Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-08-2016, 06:36 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road
Default Public Magazine Rumor - Wedding in mid-May

Found this in my morning search... Public Magazine talks about an upcoming wedding.

https://fr.news.yahoo.com/magazine-p...171421764.html

No time to try to translate it now, I have to go find a gift!

Flashback to our earlier thoughts.... http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7897
Old 01-08-2016, 11:38 AM

dakun is on a distinguished road

i'm happy for her if that's what they decided. Not that i trust tabloids or anything. I hope he's the right guy.

I don't believe in marriage very much. So i don't see why anyone would rush to a marriage. To be fair this time she's not rushing it like her first marriage but i don't see why you can't just live together for years without marrying. Especially since we know how many marriages fail.

But like i said. This is not a judgement on how i feel about her marrying (i don't know them so i'd have no right to). It's just my personal opinion on marriage.

Last edited by dakun; 01-08-2016 at 12:40 PM..
Old 01-08-2016, 01:18 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
Found this in my morning search... Public Magazine talks about an upcoming wedding.

https://fr.news.yahoo.com/magazine-p...171421764.html

No time to try to translate it now, I have to go find a gift!

Flashback to our earlier thoughts.... http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7897

Mid-May would be a great time for a marriage, the weather is really nice during this time of the year. And it's even better in Ajaccio.

Anyway... I'm not saying I'm believing every detail, I mean it's weird how much the author of the article seems to know about this... personally I can't believe that Jean-Marc Généreux and Chris Marques are both wedding witnesses - unless they are only Grégoire's wedding witnesses because it seems weird that Alizée wouldn't ask her friend Helene (who's her best friend since childhood) or her beloved Bilitis or someone from her family to be her wedding witness. But generally it makes sense to marry this year and as I mentioned above - May would be a good time.
Old 01-08-2016, 02:06 PM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

Wasn't there already one rumor about their wedding last year?
Old 01-08-2016, 07:39 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

5, 4, 3, ....... If it's true or just another rumor, we should be hearing something out of Alizée in the next day or so on the article.
Old 01-08-2016, 08:23 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road
Default Here is another article.

Here is another article... I suppose it's based on the Public story... This one can run through the translator app!

http://www.star24.tv/alizee-gregoire...t-en-2016-541/

Quote:
Alizee and Gregoire Lyonnet marry in 2016
January 8, 2016 4:55 p.m.

Alizee marriage and Gregoire Lyonnet will take place in May.

Alizee and dancer Gregory Lyonnet spin the perfect love for 2 years now. They had love at foudrel'un for each other while participating in the beautiful Dancing with the Stars 4. dance partners they quickly switched to life partners and their complicity led them to the victory.

Last April, we learned that Gregory had asked Alizee wedding in Corsica. Lolita Moi The interpreter would be quick to say yes making his ecstatic love. And according to Public, the wedding should take place this year. The magazine says the date was set and the ceremony will take place in mid-May.

This will be the second marriage Alizee who had already united in Vegas with Jérémy Chatelain, former Star Academy and father of her daughter Annily. But this time the singer has opted for a more traditional ceremony. A union at the town hall and the church will be followed by a big party with all their friends.

Also according to Public, the wedding will be the witnesses Dancing with the Stars judges: Jean-Marc Généreux and Chris Marks. Beyond the issue of true links were created between the couple and the two members of the jury. Chris Marks had not hesitated to stand up Alizee at the time of the controversy withdrawal of Gregory Lyonnet of Dancing with the Stars. At the time he was dancing with Nathalie Péchalat what had difficulty supporting his companion.

Alizée et Grégoire Lyonnet se marieront en 2016
janvier 8, 2016 16:55

Le mariage d’Alizée et Grégoire Lyonnet aura lieu au mois de mai.

La chanteuse Alizée et le danseur Grégoire Lyonnet filent le parfait amour depuis maintenant 2 ans. Ils ont eu un véritable coup de foudrel’un pour l’autre lors de la participation de la belle à Danse avec les Stars 4. De partenaires de danse ils sont rapidement passés à partenaires de vie et leur complicité les a mené jusqu’à la victoire.

