
Better late than never, but it would have been nice had that come a month earlier. I'm afraid the media will still have it stuck in their mind that Alizée is evil, as they tend to never admit they are wrong about things.

I've only seen one other member here quote themself and I feel there's no better time than now to do so myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
Haters are always gonna hate.. very little knowledge is dangerous but at the end of the day everything will be great.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 12-04-2014, 09:02 PM
Last Fan Standing

More 'information' about Alizée not appearing on the DALS5 finale to present the trophy to the new winner. Not necessarily accurate info. An article appearing in a French gossip magazine, the article announcement:

http://www.public.fr/News/Exclu-Publ...caprice-635452

Quote:
Exclu Public : Alizée : pourquoi elle a séché la finale de DALS 5… Son gros caprice !

Public vous révèle en exclusivité pourquoi Alizée ne s’est pas montrée ce samedi 29 novembre, sur le plateau de Danse avec les stars, lors de la finale de cette saison 5, alors qu’elle devait pourtant remettre le trophée aux nouveaux vainqueurs, Rayane Bensetti et Denitsa Ikonomova !

Que s’est-il passé ce samedi 29 novembre dans les coulisses de Danse avec les stars ? Tout était prêt pour que la finale de la saison 5 du programme de TF1 se déroule au mieux. Costumes étincelants, danseurs au top, jury au taquet : les équipes de DALS ont tout donné.
Mais c’était sans compter sur un couac de dernière minute, qui n’est pas passé inaperçu auprès des téléspectateurs : l’absence d’Alizée ! Après de nombreuses spéculations, votre magazine Public en kiosques ce vendredi 5 décembre, vous dévoile en exclusivité pourquoi la Lolita, déjà au cœur d'une polémique à cause du départ de Grégoire Lyonnet en cours de compétition, a finalement boycotté l’émission !

En tant que grande gagnante de la saison 4, la chanteuse devait remettre le trophée au nouveau vainqueur, comme le veut la tradition. Mais alors que Rayane Bensetti et Denitsa Ikonomova ont raflé le prix de cette cinquième année, c’est M. Pokora qui s’est dévoué pour les sacrer champions.

Pourtant, Alizée avait bien fait le déplacement à Paris depuis la Corse, le vendredi 28 novembre ! Accompagnée de son chéri Grégoire, elle a débarqué dans la capitale rien que pour DALS... Mais son séjour aura été de courte durée ! Un caprice de star de sa part a rendu sa participation à la finale impossible ! Découvrez lequel dans votre magazine Public, en kiosques dès demain !

Toute reproduction interdite sans la mention Public.

L.P.

Exclusive Public: Alizee why it has dried the final of DALS 5 ... Its big whim!

Public reveals exclusively Alizee why has not shown this Saturday 29 November, on the plateau Dance with the stars, in the final of this season 5, when it was yet present the trophy to the new winners Rayane Bensetti and Denitsa Ikonomova!

What has happened this Saturday, November 29 on the sidelines of Dancing with the Stars? Everything was ready for the season finale 5 TF1 program is going well. Sparkling costumes, dancers on top, jury stop: DALS teams gave their all.
But they did not count on a last-minute blunder that has not gone unnoticed by viewers: the lack of Alizee! After much speculation, your Public magazine on newsstands this Friday, December 5, reveals exclusively why Lolita, already at the heart of a controversy because of the departure of Gregory Lyonnet during the competition, eventually boycotted the show!

As the winner of Season 4, the singer had to give the trophy to the new winner, as is the tradition. But while Rayane Bensetti and Denitsa Ikonomova have won the prize for the fifth year, it is M. Pokora who has devoted himself to consecrate champions.

Yet, Alizée had indeed traveled to Paris from Corsica, Friday, November 28! Accompanied by her beloved Gregory, she landed in the capital just for DALS ... but his stay was short term! A whim star on his part made possible his participation in the final! Find out where in your Public magazine, on newsstands tomorrow!

