Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2012, 07:40 PM

lalorocks is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post

Right. So does anyone know what a directeur artistique does?
Yes, what he does
Old 02-21-2012, 07:51 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Thanks.

"Various artists may create or develop specific parts of an art piece or scene; but it is the charge of a sole art director to supervise and unify the vision. In particular, the art director is in charge of the overall visual appearance and how it communicates visually, stimulates moods, contrasts features, and psychologically appeals to a target audience. The art director makes decisions about visual elements used, what artistic style to use, and when to use motion.

One of the most difficult problems that art directors face is to translate desired moods, messages, concepts, and underdeveloped ideas into imagery. During the brainstorming process, art directors, coworkers, and clients are engaged in imagining what the finished piece or scene might look like. At times, an art director is ultimately responsible for solidifying the vision of the collective imagination while resolving conflicting agendas and inconsistencies between the various individual inputs."
Old 02-21-2012, 08:06 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the info on the flight time!

Last edited by BrianO1; 02-21-2012 at 08:09 PM..
Old 02-21-2012, 08:10 PM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
She made a retweet I can't see now, thought it was a good tweet though...it said:

@mellealizee:RT @LifeAsWillSmith: I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, and I've been hurt, but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect, but I'm thankful.
It's still there.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
Thanks for the info on the flight time!
Why the edit?

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 02-21-2012 at 08:15 PM..
Old 02-21-2012, 08:18 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFeather View Post

Why the edit?

Cause I saw that it was still there.
Old 02-21-2012, 08:49 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Hold on guys! I think this time she is really trying to tell us something here!!!

I wish she would quit droppin clues and just spill it out already... and tell us what her pictures mean... I bet her father had to tell her to use her words a lot as a child. lol....

one week of following Alizée is enough training to make you a world champion contender of pictionary! sheeesh....

Old 02-21-2012, 11:42 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

It looks fairly certain that Alzee and Jeremy are no more a couple and it'd be interesting to move on to related subjects if that is the case such as Jeremy is supposed to be more involved in the managerial side of the business now. I've heard they worked together on the third album, but not so much on the fourth, but still he would have been, I would think a good source of advice on matters concerning making an album. Even though they've split (or have they?), can she still confide in him or maybe she'll have to team up with somone else? Does she now have enough experience to do it on her own? Would Sony provide her with the management expertise or would they be taken aback that she lost her in house manager sort of speak?

But it's kind of senseless to discuss that, if this is still in the rumor stage.
Old 02-21-2012, 11:51 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
It looks fairly certain that Alzee and Jeremy are no more a couple and it'd be interesting to move on to related subjects if that is the case such as Jeremy is supposed to be more involved in the managerial side of the business now. I've heard they worked together on the third album, but not so much on the fourth, but still he would have been, I would think a good source of advice on matters concerning making an album. Even though they've split (or have they?), can she still confide in him or maybe she'll have to team up with somone else? Does she now have enough experience to do it on her own? Would Sony provide her with the management expertise or would they be taken aback that she lost her in house manager sort of speak?

But it's kind of senseless to discuss that, if this is still in the rumor stage.
I'm having flashbacks with what happened to Mariah Carey when she Married Colombia Records' Tommy Mottola back in '93 when she was young and starting out... but in any event... we still don't know anything about Alizée's business .. it's all speculation.

But her Napkin Tweet gave me a really cool idea for a project we can all do to keep us busy while we wait!

Old 02-21-2012, 11:52 PM

lalorocks is on a distinguished road

we can conclude that the album won´t be produced by WisteriaSong ...
Old 02-21-2012, 11:59 PM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post

I really doubt that Alizee or Jeremy are included in any of the decisions this time around including the music, wardrobe etc. I will be satisfied if she will be able to retain her soul this time. I'm not speaking in hyperboly either. After two album flops she has played right into their hands. She's returning to her roots allright.
Closed Thread

Tags
twitter