Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 10-06-2015, 07:59 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Welcome Synthetic498!

I'm sure you are finding a lot of information about Alizée in all of the old threads, but please do ask if there is anything you'd like to know about her and her career. You've arrived at a time when the forum is rather quiet, but we will do our best to help you learn as much as you want to know.

Do you have a favorite Alizée song yet?
Old 10-07-2015, 02:38 PM

Synthetic498 is on a distinguished road
Thank you both for the warm welcome I really appreciated it! I discovered Alizèe's music by Youtube suggestions. That day I was searching for Electropop music so I got a quick look to the top charts of the genre and I began to listen to some titles, if I remember correctly, after listening Kate Ryan's remix of Voyage Voyage, Youtube suggested me the J'en ai marre (Tubes d'un jour live) video and thats how it all started.

Answering Ray's question is a bit more difficult, because at the moment I cannot determine THE best song of my favorite singer, but when i'll come up to a decision I will make you know as soon as possible
May I ask you what's yours?
Old 10-07-2015, 08:16 PM
Last Fan Standing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic498 View Post
Answering Ray's question is a bit more difficult, because at the moment I cannot determine THE best song of my favorite singer, but when i'll come up to a decision I will make you know as soon as possible
May I ask you what's yours?
After three years I still can't call any one song my favorite. They are all special to me.

Le dernier souffle, L'amour renfort, L'alize, .... so many more. I can't choose just one.
Old 10-08-2015, 02:44 PM

Synthetic498 is on a distinguished road
Yes, is very difficult to locate THE best, because I think each Alizèe song is special in its own way, has its own story and recall certain memories and emotions.

In these days I'm thinking of watching some episodes of the DALS shows subtitled in english. I'll share my toughts as soon as I'll finish watching.
Old 03-14-2016, 04:26 AM

Ajaccio is on a distinguished road

Hello everyone! I'm really glad to have become a member of this forum. I'm a 20 year-old male from Slovenia. I'm currently a physics student. I discovered Alizée in the first week of March 2016 and adored her ever since. She has, besides her physical beauty, some kind of an inner charm which attracts even strongly - that started my obsession, which included watching many hours of her videos on Youtube. Even interviews in French, where I didn't understand a single world.
Alizée from 2003 has become a muse to me. That's when she was the most beautiful, pure and innocent yet seductive French girl.
Let me finish with a great quote I found on Urban dictionary:

Alizée would have stolen my heart, had I not given it willingly.
Old 03-14-2016, 08:52 AM
Last Fan Standing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajaccio View Post
Hello everyone! I'm really glad to have become a member of this forum.
Welcome Ajaccio!
Old 03-14-2016, 12:38 PM

comjoz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajaccio View Post
... I discovered alizée in the first week of march 2016 and adored her ever since.

So, you are a fresh fan ...

Quote:
She has, besides her physical beauty, some kind of an inner charm which attracts even strongly - that started my obsession, which included watching many hours of her videos on youtube. Even interviews in french, where i didn't understand a single world.
Alizée from 2003 has become a muse to me. That's when she was the most beautiful, pure and innocent yet seductive french girl.
Let me finish with a great quote i found on urban dictionary:

Alizée would have stolen my heart, had i not given it willingly.
Yeah, it's well known old story for many of her fans here ... ... and you have described it with exact words.

Quote:
... that started my obsession, which included watching many hours of her videos on Youtube

Quote:
Even interviews in French, where I didn't understand a single world.
Btw, many of those interviews have an english subtitles available. Especially those from the early years of her career.

Welcome to Aam!
Old 03-14-2016, 02:23 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Welcome to the forum Ajaccio. One other thing you might want to know about if you haven't seem them already. We have the videos of all 9 Dancing with the Stars shows she was in with English subtitles. Of course it's just the section of the show that concerned her. If you have a google account, we can get them to you through the drive. With Rays help, I put them together adding the subs. These shows really gave us a great behind the scenes look at what Alizee is like. One thing I've neglected to do is add these videos to the DC ++ hub. Maybe somebody else did. If not, maybe I'll add them this week. The
DC hub is something else you'll learn about if you want to go to a place to download many of her videos, pictures, interviews, etc.

There's another show too called SAGA that she was in not long ago when she was still a blond. I assume you know she turned blond for a while? That show is on Youtube in 3 parts again with English subtitles that we provided.

Right now you're probably like a kid in a candy store, not knowing which way to turn and there's a lot of treats out there.
Old 03-14-2016, 02:33 PM

Ajaccio is on a distinguished road

Thank you both!

Yes, I am a very fresh fan, proving that she can still melt hearts in 2016
I read somewhere about someone else's experience, who had the same symptoms as me and it seems it is a typical Lili bug bite.
Old 03-15-2016, 01:04 PM

comjoz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajaccio View Post
Thank you both!

Yes, I am a very fresh fan, proving that she can still melt hearts in 2016
I read somewhere about someone else's experience, who had the same symptoms as me and it seems it is a typical Lili bug bite.
Yeah, you have a symptoms of a "disease".

Tags
alizée gifs