Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-09-2008, 05:54 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Lol nobody said they want to hang her...and nobody is attacking her either.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:07 PM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
If Alizée canceled the concert to go to an awards show, then everyone has a right to be mad at her because it’s an extremely selfish, ridiculous and unprofessional thing to do. I just don’t believe that this is the case.

If it was canceled due to poor ticket sales then no one has the right to be mad at her. It’s still a business and she and her associates and the Rex can’t operate at a loss. Instead of blaming her, blame the circumstances. Of course there could be other legitimate reasons to cancel and I think we should give her the benefit of the doubt, for now.

I still say she should speak directly to us about this because it might go a long way to settling everyone down. And I like Snatcher’s and Dan’s attitude of looking for ways to have a positive outcome for this mess, but I think Alizée needs to lead that effort if she wants to repair some of the damage done. She can't repair it by deleting any reference to it on her myspace, thinking that it will just go away. Quite frankly, that's not a very grown up way to deal with things.

And we, as fans, also need to look out for ourselves and not surrender our self respect to anyone, no matter how wonderful we may think they are.
I agree 100%. I know it is hard to be patient in these circumstances and I have benefited by all the hard work Alizee fans have put into this site, LT, all the wonderful video's on youtube in the name of love for Alizee. I can't imagine the level of concern and frustration for all these fans including Snatcher and others that have put their time and money where their mouth is and get a bogus excuse for her concert cancellation. I have been a fan since just before her return and have been blessed by her and you guys\ gals that fit the category I just mentioned. I have been sad, angry, fearful etc. as this news has come out. I fear for Alizee's career and selfishly hope this is not the end of her career. My love for Alizee is unconditional. No matter what I will support her. That does not mean that I will be able to respect how all this has or is being handled by Alizee if she is behaving selfishly or disrespectful of her fans. I have looked into those beautiful, intelligent thoughtful eyes also and I'm going to give her the benefit of doubt that there is a more plausible explanation. I don't have enough facts at this time to make an informed decision and I don't think we could all be wrong about the Alizee we all adore. I do pray that she communicates with us in an honest heart felt way soon.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:09 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

I'm sure many of the comments here are a direct attack on her, and I can't really blame them for that, but here, at least in the USA, we pretty much believe that someone is innocent until proven guilty, and I will support her til judgement day and on that day, if she is proven guilty, maybe I will be the one to place the noose around her neck..................Nah, I couldn't do that to her, she has just brought too much joy into my life. She will always have a presidential pardon with me.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:30 PM
Uk Member

iolaus_uk is on a distinguished road
Default arrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh

i dont believe this has happened .
But it has!!!!
Well travels booked ,hotels booked so looks like i'm still going.
Hope to see alot of you out there still .
Maybe someone could bring her albums out and we could find a bar and ask nicely if we could have an alizee night with her music on and have our own concert in paris. maybe she may hear about it and see how loyal her american/ european fans really are!!!
See ya soon in paris
Old 10-09-2008, 06:51 PM
Ask me about France.

LeFantôme is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Grand Rex Postponement Discussion (Merged)

I very much agree with DeepWaters.
It really is too bad, but so far it is best to assume it's a faultless mistake. We'll learn more sooner or later. Sh!t happens. C'est la vie.

I just wanna bring up once more: were there more concerts planned? What happened to them?
Old 10-09-2008, 07:23 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Let me add something here.

I said I sensed something is seriously wrong in Alizée's life. When I get an impression like that, I always double-check it with normal data, because, even for me, it's not completely reliable.

Now consider this. Is it like Alizée to behave this way? Does she normally shut out her fans and not communicate? Would you ever think she would present a bogus reason like this for canceling a concert?

Folks, something really, truly is seriously wrong. I don't know what. I have a guess, but I'll keep it to myself, and just say I don't think it's her health.

Everyone take a deep breath here. Eventually it will all be revealed, and then it's very possible some people will feel about two inches tall. I'm not saying this is professional of her, or professionally excusable, because it's not. But there's something going on here that we don't know. Please be as patient as you can, and recognize that this is not normal.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 10-09-2008, 07:44 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post

I said I sensed something is seriously wrong in Alizée's life. When I get an impression like that, I always double-check it with normal data, because, even for me, it's not completely reliable.

Now consider this. Is it like Alizée to behave this way? Does she normally shut out her fans and not communicate? Would you ever think she would present a bogus reason like this for canceling a concert?

Folks, something really, truly is seriously wrong. I don't know what. I have a guess, but I'll keep it to myself, and just say I don't think it's her health.

