Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-04-2010, 02:36 AM

johnsons34 is on a distinguished road

I saw it, it's great!!

I think Matrix5060, aka MatrixFactoryGuy also used this song in one of his Alizee videos before.
Old 05-04-2010, 01:23 PM

OfAlizee is on a distinguished road

When I saw Alizee in J' An Marrie I thought she was most beoutiful woman ever but after seeing Gourmandise she looks so plain, I think the colr of her skin changed wiht the lighting.
The Queen is MarilynMonroe
Old 05-04-2010, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfAlizee View Post
When I saw Alizee in J' An Marrie I thought she was most beoutiful woman ever but after seeing Gourmandise she looks so plain, I think the colr of her skin changed wiht the lighting.
The Queen is MarilynMonroe
ah, I think she still looks gorgeous in Gourmandise! you mean Live performance or music video?

this is my fav Gourmandises video
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yPmTecMbRZU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yPmTecMbRZU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Old 05-04-2010, 02:37 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Ofalizée, if you are refering to the mv of Gourmandises, I would actually agree with you to some degree. Her skin was a bit too dark in some shots of it, and the parts where she was running around and such, she actually looked different. But when she was on the picnic blanket, and just smiling at the camera and singing, she was as beautiful as ever. But Alizée's skin complexion looks amazing, she is not one of those girls who looks better with a tan. Which comes from her just being very naturally beautiful. Nothing needs to altered. Which also why she looks best with simple hairdos, with it down, or in a regular ponytail.
Old 05-04-2010, 03:12 PM

I watched and I felt myself being drawn to the others, Im not trying to be mean; even when I saw Lolita I didn't say "wow she's so beautiful ".

So I ask myself why J 'An Marre

I think this is why : Most important first

(1) The Lighting ---Like a soap opera lighting. It complements her skin tone well ; gives it an orange like glow.

(2)The Color Scheme---

Outfit -Not everyone looks good in black but with Alizee it matches her dark eyes and hair and her natural tan skin.

Backround colors--
You might laugh but color has effect on the psych.

Purple and that blue, Britney Spears wore it in " Born to Make you Happy " watch she looks so pretty ,right?

---------------------------
(3) The Outfit--- Compliments her body figure in all the right ways. Not too sleazy.

(4) Her Dancing--- Graceful ,goes with the music and yes sex-y.
Old 05-04-2010, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfAlizee View Post
I watched and I felt myself being drawn to the others, Im not trying to be mean; even when I saw Lolita I didn't say "wow she's so beautiful ".

So I ask myself why J 'An Marre

I think this is why : Most important first

(1) The Lighting ---Like a soap opera lighting. It complements her skin tone well ; gives it an orange like glow.

(2)The Color Scheme---

Outfit -Not everyone looks good in black but with Alizee it matches her dark eyes and hair and her natural tan skin.

Backround colors--
You might laugh but color has effect on the psych.

Purple and that blue, Britney Spears wore it in " Born to Make you Happy " watch she looks so pretty ,right?

---------------------------
(3) The Outfit--- Compliments her body figure in all the right ways. Not too sleazy.

(4) Her Dancing--- Graceful ,goes with the music and yes sex-y.
she looks like a disney princess against the pink here, my fav video :P

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJvtno0FJtk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJvtno0FJtk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Old 05-04-2010, 04:10 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Here we are two years later.. I STILL say she's the most beautiful woman.
Old 05-04-2010, 05:09 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Which vid, j? Post youtube link?
Old 05-04-2010, 05:16 PM

For me it's the blue

Did you watch Born to make you happy?

Plus its her pretty dark eyes like Paz Vega, now that I think about it they look related.

I can't post pics yet because I'm new so no pics
Old 05-04-2010, 07:05 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky View Post
Here we are two years later.. I STILL say she's the most beautiful woman.
I'm surprised I hadn't responded to this thread already.

Indeed, more than three years after discovering Alizée (for me)... to original post: Yes on all counts.
I knew it back then... Seeing Alizée sing and dance for the first time, it was like some telepath had read my mind for my ideal woman and projected her into reality. And after coming to love Alizée the person, as long as she's still Alizée (which would be very strange if she stopped being Alizée :P), she'll always be the most beautiful possible in my eyes. Granted, that doesn't prevent me from finding other women exceedingly beautiful. But it was a pretty trippy experience to realize that at a finite moment in time, prior to to what I expect to be a third of my years, I had met (for me) the most beautiful woman in the world... ever.