Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 01-26-2019, 12:40 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post

I saw a version of J'en Ai Marre which alternated between French and English-- someone must have created it. I think I saw it on Robert Rhein's channel (I think it has been taken down.) I thought the alternation between French and English was interesting.
I have something like that for J'ai pas vingt ans, maybe J'en ai marre too. I'll have to look for it.
Old 01-26-2019, 01:50 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
The I.Q. testing thing is a pretty imperfect "metric" of intelligence estimation to be honest, but it does have it's place.

I stand by my estimate of anywhere from 130 to 150, for with Alizée there is a HUGE "X-factor" that I can only begin to guess at.

I think we would be literally shocked if we actually found out how "sharp" this young lady is.
Statistically, scoring 135+ is a top 1 percentile, and is Mensa eligible. Anything over 140 is categorized as very superior intelligence and is in the top 0.1 percentile. This is the "genius" range.

Putting Alizee at 130-150.. hmmm.. I don't know. These seem to be the type of people that work at think tanks or are astrophysicists and ponder the origins of the universe.

I do think intelligence is very attractive in a woman, and in Alizee's case, adds to the x-factor. I think she is definitely above average, but not so much that it isolates her from the real world. The Mensa type people usually struggle with social skills, which is something Alizee does not seem to have much of a problem with.
Old 01-26-2019, 02:43 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:

I saw a version of J'en Ai Marre which alternated between French and English-- someone must have created it. I think I saw it on Robert Rhein's channel (I think it has been taken down.) I thought the alternation between French and English was interesting.
Here's the English/French mix audio files for;
Youpidou
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Dt0...ew?usp=sharing

J'ai pas vingt ans
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MRa...ew?usp=sharing

J'en ai marre
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aOl...ew?usp=sharing

I put together a quick video of JPVA using the mix audio, but it's still processing....

I tried one for JEAM, but the Pour Laurette video was too short for the audio file, so I'll try a different one.

Edit:

Here's a video of JPVA with the audio mix....

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BQd...ew?usp=sharing

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-26-2019 at 02:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 01-26-2019, 10:44 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=Scruffydog777;264082]Here's the English/French mix audio files for;
Youpidou
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Dt0...ew?usp=sharing

J'ai pas vingt ans
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MRa...ew?usp=sharing

J'en ai marre
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aOl...ew?usp=sharing

These are great. I enjoy hearing her sing in English. Thanks for posting them.
Old 01-27-2019, 03:12 AM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Here's the English/French mix audio files for;
Youpidou
Wow, you've got everything! Thank you very much! I downloaded them, been listening to them this evening.

P.S. I think Mylene should have used these versions for the English-language market, rather than the 100% English ones.
Old 01-28-2019, 12:30 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I don't know about the 130-150 range....
...I would suspect that Alizee's i.q. is somewhere above average. Perhaps 110-115-ish ????
... That's why I'm curious about her dad--- intelligence is quite hereditary. ...
...110-120 would be my "guesstimate" for Alizee.
Quote:
From watching En Concert, I get the impression that Alizee is very good at keeping track of everything that is happening around her on the stage. All performers have to do that, but she's exceptionally good at it-- its an impressive mental skill.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
You are completely right, Scruffy. I know something about IQ tests, and they are far from perfect and they do not measure all types of intelligence.... I dislike throwing around "IQ" scores as though they tell the whole story about anyone.

All that being said, your video clip is a good example of Alizée's quick-witted-ness and poise. There is no question that that is a facet of intelligence. Whatever her score might be on a traditional "IQ" test, there is no doubt in my mind that she is a very intelligent woman--and I base that on numerous aspects of her life, career, and everything that we, the public, have been allowed to see of her.
Quote:
I'd really like to know her I.Q.--- whatever it is, it plays a role in her x-factor. There's a definite "cleverness" about her. Even her facial expressions are, fundamentally, a kind of cleverness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
...I think you're on the mark here: 130-150 sounds right to me.
OK, a little background and then my opinion at the end.

Below is a brief description of the 7 Types of Intelligence & Their Characteristics. IQ tests have typically tested 1 and 2 (and sometimes 4). Think of this when you try to evaluate someone, especially Alizée. Which categories is she strongest at?

1. Linguistic Intelligence
People who develop linguistic intelligence tend to demonstrate a greater ability to express themselves well both verbally and in writing. This type of person has very strong awareness and an ability to easily understand the viewpoint of others.

2. Logic Intelligence
People with this profile have the ability to manage Math and logic with ease. They have quick insight which helps them to solve complex problems.

3. Kinaesthetic Intelligence
Kinaesthetic Intelligence relates to the ease of bodily expression. This kind of person has a great sense of space, distance, depth and size. With greater control of the body, this person can perform complex movements with precision and ease.

4. Spatial Intelligence
Those who have heightened spatial intelligence have the ability to create, imagine and draw 2D and 3D images.

5. Musical Intelligence
Musical Intelligence is a rare kind of intelligence.

6. Interpersonal Intelligence
It is often said that people are born to be leaders. Those people are known to possess Interpersonal Intelligence. This group are practical people with a great sense of responsibility. They are calm in their ways, they know how to listen and speak but above all, they know how to use their own knowledge and power to influence people.

7. Intrapersonal Intelligence
Intrapersonal Intelligence is a characteristic of someone that is deeply connected with themselves. This type of person is usually more reserved but at the same time commands great admiration from their peers. Among each of the seven types of intelligence, intrapersonal intelligence is considered the rarest.

Alizée is strong in several of the above areas, possibly including number 7.

As for her IQ. As I have said in forums articles in the past, I have no doubt she is above 130.
Old 02-05-2019, 08:57 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
Excellent video. Great find. Alizee has a quick intelligence and is not distracted when under stress. In her stage performances, she is always prepared. Despite being shy and at moments of compassion teary-eyed, beneath the surface, she is a strong, intelligent woman. I love her expressions in this video when all the guys are kissing her for her victory.
At the end of the show they are playing a song, which up now was unknown. Here is the official video: