Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 03-10-2008, 02:20 AM
un jour une fois

espire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
...can I come over?
Only if you bring me an array of controllers as a permanent gift; it's not much fun to control a lot of the characters with just a remote.

Can't wait to unlock Sonic.
Old 03-10-2008, 10:36 AM

lethalsilicong5 is on a distinguished road

i obviously have it and i played the subspace mode all last night with my best friend and unlocked everyone if you want we shud share friend codes.
Old 03-10-2008, 01:14 PM
Sunglasses wearing bloke

Chommpers is on a distinguished road

Yeah I got it at the midnight launch! Me and my brothers have been playing it since we got it. We have unlocked Sonic and Snake and they are pretty cool. I am still in love with sheik, but surprisingly I am also having a lot of fun with Diddy Kong too. We have played too much multi player instead of going through subspace and getting most the characters. I can find out my wii-code and put it up later after I get home if you all want to play.

^ By the beautifully creative Amelie! Merci!
Old 03-10-2008, 03:31 PM

nice hopefully it won't lag too much i'm having trouble playing online with one of my good friends in minnesota (i'm in connecticut). anyway if anybody wants it my code is 0731-4445-1633. talk to me if u wanna play im not uber competitive must kick your butt type .

super smash alizee ftw.
Old 03-10-2008, 03:31 PM
Uber Leet Member

Geech is on a distinguished road

I picked it up yesterday as well. It is amazing. Haven't played multi player yet, I want to get better before I try that out :-p
Old 03-22-2008, 12:55 AM
You must recover!

Neiteio is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Impressions, and tips to get CDs!

I've had Brawl since it came out (March 9th). As a person who's grown up living and breathing Nintendo, it's everything I could've wanted and more.

I honestly have no idea who my favorite character is. I've won nearly every online match I've played with Mr. Game & Watch, so I guess he's one of my best characters. But I feel I'm good enough to hit Random and hold my own with just about anyone. And that's good, since I sincerely love every character on the roster (although my heart aches over the absence of Mewtwo). My brother is especially good at DK. All in all, I'm blown away by how balanced the game is now.

What do you guys think about the music in the game? IT'S AMAZING! And I have a great way to get every CD. Well, every CD that drops in battle, anyway. Simply make a custom stage with two conveyor belts side-by-side, with a platform on either end. Turn sandbags on as the only item and set their appearance to High. Then play on the stage with infinite time and two human players (this is so you don't have a CPU attacking you). Finally, stand on a platform and simply pummel the sandbags as they roll down the conveyor belt. Sandbags produce items when struck repeatedly, so hundreds of stickers will start raining down, along with a CD every now and then. In a couple hours' time you'll have all 250+ songs you can get this way. The rest you'll have to unlock in the Challenge room.

My favorite songs? Easily Calling to the Night and Stickerbrush Symphony (click on their names to hear them). The latter is called Bramble Scramble in the game, I believe.

Back to Brawl! (Or homework, actually, but Brawl in spirit!).

- N

EDIT: We need to make a Brawl music video with L'Alize. Yes... My two favorite things, combined.

Last edited by Neiteio; 03-22-2008 at 01:13 AM..
Old 03-22-2008, 02:34 AM

wow i didn't know the sangbags produced items i'm definitely going to get cds and stickers now

and yes i am very surprised at how balanced the game has became i mean yes there are still weaknesses but there as so many more characters to be great with as there was with the last one