Everyone take a deep breath here. Eventually it will all be revealed, and then it's very possible some people will feel about two inches tall. I'm not saying this is professional of her, or professionally excusable, because it's not. But there's something going on here that we don't know. Please be as patient as you can, and recognize that this is not normal.
^ok i know your not hinting her marriage there right?
I honestly dont think anything is wrong with Alizees personal life. I agree with others who say her career isnt going as well as it should do to lack of cd and ticket sales

edit: someone just added this comment on her myspace
"Sorry to all my NOT FRENCH fans who mess with your plans and money for cancel my concert"

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 10-09-2008 at 07:49 PM..
Old 10-09-2008, 08:09 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I don't give a rats ass what anyone in here says. Everything I hear in here about Alizee is second or third hand at best. Until I hear from her directly, she has my respect and love. I can't believe how many people in here are so quick to throw her under the bus. If you decide you're going to hang her, you'll have to go through me first!
But Scruffy, that is what hurts me so much is that I will not even hear it from her directly. She has not issued a statement like it's not even important. In March she issued a statement on tv and was almost crying. I must think that she feels bad about this, but it seems like times have changed and if she does nothing, what can I think?

I
have been thrown under the bus!
I have been treated like I don't matter, never mattered. And all of the rest of us from at least 6 countries that I have seen, every one of us has been simultaneously thrown under a bus.

Why? We don't know and can only guess because there aren't that many of us. Only huge crowds count? Only huge crowds deserve basic courtesy, a reasonable explanation? I wanted so much to see Alizée again. I was so looking forward to this, but even I have not been as screwed over as some people have, though they may or may not feel as badly about it. And, even explaining to you and everyone else on this site or Alizee-forum or probably even the French forums because they are outraged too is not going to matter. It is like no one can get through to Alizée, the one person we all wanted to hear from the most and she's letting this happen. They don't realize that we just want to see and hear Alizée. That's why we were flying across the world, but someone must be preventing her from knowing and she's allowing herself to be that ignorant. Maybe she is mortified that this had to happen. But she's blocking it out because she must look happy for this Mexican award. Maybe maybe maybe. It's still not too late to say something. Maybe it never will be too late to make some mend of my broken heart, but the sooner the better and it's not looking good.

Quote:

I feel horrible too to think there is something wrong in Alizée's life. That is horrible. Have I ever wished anything but the best for her?
I already feel less than two inches tall. And you know what, Alizée is known for not communicating much with her fans. Maybe she let something out about RCA and Jive/Epic through nidalizee or was it un brin d'Alizée? But she hasn't let us know what is going on for months while all this is happening. All they had to do was make a good decision and then explain how it was going to be handled or appologize for making a bad decision and have Alizée explain what the troubles are and guess what she'd still have tons of fans that seem to be lost now.
Is it so hard to make such a decision?
I don't have any guesses as to what's going on. I don't dig into her life and call people all the time to ask about it. It was enough to enjoy her concerts and so forth because that was the best I could manage. I wanted to hear Alizée's voice and see her face. Why can't I have even a word?
What is going on? Business is clearly bad. I have been sad about that too. She canceled her other concerts already. Something more is bad in her life. That's horrible. I hate to think that. But what about us? This does not happen every day.

Merci Fanny

Last edited by Ben; 02-02-2009 at 03:43 AM.. Reason: Merged
Old 10-09-2008, 08:29 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Well Deepwaters, I’m not going to disagree with you because I’ve had a vague uneasiness myself that all has not been well. But I have no inkling of what that might be and I had chalked it up to my imagination.

And I agree patience is in order. As I said before, we should give her the benefit of the doubt for now. She has the power to remove that doubt if she can bring herself to do it. I also said there are many legitimate reasons to cancel the concert where she would be totally blameless. We need to keep that in mind. It’s just too bad her people offered one of the poorest reasons to the public. I think that’s caused more harm in some ways than the cancellation itself did.

Personally, I don’t know what else to say about it and I feel a need to take a step back from it all. At least until we hear from Alizée herself...
Old 10-09-2008, 08:58 PM
Tical 808

Thumbs up

Keep your heads up everyone, in time we'll know whats going down with her. I'm not much of a talker but I had to say something to all you people hurt by this. I feel really bad. Even though I wasn't going, the concert was on my birthday and I was excited to see pics and hear news about if from you guys. But like Deep and Lefty said, there's probably something happening behind the scenes that we don't know about, I just hope its not something bad.