Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2012, 02:18 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
One thing I can say with certainty is, Alizée looks very happy.
indeed! All this junk about how she is using her friends, dance, and music to fill a possible void of Jeremy possibly not being with her is a bunch of bolshevik in my opinion. She looks genuinely happy and is always posting photos to show it
Old 04-20-2012, 03:36 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Haha, you're silly. I'm not criticizing her. But people shouldn't act like they know how Alizee is. It's funny how people on this site call her down to earth but the rest of France thinks she's pretentious.
Why do they think she's pretentious?

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 04-20-2012, 08:57 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Haha, you're silly. I'm not criticizing her. But people shouldn't act like they know how Alizee is. It's funny how people on this site call her down to earth but the rest of France thinks she's pretentious. Point is: you don't know her. Don't act like she doesn't care about money because it's obvious she enjoys living a lavish lifestyle.
Do you know Alizee? Otherwise none of us, yourself included really know! And Euphoria; everyone cares about money and those who say otherwise are foolish ... the fact of the matter is some care more than others. As for her living a lavish lifestyle; she works hard and makes money, it is her choice to spend it the way she feels fit and the only people who have a right to criticize her is her husband/ex, and her family! You are in no position to call her lavish; you have no idea how much she makes and how much of it she saves to pay the bills, put in the bank, invest in stock, pay taxes, etc.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 04-20-2012 at 09:02 PM..
Old 04-20-2012, 09:31 PM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

I honestly don't see the big deal here. So what if she does or doesn't live a "lavish" lifestyle? Does that add or take away anything from her?

Not to mention, the definition of "lavish" differs from person to person. Personally, I agree. Spending thousands of dollars/euros on clothing is lavish to me. Is it the case for everyone? No. Is it as ridiculous as some Hollywood celebrities? No and in comparison, (from what we see) she doesn't spend that much.

Should we be praising her for not owning a giant mansion in the heart of the richest community in France while having champagne for breakfast and caviar for her cats? No. Should we praise her for her work with charity? Absolutely. I say give credit where credit is due.

(And yes, I got that last part from Dr. Money from KOTH.)
Old 04-21-2012, 02:21 AM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

You guys simply need to stop creating backstories for one picture. Those pictures are a few minutes of her day. And I don't think Alizee has ever personally given money to charity, she's just sung and given awareness to charities. Still a good deed, but you guys really have this ridiculous image of her built up in your mind of how "down to earth she is."

Why would she NOT want to spend most of her time in Ajaccio when her family and friends are all there?

Edit:

Quote:
Nah it was a lot easier than that. Once Alizée posted this one picture on her twitter account it confirmed her home address.

Second, why do you care so much on what she spends her money on? If she likes to buy nice things for herself and Annili, what is it of your business to criticize her?

How would that confirm her location? There's thousands of homes there and I'm sure the structures are similar. Just admit it, you guys are creeping on her.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
After finding out she returned to Ajaccio while I was still there, I did decide to stay a couple of extra days in the hope of possibly getting a glimpse of her, but I still did not try to find out where she was living.

After I returned from Corsica, a discussion came up in the twitter thread about some of the pictures she posted from Ajaccio, it was then I learned of the location of her home.
Lies. The majority of you have some weird fantasy that you'll meet her and she'll enjoy talking to you and be interested.

You guys seriously need to stop creeping on her in hopes of meeting.

Last edited by Euphoria; 04-21-2012 at 02:21 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-21-2012, 03:03 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
... And I don't think Alizee has ever personally given money to charity, she's just sung and given awareness to charities....

Euphoria, you make some good comments. However, you lose credibility when you make comments like these. You have absolutely no way of knowing this. By the way, I have no doubt that she has given money to charities (by the way, just the travel cost to and from some of these events is considered a monetary donation for tax purposes), I simply don't know how much.

Quote:
... How would that confirm her location? There's thousands of homes there and I'm sure the structures are similar....
Actually, with the right photo it can be remarkably easy.
Old 04-21-2012, 06:34 AM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
How would that confirm her location? There's thousands of homes there and I'm sure the structures are similar. Just admit it, you guys are creeping on her.