En avril dernier, on apprenait que Grégoire avait demandé en mariage Alizée en Corse. L’interprète de Moi Lolita se serait empressée de lui dire oui rendant fou de joie son amoureux. Et selon Public, le mariage devrait avoir lieu cette année. Le magazine affirme que la date a été fixée et que la cérémonie se déroulera à la mi-mai.

Ce sera le second mariage d’Alizée qui s’était déjà unie à Las Vegas avec Jérémy Chatelain, ancien de la Star Academy et père de sa fille Annily. Mais cette fois-ci la chanteuse a opté pour une cérémonie plus classique. Une union à la mairie puis à l’église qui sera suivie d’une grande fête avec tous leurs proches.

Toujours selon Public, les témoins du mariage seront les juges de Danse avec les Stars : Jean-Marc Généreux et Chris Marques. Au delà de l’émission de vrais liens se sont créés entre le couple et les deux membres du jury. Chris Marques n’avait d’ailleurs pas hésité à prendre la défense d’Alizée au moment de la polémique du retrait de Grégoire Lyonnet de Danse avec les Stars. A l’époque il dansait avec Nathalie Péchalat ce qu’avait du mal à supporter sa compagne.
Old 01-08-2016, 09:15 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

If it's true, I couldn't be happier for them. It's great the way the two DALS judges stood up for them. If they are going to be part of it, then that makes it more likely it will be more of a public wedding with lots of video. I'll send my tux to the cleaners (As if I had a tux and as if I be allowed anywhere near the place!).

EDIT: Come to think of it, I do have a week of vacation in may!!!!!

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-08-2016 at 09:18 PM..
Old 01-09-2016, 05:00 AM

You are really crazy...
Old 01-09-2016, 05:47 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
5, 4, 3, ....... If it's true or just another rumor, we should be hearing something out of Alizée in the next day or so on the article.
Not necessarily IMHO... after these engagement rumours there wasn't an official statement at all. We only saw her engagement ring. And the first photo taken of A & G and Alizée's engagement ring wasn't even posted by Alizée but by her dad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
It's great the way the two DALS judges stood up for them. If they are going to be part of it, then that makes it more likely it will be more of a public wedding with lots of video.
Both may be invited, yes. That doesn't mean that the press has a free pass to take more photos. People should be able to invite whoever they like to their wedding without consequences.

--------------------------------------------

So far Alizée hasn't even spoken of her engagement and who knows if she will even talk about her wedding plans in public (if this article is more than just a rumour). So it wouldn't surprise me if she won't talk about her wedding until it's over and she can share her happiness with the entire world. Same for Grégoire. We will see.

̶A̶̶l̶̶s̶̶o̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶h̶̶o̶̶ ̶̶k̶̶n̶̶o̶̶w̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶-̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶a̶̶b̶̶i̶̶d̶̶ ̶̶G̶̶r̶̶é̶̶g̶̶o̶̶i̶̶r̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶a̶̶n̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶A̶̶l̶̶i̶̶z̶̶é̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶t̶̶e̶̶r̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶m̶̶i̶̶g̶̶h̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶h̶̶o̶̶w̶̶ ̶̶u̶̶p̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶c̶̶a̶̶s̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶A̶̶ ̶̶&̶̶ ̶̶G̶̶ ̶̶m̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶e̶̶d̶̶d̶̶i̶̶n̶̶g̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶a̶̶t̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶p̶̶u̶̶b̶̶l̶̶i̶̶c̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶

What matters to me is that her wedding day will be perfect. I wish her all the best in the world and I guess she will be the most beautiful and happiest bride and I hope A & G will live happily ever after. <3

Last edited by Jenny_HRO87; 01-09-2016 at 06:02 AM.. Reason: It's probably better to delete sarcastic comments on here.
Old 01-09-2016, 09:10 AM

As Jenny, I wish Alizee and Greg all the best. But I don't wish that some persona non grata would appear on their happiest day... paparazzi, haters, or fans of A and Greg.