Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Fan Art

Old 11-07-2009, 05:41 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool A six pack of Alizée (2)

I finally learned how to de-interlace some of the clips in a few videos I made. Without de-interlacing, in some clips there were a lot of jagged lines that showed up. I cleaned those up in this video that I had posted some time ago. I also made some improvements in the video audio sync.

I made this video to introduce Alizée to people who haven't heard of her before and either they or I'm pressed for time and only have time to view 1 video.

Most of you probably know when you upload a video to a site like Youtube, it loses some of it's quality, but you can download the original file from Rapidshare at the link I posted below.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zRi_AcEbZ-4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zRi_AcEbZ-4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

EDIT: Apparently the rapidshare link I posted isn't working. Haven't figured out why yet so here's an megaupload link.

Megaupload:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RAAXVR84

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-08-2009 at 01:02 PM..
Old 11-07-2009, 06:55 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

As a hardcore fan of Alizée:
- Absolutely awesome, all the best Alizée compiled into one.

As somebody who is seeing Alizée for the first time:
- huh?

I think all the age jumps would throw off a few people, or it could not... the only thing on Alizée that seems to change with age is her hair.

P.S. why in the hell is she wearing ear-plugs at 1:25? GET HER!!! NON-BELIEVER!!!
Old 11-07-2009, 07:03 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

DUDE! awesome job scruffy!! love it.

now heres an idea, why don't you make one with the more recent songs.. as in the psych album?? though, there's not that much to work with i guess. all i can think of is the 50/60 music video and the MJ music video..

when i show my friends the recent pictures of Alizee, they don't believe it's her.
mainly because they are used to the old pictures of her. (Note from my poster that I have.)

Old 11-07-2009, 07:19 PM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post

P.S. why in the hell is she wearing ear-plugs at 1:25? GET HER!!! NON-BELIEVER!!!
Actually she's wearing them because she's probably pretty smart. She's probably been too a lot of concerts. Knows how loud they can be. I was in the military. Around a lot of helicopters and tanks. Thought it was macho to go with out hearing protection. I have a little bit of hearing loss. That little bit means a lot. You can still hear sounds plenty good. But you lose so much in the clarity of those sounds. If I'm in a loud club with other people, I can definetly hear them talking, but it's so hard to make out what they're saying.
Old 11-07-2009, 09:22 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

This is the type of video I wish every single non-fan could watch; it contains her best singles, best looks ever and Alizee herself at her best.

Great job again Scruffy
Old 11-07-2009, 09:46 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Actually she's wearing them because she's probably pretty smart. She's probably been too a lot of concerts. Knows how loud they can be. I was in the military. Around a lot of helicopters and tanks. Thought it was macho to go with out hearing protection. I have a little bit of hearing loss. That little bit means a lot. You can still hear sounds plenty good. But you lose so much in the clarity of those sounds. If I'm in a loud club with other people, I can definetly hear them talking, but it's so hard to make out what they're saying.
I had an accident too (I set off one of those pop-cap guns about three inches away from my right ear inside of a car with the windows down).... I can't hear my teachers from the back of the class, but I can hear every breath of each song
Old 11-08-2009, 01:02 PM

Cool Megaupload link

Apparently the rapidshare link I posted isn't working. Haven't figured out why yet so here's an megaupload link.

Megaupload:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RAAXVR84
Old 11-08-2009, 01:14 PM

Luc is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the video Scruffydog. Great job!
Old 01-27-2010, 08:00 AM

Aldighieri is on a distinguished road

thank you for your job and link also!
Old 04-03-2010, 02:06 PM

Stephanie is on a distinguished road

I love the videos clips that you use, they're awesome!
Thank you for share it with us