Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 01-27-2012, 08:10 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

hmm... i have no clue how school works in france, but i know that at least in va, from my experience of changing schools literally every year, there was never much of what you might call a synching problem. though, the school i went to in second grade didnt teach multiplication until 3rd grade, then when i moved and went to 3rd grade in a different school system, they taught multiplication in 2nd grade. so i had to learn that all on my own. i can't imagine it would be to much of a problem, except for the whole 'no steady home' thing. i can't even remember a single person i graduated with. though it's probably not so bad for her, seeing as theoretically she would be moving between the two same schools. i doubt alizee gets a new house/apartment every time she switches cities. or maybe jeremy lives in one constantly and annily goes to school from whereever he is.
Old 01-27-2012, 08:33 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Well keep in mind, as a few members have said aleardy, we have no idea how much time she spent in Corsica "pre-Twitter". Back when we would go months with no information, we just assumed she was hanging out in Paris, but could have been making regular trips to Corsica. Back in her early days, first two albums I mean, she said in interviews how she tried to make it back to Corsica at least once a week. I'm sure now with more free time, those trips are even more frequent. That would explain why her facebook location was always "Paris/Corsica".

But anyway, not only is all of this off topic, but its all the same type of speculation Lili said she doesn't like. let's move on! New album...soon....ish.... Yay!!!!!

Last edited by BrianO1; 01-27-2012 at 08:38 PM..
Old 01-27-2012, 10:03 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

People, It's pretty obvious what has been going on.

She went to Ajaccio for a couple of weeks both to visit as well as to sharpen up her dancing before L.E. She has already indicated that she is going ot have some dancing in her new performances, and took the opportunity to practice with "friends."

Everything she is doing is clearly a build-up to what will eventually be a new album introduction. She has a plan and she is executing it.

Now some speculation: She finished work on some new songs and left them with Sony to do final mixes on while she went to Ajaccio for her retreat/break. She returned and listened to the mixes and likes them, spent some time with Jeremy and Annily (and her brother), and then hopped on the train (or plane) with the other performers for the trip to Lyon.

She is now at LE. She loves performing in that show and is therefore very happy at the moment. She will be reuniting with several other performers, who have clearly become friends over time, stregnthing her bonds with them, and having a fun couple of weeks. Then, it will be back to Paris for more time with her family, and to carry out the next steps in her plan.
Old 01-27-2012, 10:20 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I don't think there's anything wrong with the relationship, mainly because there is a very big third part of this equation and that is Annily. I would think even in the worse case scenario, Alizee would not take her out of a Paris school in the middle of a year and for that reason she would not take any extended stays away from Paris unless it was for a very good reason, i.e. working on a new album or practicing for LE, and I think it's probably the latter.

Another reason I feel their's nothing wrong with the relationship is she would never tire of the relationship. She is the type of woman who totaly devotes herself to her man. He'd have to screw up in a major way to lose her love in which case we'd probably hear about it. So I think their relationship is still rock solid.

The one thing I wonder about is didn't they buy a sound studio in Paris. If that is the case, I would think all this work in Ajaccio, must be for Les Enfoires.

I also think what Rev said makes very good sense.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-27-2012 at 10:24 PM..
Old 01-27-2012, 11:11 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

I'm still trying to figure out where this whole "is she still with Jeremy" thing came to be. Not once have we got a hint that it can even be that way right now. Let's just throw it down the garbage disposal cause it came out of the blue because someone speculated it just cause she was in Corsica...as if she has never been there before!
Old 01-27-2012, 11:44 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

The only reason I brought up Annily's schooling was out of curiosity of how they handled the situation and didn't mean to imply it had any more significance than that. Alizée has actually (as far as I can tell) been in Ajaccio since a week or two before Christmas. So other than the short trip to Aix-en-Provence, she's been in Corse for much more than 2 weeks. But I wouldn't be surprised if Alizée has been doing this for a number of years, just like the scenario Rev has spelled out in his post.

I see no reason to speculate about Jérémy and Alizée's relationship. We must remember that they do not have 9-5 jobs, 5 days a week like most people, and don't have to schedule their lives accordingly. They come and go on planes like the rest of us do in cars.

So this may all be quite normal for them, and it's only because of Alizée's tweeting that we have become aware of it. I don't think we should read any more into it than that.
Old 01-28-2012, 12:24 AM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Ok, so... no new album news in the... new album news thread.
Old 01-28-2012, 03:44 AM
Alizée's Thug Life

severianb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyMac524 View Post
Have i missed something? Is she having marital problems with Jeremy? He doesn't seem to be mentioned much any more, and I don't see him pictured with Alizée. Does anyone know? Thanks.
One PR method is to NEVER mention your spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend. This is often used with celebs who have a large percentage of their fanbase being the opposite sex. It helps promote the illusion of availability.
I'm not saying this is what she is actively doing, but I wouldn't be surprised, since the Twitter account is a PR tool for her... although she really does seem to love her fans.
I've always been amazed at the number of celebs I thought were single then found out they have been married forever and have a family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
Back when we would go months with no information...
Those days a certainly over! I almost miss the air of mystery.

Quote:
But anyway, not only is all of this off topic, but its all the same type of speculation Lili said she doesn't like.
"Doesn't like" is a mild way of putting it. She seems to have read/heard some speculation that REALLY pissed her off, judging from that tweet.

I'm VERY happy. New tracks have been laid down & Lilly is dancing. All is right with the world.

Lilly-Mullet & Do-Rag Appreciation Club Member #2 (member #1 Fevier)
Old 01-28-2012, 10:41 AM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I don't think Alizée is upset about speculation in general. I doubt she cares if we discuss how much time she spends in Corse, or guessing what the new album will be like. I think what bothers her is when people question and criticize her judgment without knowing all the facts. There's comments like "She should go back to MF/LB", or all the statements that begin with "She should have", and She shouldn't have". That's the kind of stuff that seems to really bother her.

Yes, we have gotten off-topic, and I'm as much to blame as anybody else.
I guess all we know at this point is that the new album is definitely real, it's in the works, and there is still no news on a firm release date.
Old 01-28-2012, 12:32 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by severianb View Post
One PR method is to NEVER mention your spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend. This is often used with celebs who have a large percentage of their fanbase being the opposite sex. It helps promote the illusion of availability.
She try to make us believe she's single.
And it works ridiculously.

Tags
judgement day will happen, sooner, the leak is inminent, yep.still waiting...