Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 03-26-2008, 03:44 AM

NeverMore is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGRE View Post
Finally...this thread is coming around to talking about the kind of models men really desire. Gotta love the new Shelby GT500KR, and the Vette ZR1. The former epitomizes "Muscle". The latter...the ultimate Supercar.

540HP "King of the Road"

600+HP of "Insanity". And oh what beautiful engineering. Rev the engine at stop for a launch and the computer recognizes you are preparing for launch, and automatically drops the rear suspension and stiffens the rebound.
Trés sexy,I would 2 of each please
Old 03-26-2008, 04:45 AM
Alizée pour la vie

forgot_86 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ange View Post
Ok I feel like people here don't know what models are. Models are not actresses or random girls. Please stop posting random people.
lol I feel you man. And I thought this thread is about Supermodels, not Supercar or anything like that. Well my most favorites are Adriana Lima And Alessendra Ambrosio. They are both good friends and gorgeous but I don't know why people tend to like one and hate the others.

Adriana Lima:http://www.peoples.ru/art/fashion/ma...a_adriana2.jpg

Alessandra Ambrosio:http://pds3.egloos.com/pds/200611/26...6_05115588.jpg

Man, I can't wait for Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008!
Old 03-26-2008, 12:00 PM

GianGian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgot_86 View Post
lol I feel you man. And I thought this thread is about Supermodels, not Supercar or anything like that. Well my most favorites are Adriana Lima And Alessendra Ambrosio. They are both good friends and gorgeous but I don't know why people tend to like one and hate the others.

Adriana Lima:http://www.peoples.ru/art/fashion/ma...a_adriana2.jpg

Alessandra Ambrosio:http://pds3.egloos.com/pds/200611/26...6_05115588.jpg

Man, I can't wait for Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008!
I don't like Adriana, but I absolutely love Alessandra When is the fashion show? Alessandra possibly won't be there, since she is pregnant.
Old 03-26-2008, 12:09 PM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GianGian View Post
I don't like Adriana, but I absolutely love Alessandra When is the fashion show? Alessandra possibly won't be there, since she is pregnant.
AGREED! She always smiles and she likes to stay healthy. She also has the perfect tan(even if she is pregnant she always stays top shape), ALWAYS.

All you need is 1 Truck.

Last edited by Youpidou1; 03-26-2008 at 12:12 PM..
Old 03-26-2008, 12:14 PM
Alizée pour la vie

forgot_86 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GianGian View Post
See, good example here. And I've met a lot too who likes Adriana but dislike Alessandra. But its all good really.
Yeah, Alessandra probably won't make it this year, but the fashion show will be held usually at the end of the year. It's always in the month of November or December. If you haven't watched the VSFH 2007, then I think you should, it was superb
Old 03-26-2008, 02:25 PM
I'm awesome, u know it

Spartan500 is on a distinguished road

uh american cars a great power wise but most lack on the interior and for me the most important part of any car the handling and braking

get me an evo 8 fq400, evo 9 fq360, or any japanese supercar over any american supercar
Old 03-26-2008, 04:43 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan500 View Post
uh american cars a great power wise but most lack on the interior and for me the most important part of any car the handling and braking

get me an evo 8 fq400, evo 9 fq360, or any japanese supercar over any american supercar
i don't care for any japanese car other than toyota (mostly old landcruisers but some of their new cars and pickups) i would rather have american or european as far as cars

and if you want a power house

Bugatti Veyron has the W-16 from Volkswagen with 1001 bhp 0-60 in 2.46 sec. and tops out at about 256 mph

Last edited by jung_adore_ALIZEE; 03-26-2008 at 07:31 PM..
Old 03-27-2008, 12:50 AM
I'm awesome, u know it

Spartan500 is on a distinguished road

i like cars for the cars themselves and not who makes them so if i had the chance to pick either an old and used honda nsx over a new and unreliable ford gt i would take the nsx

also right now i currently drive a 67 two door chevelle malibu with a small and slow 283 v8 in it lol
Old 03-27-2008, 01:51 AM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
uh american cars a great power wise but most lack on the interior
When I'm blowing down the interstate at 120, the last thing I'm looking at is the interior.

Ditto, for when I'm hitting clover leaf exits at 60. The tires sing so beautifully just before they let loose. Rock solid suspension.

In fact, in normal high SA driving, my scan pattern never enters the interior, except to check speed.

Granted, once I stop at my destination...I do take a moment to admire the interior.
Old 03-27-2008, 02:20 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
i like cars for the cars themselves and not who makes them so if i had the chance to pick either an old and used honda nsx over a new and unreliable ford gt i would take the nsx

also right now i currently drive a 67 two door chevelle malibu with a small and slow 283 v8 in it lol
not sure that the GT is unreliable, but i am sure the honda is more reliable

granted i had a toyota pickup with a 22R (arguably one of the most reliable motors ever made) blow a conecting rod at only 170,000 miles

nice on the chevelle thou neat cars

another reliable vehicle that i know of is the old international pickups my brother has one that has about 400,000 miles on it and after sitting for 2-3 years it started like a top (once it had a charged battery and propane........... yep it runs on propane)