Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 02-04-2012, 07:11 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Scruffy got really close to Alizee. He's soooo lucky! I'm sure that made his trip more than worth it!

Thanks to RMJ @ AF.
Old 02-04-2012, 09:28 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Via Alizée's Twiter

Old 02-04-2012, 11:29 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

Way to go Dave!

Great pictures RMJ. Many thanks and great appreciation.
Old 02-04-2012, 11:30 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

There is a beautiful expression on her face at about the 50 second mark when the singer next to her sit's down by mistake, then stands back up.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fblt4EotgOk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 02-04-2012, 12:03 PM

Vista is on a distinguished road
Default Is Alizee capable of virgin birth?

@Aaronius31 or whoever

Review of the posting standards seem to be in control of people who think Alizee is a cross between Mother Theresa and the Virgin Mary. The day has come where I no longer want to be a part of a forum that deletes my comment that observed that Alizee is not wearing a bra, in a photograph that Alizee herself has posted.

If Alizee America censors have standard words or concepts that should not be used in the same sentence with the name Alizee, please provide the link to a list of those words and concepts.

The censor who deletes a post should show common courtesy by sending a personal message to the poster that their post has been deleted, and the reason why.

You know, I just realized that I am wasting my time giving my opinion here, only to be deleted by an uptight censor. I am a fan of Alizee, not of Alizee America.

Goodbye
Old 02-04-2012, 12:09 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
There is a beautiful expression on her face at about the 50 second mark when the singer next to her sit's down by mistake, then stands back up.

I could have been there with you!... I am kicking myself right now!!!! I didn't think I would have enough money to go.. I wish I was there!!! have fun.

Old 02-04-2012, 01:44 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Nice video! Thanks for sharing!
This must be the first concert. The two male choreographers were still there to help them out. BTW, that was Clair Keim sitting next to Alizee for those who were wondering.
Old 02-04-2012, 02:49 PM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

Quote:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fblt4EotgOk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
hey scruffy was there a screen on your right and on alizee's left ? Because there is something alizee kept looking at when everybody was sitting
Merci for the video BTW
Old 02-04-2012, 03:11 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vista View Post
@Aaronius31 or whoever

Review of the posting standards seem to be in control of people who think Alizee is a cross between Mother Theresa and the Virgin Mary. The day has come where I no longer want to be a part of a forum that deletes my comment that observed that Alizee is not wearing a bra, in a photograph that Alizee herself has posted.

If Alizee America censors have standard words or concepts that should not be used in the same sentence with the name Alizee, please provide the link to a list of those words and concepts.

The censor who deletes a post should show common courtesy by sending a personal message to the poster that their post has been deleted, and the reason why.

You know, I just realized that I am wasting my time giving my opinion here, only to be deleted by an uptight censor. I am a fan of Alizee, not of Alizee America.

Goodbye
None of us asked to be put in the position we were in. We were all requested to do what we do and we all have different views on what we think is right and wrong. None of us are experts at this. I'm sure amateurs is the best description for us, but we try and do a good job.

We have a moderators forum that isn't visible to all members. We have arguements all the time about how different situations should be handled. I not to long ago felt very strongly that a certain member should get a 1 week ban. Nobody else agreed with me, so majority ruled.

We do have some guide lines, but to be perfectly honest, a lot of times it's judgement calls. There's not too many black and white areas, but there are a lot of gray areas. One of the main things we try and do is to stay away from comments that are sexual in nature. Now a comment like " she's not wearing a bra", doesn't sound that bad, but then it could lead to a statement like " she's not wearing any underwear" and so on.

So I apologize that your post was deleted. I can understand why you'd be upset by it. But I do understand and support whoever did it.
I do hope you stick around though. I know you've been a member of this forum for a while, and I'd hate to see you leave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
Nice video! Thanks for sharing!
This must be the first concert. The two male choreographers were still there to help them out. BTW, that was Clair Keim sitting next to Alizee for those who were wondering.
They had at least one choreographer in the second show too and I'll bet they have one in the third show also. Some of these dance routines are pretty complicated and it looked like in the second show, they still needed a lot more practice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melovelily View Post
hey scruffy was there a screen on your right and on alizee's left ? Because there is something alizee kept looking at when everybody was sitting
Merci for the video BTW
They have those teleprompters all over the place, so it's very possible she was following what was going on. They are readily viewable by the audience which helps out when there are songs to sing along to. They usually show who ever's name is going to be singing next, followed by the lines.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-04-2012 at 03:21 PM..
Old 02-04-2012, 04:38 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
One of the main things we try and do is to stay away from comments that are sexual in nature. Now a comment like " she's not wearing a bra", doesn't sound that bad, but then it could lead to a statement like " she's not wearing any underwear" and so on.
^Exactly what I had in mind when deleting it Vista. I know you didn't mean to come off like that, but we try to avoid anything sexual in nature that can kindle a fire and lead to a forest fire. And with all due respect, I don't exactly think some things need pointed out when they are quite obvious to every viewer. That being said, I truly hope you stay.