Wait... is that a picture of her home?
Well, I don't know why but for some reason I thought that was a hairdresser salon or something like that.

I would imagine her home would be an old building in the heart of Ajaccio.
That picture above is from a modern buiding. Did she say it was taken at home?

This picture makes more sense to me, old walls and old decoration = old classic building.

Old 04-21-2012, 10:09 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:

See, here is where the difference is between guys and girls. Girls it's all about their image and feelings and with guys it's all about the logic.

Euphoria you look at a picture and what do you see? The exact same thing Alizée is trying to put across. A guy looks at that same picture and sees a completely different image.

Like that one picture Alizée posted, when I and several other members saw it our jaws dropped open. It was the last piece of information we needed to confirm her home address. We had "an" address, and we knew the street was correct, we just didn't have a confirmation that the house "number" we had was the right one. Where I and a few others got the information the house number was an obvious misprint. Someone had fat fingers when they were inputting the information into this particular European data base and logged an extra digit into the house number.

If Alizée was so worried and creeped out by anyone knowing where she lived, she would have, one, never put the picture up and two, after finding out later what it was telling us by reading these posts, she would have immediately realized which picture it was and removed it.

Obviously Euphoria, Alizée isn't too worried that her fans know where her parents live.

We have never bothered her and no one here has any intentions of injecting themselves into or interfering in her life.

Edit: Happy 50th birthday Michelle and thank you for bringing Alizée into our lives.

Last edited by ALS; 04-21-2012 at 11:56 AM.. Reason: Firefox spell check worked too well.
Old 04-21-2012, 12:43 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
See, here is where the difference is between guys and girls. Girls it's all about their image and feelings and with guys it's all about the logic.

Euphoria you look at a picture and what do you see? The exact same thing Alizée is trying to put across. A guy looks at that same picture and sees a completely different image.

Like that one picture Alizée posted, when I and several other members saw it our jaws dropped open. It was the last piece of information we needed to confirm her home address. We had "an" address, and we knew the street was correct, we just didn't have a confirmation that the house "number" we had was the right one. Where I and a few others got the information the house number was an obvious misprint. Someone had fat fingers when they were inputting the information into this particular European data base and logged an extra digit into the house number.

If Alizée was so worried and creeped out by anyone knowing where she lived, she would have, one, never put the picture up and two, after finding out later what it was telling us by reading these posts, she would have immediately realized which picture it was and removed it.

Obviously Euphoria, Alizée isn't too worried that her fans know where her parents live.

We have never bothered her and no one here has any intentions of injecting themselves into or interfering in her life.

Edit: Happy 50th birthday Michelle and thank you for bringing Alizée into our lives.
That is true! Though we guys have an image too it involves more with a physical image than a possession image. Also a reason women spend more than man is because they have to since their items are more expensive and two they have a lot more to buy! Women have to buy shoes (and not just a few pairs like men), dresses, skirts, pants, lingerie (including bras, panties, stockings, and various other combinations of it that these bastard fashion designers can think of), shirts and blouses, make-up, earnings, other jewelery haircare products, personal hygiene products, and perfume! Lets see did I forget anything? I know my girlfriend was running me dry with all this spending we were doing and I don't really blame her, it is what women are expected to buy (I will not get into the reasons). They also dont just do this to impress men, but they do it to impress other women as well; they want to feel more confident and prestigious hence the very definition of pretentious. "MOST" WOMEN ARE PRETENTIOUS! Not saying it is a bad thing but it is a characteristic trait of women, we men have our many too .... so im not just bashing women. Some men can be pretentious as well though I think it is far more common in women. Also a funny statement, men who are pretentious generally do better with the ladies!

Eurpohia, if you were making as much money as Alizee you would be doing the same thing! Though this does not make her or you not "down to earth!"

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 04-21-2012, 01:20 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Guys think Alizée is hot, Euphoria thinks she is pretty.

I think that explains why there is tension.

Tags
twitter