Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2014, 09:36 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

If there were any questions,

Quote:
alizeeofficiel Happy birthday my love️ @gregoirelyonnet #onelove #onelife
Old 06-26-2014, 12:19 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

I'm starting to have the feeling that Alizee was never the super private one. Pretty sure it was Jeremy. I hope things work out with Gregoire, he seems like such a nice guy. Typically these backup dancer/partner on a show relationships don't last very long.
Old 06-26-2014, 05:53 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
If there were any questions,

She lost all of her remaining innocence in one picture, one look... I was holding onto my hope that a hint of "Moi Lolita" would survive deep inside her , but ..

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 06-26-2014, 06:11 PM
HipHopHead

Jacotey is on a distinguished road

She is 30 years old, not 16. An innocent woman with child? In separation with her previous partner?

Old 06-26-2014, 09:45 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

^^

Pull the string, pull the string!!

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 06-27-2014, 04:48 AM
Century old child!

wildfire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
I'm starting to have the feeling that Alizee was never the super private one. Pretty sure it was Jeremy. I hope things work out with Gregoire, he seems like such a nice guy. Typically these backup dancer/partner on a show relationships don't last very long.
Euphoria, thats why its called "backup" dancer.

"girl" + "social media" = Privacy Smivacy!

I file it under the unsolved mystery known as "women".

File will sit somewhere between "when no really means yes" and "Shoe = Shoe + 1... which is akin to solving the formula for pi!

Twitter is the worse because it says little and explains nothin'. Its all hype and speculation... ours of course!
Old 06-27-2014, 11:31 AM

principessa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
She said that since the audience witnessed this relationship being born, she cannot not talk about it. I think it's a huge difference, both of them were exposed to the same amount of publicity while their relationship was forming, so Alizée can afford to talk about it now. Not that she is saying much, I watch and read basically everything about/by her and I still only know that they are actually together and really happy. That much I would have guessed anyway. I also think that at 30, you're much more able to defend yourself than when you're 20, so she now probably just feels that she can actually tell some things without risking becoming a target for paparazzi and the like. That said, I'm sure if she had just simply gotten a new boyfriend, she would still not talk about it.

When I was watching DALS, I had absolutely no idea if this was a possible scenario, but I told myself after maybe the second week that the vibes between them, the way they talk to and look at each other is exactly the same as how my serious relationships started. There was this incredible complicity, this natural ease they had with each other. And lo and behold, it WAS that. So I think yes, this one will last.
Old 06-27-2014, 03:29 PM

Lili4ever is on a distinguished road

Pathetic how some people can not accept Alizee for who she is. It is either tattoos or her clothes or her hair or whatever the fuck else.
Old 06-27-2014, 03:54 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

I don't think that's very fair. She is an entertainer, not a personal friend. At the end of the day, that's how you have to look at it. None of us know her, and we're not obligated to like every single thing about someone that gets paid to entertain.
Old 06-27-2014, 06:30 PM

cou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
She lost all of her remaining innocence in one picture, one look... I was holding onto my hope that a hint of "Moi Lolita" would survive deep inside her , but ..
I thought that Moi Lolita wasn't that innocent. But it is a huge step, from a Lolita to be older than your boyfriend.
Closed Thread

Tags
twitter