Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 05-03-2013, 01:04 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
I'm confused...

You guys should watch this till the end that's scary.

I hate these stupid fucking truthers; they are pimple on my ass!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 05-04-2013, 04:46 AM
LILI :D

Araz77 is on a distinguished road

Well, that is very plausible, thanks for sharing Lapinschous.
Old 05-04-2013, 11:51 AM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Araz77 View Post
Well, that is very plausible, thanks for sharing Lapinschous.
No it is not plausible at all, governments lie through politics rather than kill their own people; it is so much easier. Unless you're Syria and North Korea, then killing your own people is the easier route.
Let me put it to you like this, the fact that any idiot sitting behind a computer screen can point out "supposed flaws" should ring off alarm bells in your head. If this was an operation run by the government the holes would be extremely non-obvious and even possibly non existent. It would take experts years to connect the dots and figure out; it would not be sloppy! The fact that this bombing was done in a messy manor by two idiots adds substantially to its realism. These truthers, usually people with education in the arts, get an erection when their left brain is finally being switched on for the first time and even though they are novices they get even harder when they become self proclaimed experts on subjects they are completely clueless on. Like I said before; they are pimples on my ass! DO NOT let these idiots convince you Araz.

Old 05-04-2013, 01:05 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Occam's razor - If there are two hypotheses that explain the data equally well, choose the one that has the least number of assumptions. In other words, the simpler hypothesis is probably the right one. That video has a lot of assumptions and it uses video clips from totally unrelated events. It is a very, very poor effort to prove a point. I'm not so naive and trusting to deny that such things are possible. I just think they totally failed to provide a convincing argument. I recommend having a healthy dose of skepticism when dealing with such reports.
Old 05-05-2013, 02:57 AM

Well im just saying the media is like a double edged sword, it can be used to cover up or expose the truth, but I dont understand why they only report on Islamic terrorism when it is the minority among the factions of terrorism.
Old 05-05-2013, 04:12 AM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Well im just saying the media is like a double edged sword, it can be used to cover up or expose the truth, but I dont understand why they only report on Islamic terrorism when it is the minority among the factions of terrorism.
Have there been any terrorist attacks in the United States that have gone unreported? And if there were, how do you know about them?
Old 05-05-2013, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post
Have there been any terrorist attacks in the United States that have gone unreported? And if there were, how do you know about them?
Well, im not pointing the finger at any country, we are all brothers and sisters in humanity im just saying dont always believe the media.
Old 05-05-2013, 11:48 AM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Well, im not pointing the finger at any country, we are all brothers and sisters in humanity im just saying dont always believe the media.
Quote:
It has nothing to do with the media, it has to do with word of the mouth. With social networking and mobile phones people find out about news before it even gets to the media very often. I found out about the Boston Marathon Bombings when I was in class from a friend ... not long after it happened and I am in Buffalo New York. Events such as this can't be hidden in today's world so how can you say there are other attacks going on that get unreported? You cannot say the media is not reporting it because that is bullshit!
Furthermore the Boston Marathon Attack was being reported like crazy even before people knew who did it and at first it was believed to be an American. There was a huge controversy of President Obama at first not referring to the, at the time, possible suspect as a terrorist but a "heinous individual" which further added to the speculation that the suspect was in fact an American psycho; only a few days later was the suspect identified as Islamic so you are completely wrong on your Islamic statement. What you are expressing is called "reverse discrimination" and disinformation. Lastly the mass shootings that have plagued our country in the last year where all WIDELY reported and those were all conducted by Caucasian Americans!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post
So simple but yet such and elegant point!

Old 05-05-2013, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
It has nothing to do with the media, it has to do with word of the mouth. With social networking and mobile phones people find out about news before it even gets to the media very often. I found out about the Boston Marathon Bombings when I was in class from a friend ... not long after it happened and I am in Buffalo New York. Events such as this can't be hidden in today's world so how can you say there are other attacks going on that get unreported? You cannot say the media is not reporting it because that is bullshit!
Furthermore the Boston Marathon Attack was being reported like crazy even before people knew who did it and at first it was believed to be an American. There was a huge controversy of President Obama at first not referring to the, at the time, possible suspect as a terrorist but a "heinous individual" which further added to the speculation that the suspect was in fact an American psycho; only a few days later was the suspect identified as Islamic so you are completely wrong on your Islamic statement. What you are expressing is called "reverse discrimination" and disinformation. Lastly the mass shootings that have plagued our country in the last year where all WIDELY reported and those were all conducted by Caucasian Americans!

So simple but yet such and elegant point!
That is a good point and a very good argument but I can assure you that there is some things that the media does cover up.

Edit:

I will not present any further arguments on this topic.

Last edited by Araz77; 05-05-2013 at 03:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 05-05-2013, 03:57 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

I have nothing in common with all the conspiracy theories stuff or anything like that but I stumbled on yet another intriguing video... Spooky isn't it ?

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..