Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-11-2010, 04:05 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default Autographed cds and my blond moment.

When I brought the cds back from Paris, I wasn't sure how I was going to ship them. I bought a few of those white boxes from the post office and I bought a few from Staples I think it was. I bought some bubble wrap too and decided to go with the ones from the p.o.

Well when I mailed the first few, an employee at the post office said I'd probably be better off with their priority mail boxes whose price is included in the shipping price. So I took a few home, tried it and decided this was the way to go. Long story short, after a few trips to local post offices, I had more than enough to ship out the cds.

Well there were a few names that I thought Alizee had missed at the autograph session and I notified the people back then. Well the other day I was looking to mail out some other cds and I ran out of those priority mail ones, but I still had a few of the white ones I first tried. Well I opened one up and inside were three autographed cds. Apparently I had tried to see how many I could fit in a box, probably for future reference and then forgot about them when I swithched to the other boxes. What a blond moment! Probably should call it a senior moment but I think I'll stick with blond.

Anyway's I've notified 2 of the cd owners today and if they want to post who they are, I'll leave that up to them. I'm still trying to get in touch with the third.
Old 09-11-2010, 04:31 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Haha, wow! I can only imagine how excited they are. First, you get news that you're getting an autographed CD from Alizée, then you get notified that you're CD was never signed and you won't be getting one. Several months later, out of the blue, you get news that you ARE getting your autographed CD! Good stuff, good stuff. Lol
Old 09-11-2010, 05:06 PM
Pronounced "I'm Rahj" ;)

ImRawdg is on a distinguished road

Wasn't one of them IncliningPizza? If so, it happens to be his birthday today too.
Old 09-11-2010, 05:50 PM

MYGOGT is on a distinguished road

It's kinda like March 29th all over again.
Old 09-12-2010, 03:44 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
When I brought the cds back from Paris, I wasn't sure how I was going to ship them. I bought a few of those white boxes from the post office and I bought a few from Staples I think it was. I bought some bubble wrap too and decided to go with the ones from the p.o.

Well when I mailed the first few, an employee at the post office said I'd probably be better off with their priority mail boxes whose price is included in the shipping price. So I took a few home, tried it and decided this was the way to go. Long story short, after a few trips to local post offices, I had more than enough to ship out the cds.

Well there were a few names that I thought Alizee had missed at the autograph session and I notified the people back then. Well the other day I was looking to mail out some other cds and I ran out of those priority mail ones, but I still had a few of the white ones I first tried. Well I opened one up and inside were three autographed cds. Apparently I had tried to see how many I could fit in a box, probably for future reference and then forgot about them when I swithched to the other boxes. What a blond moment! Probably should call it a senior moment but I think I'll stick with blond.

Anyway's I've notified 2 of the cd owners today and if they want to post who they are, I'll leave that up to them. I'm still trying to get in touch with the third.
If there are no takers or if one of them doesn't want it anymore, I'd be more than happy to pay for it. I already have UEDS but will be more than happy to get another one with Alizee's autograph! I don't care if it wasn't dedicated to me.
Let me know Scruffy so I could PM you my info. I already have a Paypal account. I just need to remember my password.
Old 09-12-2010, 06:24 AM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

Wish I had found out about Alizée and joined AAm sooner, so that I might have gotten an autographed CD.
Old 09-12-2010, 07:06 AM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

Same here, Zeerre. I knew about Alizée before, but I didn't become a big fan until after Une Enfant du Siècle was released.
Old 09-12-2010, 09:02 AM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road

That sounds like Christmas Day coming early this year for those lucky three to me!
Old 09-12-2010, 11:58 AM

MarkL is on a distinguished road

I wish I couldve gotten one
Old 09-12-2010, 04:23 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

....Man must be a huge relief to know that they are getting their signed CDs from the most amazing woman/singer/babe/person finally haha.