Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

View Poll Results: Which is your favorite song?
Moi... Lolita 12 18.18%
L'Alizé 4 6.06%
Gourmandises 3 4.55%
Veni Vidi Vici 2 3.03%
À Contre-courant 17 25.76%
J'en Ai Marre ! 6 9.09%
J'ai Pas Vingt Ans ! 6 9.09%
Amélie M'a Dit 3 4.55%
Hey ! Amigo ! 1 1.52%
Par Les Paupières 3 4.55%
Fifty Sixty 1 1.52%
Lilly Town 3 4.55%
Mademoiselle Juliette 0 0%
Mes Fantômes 0 0%
Eden Eden 2 3.03%
Grand Central 0 0%
Les Collines (Never Leave You) 3 4.55%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-25-2010, 05:05 PM
That One Dude

thatoneguy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
Well, which is your favorite?
Mine is Mon Maquis. Yeah, I'm probably the only one. But oh well. I'll live in my uniqueness.
Old 04-26-2010, 02:50 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

I'm actually slowly compiling a complete list of all Alizée's ranked by my preference. It's kinda a work-in-progress (there are so many now ), and it's not super high priority to finish, but when I do I'll probably post it.

One thing I know for sure, is that 1st position, and at least 2nd position, are gonna be shared and right now there are three songs tied for 1st that I'm not going to attempt to resolve any further. In the poll I voted for Par Les Paupières, but Eden Eden, and J'ai Pas Vingts Ans are right there with it.
Old 04-26-2010, 03:09 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Thatoneguy, you are unique enough by even being here. This is an ezclusive club, though not by choice! And cfh, you usually have very interesting-to-read posts, so I can't wait to see the list you make!
Old 04-26-2010, 03:20 PM

Aron14 is on a distinguished road

Moi... Lolita. You just can't beat it.
I guess we Eastern Europeans just seem to like that one, huh Lucian_RO?
Moi... Lolita has got music from one of the best pop composers alive, interesting lyrics, and Alizée (I think) was at her best in that song. It was the song that introduced her to the public. First impressions last long, and without such a remarkable debut I don't think Alizée would have been so successful afterwards. It is rare that one song creates an image that sticks with an artist for so long. I understand that this may be disadvantageous for the artist if they want to move on, as is the case for Alizée. But from an outside point of view, and considering that we are only discussing the song in its own right, I still couldn't help voting for it.
Old 04-26-2010, 06:05 PM

sumi1 is on a distinguished road

Personally, I do not like Moi Lolita that much. It is an okay song for me. May be the Lolita image is what I do not like.
Old 04-26-2010, 07:32 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Interesting how JEAM isn't near the top, yet it seems like that's the song that initially hooked most of us to her.

Old 04-26-2010, 07:38 PM

JEAM didn't 'hook' me. ÁCC did. But I figured JEAM would get some votes. It is, after all, a very happy song. I can't listen to it and ever stay mad!
Old 04-26-2010, 07:45 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
JEAM didn't 'hook' me. ÁCC did. But I figured JEAM would get some votes. It is, after all, a very happy song. I can't listen to it and ever stay mad!
Hahaa, while that may be true for you, if you read the other threads of how we became fans, you'll find JEAM to be in the vast majority of them.

Old 04-26-2010, 08:14 PM

Yes, for me JEAM was the first song I heard. But it didn't make me go 'Wow, I seriously need to find more by ths girl!' I watched JEAM live, then all the mv's, and ÀCC stood out most. So I looked for live performances, and Dans La Lumière was the first I saw listed. I watched it. And couldn't stop watching it. For, hours, really. Then I found a different JEAM live (Le Chanson N° 1) and got a dl link for it. So at home (I had been at my mom's) I could watch JEAM. My bro in law played it at half speed a bunch (though it was hilarious!) and I found that was a very good way to learn the song by heart. Took me two days! The next day à la bibliotheque, I dl'ed limewire, and all I found there were her singles. So for a while, I just had those. I watched youtube vids of Psychédélices, and avoided watching any non-singles from Gour and MCÉ that were on En Concert. So when En Concert arrived, 75% of the songs were brand-spanking new to me. Then, I found Johnsons34. Tbc.

Edit:

We met on youtube. She led me to AF. And to here. But my bro got me banned from AF because he basically highjacked my account. So I couldn't go there. But I dl'd vids from there. Then, after I saw En Concert (I had goosebumps the whole time!), I asked for dl links for all her songs. Johnsons gave them to me. After that, well, the rest is history! Sorry, I should probably have posted this to the 'How did you discover Alizée?' thread, but I can't copy-paste. But there you go!

Last edited by VVVACCPLPNLY; 04-26-2010 at 08:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-27-2010, 12:27 AM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatoneguy View Post
Mine is Mon Maquis. Yeah, I'm probably the only one. But oh well. I'll live in my uniqueness.
that is my favorite too