Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Support

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2010, 11:53 AM

POL1C1A is on a distinguished road

INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW! How is it really that big of a deal when it's literally impossible to keep track of how many times people post something that may be "yours" without credit? This is the fucking internet and it's not that serious. I don't give a shit if you posted something that I made, as long as people are seeing it, or it's beneficial to the artist or the topic at hand. Get your flowered granny panties out of the wad and grow up. As far as I'm concerned, nobody appointed you police chief of the Internet and Various Forum Posts, so sit down.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:07 PM
Pronounced "I'm Rahj" ;)

ImRawdg is on a distinguished road

Well, it's at least "polite" in my opinion. To solve all issues, put an itty-bitty mark on the corner.

And, by the way, there's no need to be a total asshole about answering this thread.
Old 03-12-2010, 08:13 PM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

I see you brought reinforcements Jung he he...
Quote:
Originally Posted by POL1C1A View Post
INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW! How is it really that big of a deal when it's literally impossible to keep track of how many times people post something that may be "yours" without credit? This is the fucking internet and it's not that serious. I don't give a shit if you posted something that I made, as long as people are seeing it, or it's beneficial to the artist or the topic at hand. Get your flowered granny panties out of the wad and grow up. As far as I'm concerned, nobody appointed you police chief of the Internet and Various Forum Posts, so sit down.
The only thing that your post indicates is that you don't have a grain of education or respect, not enough to discus anything intelligently anyways, and that you're an ignorant, selfish asshole who doesn't give a shit about his own shit. What about what everybody else thinks? That thought has escaped your mind, probably !!

Read the posts asshole I'm clearly indicating that those that are key up-loaders don't agree with this. That they put in a lot of hard work and money and it's disrespectful to not recognize their work. Of course if you don't know you don't know, but if you do know then you should credit them.

This is obviously too complicated for you to comprehend. Also, just because you wear panties doesn't mean that everyone else does. This is the internet? Really wow what a revelation, what did you think I thought it was, just curious ;-)

Feel free to come back with more insults, I know that's as far as your education goes, in fact I bet that's your only defense. Something else needs to grow up, your brain, your education, your vocabulary, and maybe even your underwear (it might be too tight and is cutting off the circulation to your brain) !!

Guys, is it too much to ask to simply credit those who provide us with the content we love so much ?? When we of course know where it comes from, and if not is it too complicated to say I found it here or there ?? For the most part some of you are already doing this ;-)

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com

Old 03-12-2010, 08:24 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by POL1C1A View Post
The only thing that your post indicates is that you don't have a grain of education or respect, not enough to discus anything intelligently anyways, and that you're an ignorant, selfish asshole who doesn't give a shit about his own shit. What about what everybody else thinks? That thought has escaped your mind, probably !!

Read the posts asshole I'm clearly indicating that those that are key up-loaders don't agree with this. That they put in a lot of hard work and money and it's disrespectful to not recognize their work. Of course if you don't know you don't know, but if you do know then you should credit them.

This is obviously too complicated for you to comprehend. Also, just because you wear panties doesn't mean that everyone else does. This is the internet? Really wow what a revelation, what did you think I thought it was, just curious ;-)

Feel free to come back with more insults, I know that's as far as your education goes, in fact I bet that's your only defense. Something else needs to grow up, your brain, your education, your vocabulary, and maybe even your underwear (it might be too tight and is cutting off the circulation to your brain) !!
umm... wow I really could not stop laughing, and I totally agree with you Jess.

truly one of the funniest counter insults I've seen in a while. this really made my day . sorry POL1Z1A, better luck next time

Old 03-12-2010, 09:23 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Well I don't know.
I usually make my own stuff anyhow.

Anything I truly take from anyone else is a link that directly leads there.

"I r free"
Old 03-12-2010, 09:24 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post

[Facebook]

*click "like" button*

Old 03-12-2010, 09:25 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Ok, gonna close this before more arguments. Don't think there's much left to say on the subject anyway. It's nice to give credit where credit is due when possible, but it's not something I'd get worked up about either. Uploaders are very much appreciated, but at the same time we don't go around posting the producers, editors, and directors of every internet video, and I'm sure they worked harder than most.
Closed Thread