Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée America Podcast

Old 05-30-2008, 01:02 AM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
Hopefully this reply goes through in the correct place. I usually just read threads of posts and topics that intrest me. I have never joined any fan groups before, but after listening to the Podcasts I decided to sign up and see what I see. So here it is in all it's glory. Just wanted to say that I love all of the Podcasts and listened to them to and from work. Looking forward to the next one! Might post more later if this one is recieved well!
Hi, welcome to the site The Dude. You'll become more then just an "Alizee Podcast Fan" and you'll find this to be a pretty good community of loyal Alizée fans. Enjoy the treads and check out the many Alizée videos.

You might also want to further introduce yourself here, http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showthread.php?t=707.

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...
Old 05-30-2008, 04:42 AM

NoHandleBars is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Wood View Post
Hey, just curious, did you create your nickname from the Flobots' song Handlebars?

http://video.universalrepublic.com/?...34502575&aid=0
Yes Sir! No handle bars, No handle bars, No Handle Bars........

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
Hopefully this reply goes through in the correct place. I usually just read threads of posts and topics that intrest me. I have never joined any fan groups before, but after listening to the Podcasts I decided to sign up and see what I see. So here it is in all it's glory. Just wanted to say that I love all of the Podcasts and listened to them to and from work. Looking forward to the next one! Might post more later if this one is recieved well!
Yeah man defiently start posting up and sharing what you think or have to say. The Alizee forums is the first time I've ever joined a forum(s) for a "Fan Base" .. Felt quite strange at first especially since most people are head over heals for her but Its good fun, a way to get good fan information and an outlet to talk "Alizee" since its not a common topic here STate side.