Reproduction prohibited without reference to Public.

L.P.
>Click 'em<

Anyone able to translate the article?
Old 12-05-2014, 12:07 AM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

^^

Why should she go out there and hand some trophy out to the winner when all she would've probably got was booooos???

Where were all those people who voted for her on last years DALS???

I'll tell you they really don't care about her and it's just another reason why her Blonde album flopped!!!

She's smart enough to know that though but I don't think she really cares about it too much.. especially now that she's in love!!!

Haha love can do strange things to anyone.. I mean it's basically a chemical imbalance in the brain and women have small brains anyway.. it's science!

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 12-05-2014, 02:02 AM

m4thematiqu3s is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
Anyone able to translate the article?
Approximative translations. I'm not an english-spoken person so it may have a lot of errors.

Quote:
Why she skipped the finale !
1st page :

Quote:
The truth about her absence last Saturday on TF1...

Take your coat, we're getting out of here!

Last Saturday, few hours before the show on TF1, they took the plane to go back home.

[In the circle] The singer was in Paris to give the trophy to the winnersof the show. But she left Paris with her Grégoire ...few hours before the final. Public explains you why.
2nd page :

Quote:
Orly airport 29/11/14

Alone against the world, Grégoire and Alizée are more solid than ever.

Her best trophy, it's Grégoire. She won't lend it to anyone in any way ...

[Yellow square] An umpteenth caprice ? TF1 said "no way" !

[Main text] It's the tradition. Each season, the previous winner give the trophy to the new winners. It was like this for 4 years. But, on Saturday, in the studios, nothing happened like it was planned. In front of million of viewers, the jury member, M. Pokora crowned Rayane Bensetti and Denitsa Ikonomova. Awkwardness in the audience. Everybody was waiting for the beautiful Alizée and her boyfriend, Grégoire Lyonnet, the winners of the season 4. The ex-lolita was ready and waiting. Everything was planned to receive Alizée. Her room was ready for her. But what really happened ? Why
the starlet didn't attend the show ? On Friday, the 28th of Novender, she definitely took a plane in Ajaccio, to Paris. And with Grégoire she got to her hotel in the capital. It's only after that, that everything collapsed. Here's why : Alizée had decided that she will dance with her man before giving the trophy to the winners. A star caprice, a last minute whim, just to prove to the entire world that everything is ok between them. "After Gregoire's leaving and jealousy rumors, she only wanted to show to everyone that her couple is solid", said a close relation. In October, it was whispering that the dancer left the show after a huge jealous scene. "Alizée can't stand that her man and Nathalie are so closed", declared a member of the show. In spite of all Nathalie's goodwill, who had organised a meeting between Alizée and her boyfriend, Jean Dujardin, nothing had changed. So when she was called to give the trophy to the winners, Alizée saw the opportunity to stop tongues wagging. A sensual dance with her partner, all the projectors on them during few minutes, it's became the sine qua non condition for her attendance. But the production didn't want to concede this time ! A special treatment to spare the singer's ego ? No way ! Especially as each second of the show was already planned. In front of this refusal, Alizée lose her temper. Matter of principle. She refuses to come if TF1 doesn't accept her conditions. The arm wrestling begins. But the production crew sticks to its guns. Never mind, Alizée takes her ticket and, the day after, jumps in the first plane to Corsica with Grégoire. "She only said them that they can go to hell. Her conditions wasn't respected, so she choose to cancel her coming rather than compromise", said a close relation. On Saturday, when everybody is busy preparing the big final, Alizée go back to her favorite island with Grégoire. In the evening, the previous winner only tweet to congratulate Rayane and Denitsa. "Yeah ! Bravo à ma @Denitsa_DCS4 love U ❤️ et bravo à @BensettiRayane pour son beau parcours dans @DALS_TF1 on se retrouve sur la tournee". One thing is guaranteed (about the tour), the atmosphere may not be warm.
I had a lot of free time