This feels like the Her Hair podcast episode all over again

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!
Old 09-13-2009, 08:17 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyrel View Post

I demand picture proof! Unless you're being sarcastic, in which case I must be more tired than I thought.
here ya go! http://www.celebs101.com/wallpapers/...Alizee_033.jpg

Old 09-14-2009, 08:45 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Come on people. If you don't have a new photo of Alizée to post or discuss, kindly take it to another thread. If you can get the attention of a moderator, this whole off topic discussion can even be moved. It's just that I see there's a post here and must check it out, but then it's just off-topic.

Merci Fanny
Old 09-14-2009, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Come on people. If you don't have a new photo of Alizée to post or discuss, kindly take it to another thread. If you can get the attention of a moderator, this whole off topic discussion can even be moved. It's just that I see there's a post here and must check it out, but then it's just off-topic.
well, i thought it was a new picture. by new, as in unseen, cuz its obvious she was much younger.

Old 09-14-2009, 10:00 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
well, i thought it was a new picture. by new, as in unseen, cuz its obvious she was much younger.
Ok, well, I guess there aren't many people left who have been around a long time, but some of us have. So, let's keep this to actual new photos unless one knows that an old unshared photo has been made available. You can go to Alizee-forum.com or various other places - search for info on the DC++ sharing software there and you can find hundreds of photos like that very nice one of Alizée. I am currently sharing over a hundred gigabytes of Alizée stuff, admittedly much of it is duplicates, but still.
There are threads hundreds of pages long that span years of Alizée photos. It becomes the same stuff over and over again. To a certain extent, I understand that that is to be expected and is fine, but that's why we have specific threads like this one.

Merci Fanny
Old 09-14-2009, 10:12 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

As soon as things pick up, I'm gonna close this thread and start a new one, and try to stay on topic there. So here it's kinda a lame duck at the moment.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Ok, well, I guess there aren't many people left who have been around a long time, but some of us have. So, let's keep this to actual new photos unless one knows that an old unshared photo has been made available. You can go to Alizee-forum.com or various other places - search for info on the DC++ sharing software there and you can find hundreds of photos like that very nice one of Alizée. I am currently sharing over a hundred gigabytes of Alizée stuff, admittedly much of it is duplicates, but still.
There are threads hundreds of pages long that span years of Alizée photos. It becomes the same stuff over and over again. To a certain extent, I understand that that is to be expected and is fine, but that's why we have specific threads like this one.
i think that's just gonna be real hard to reinforce. espeically with so many new members joining, they're going to find a picture to them that's new and want to share it with everyone else.. but for those of you guys who've been here for ages or have been Alizee fans since her debut, it'll be old news.

it's unavoidable, i think. so ben's idea of just closing the thread and starting a new one later is good! but im betting that a lot of the pics in this current thread will show up in the new one too.

Old 09-14-2009, 10:21 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

I'm pretty sure every other duplicate thread you make it will eventually end up like this one.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:22 PM
Looking through a glass onion.

Amigo! is on a distinguished road

We have a gallery. Alizée forum has a gallery as well. that's what they are there for.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:43 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
with so many new members joining, they're going to find a picture to them that's new and want to share it with everyone else.. but for those of you guys who've been here for ages or have been Alizee fans since her debut, it'll be old news.
There is the "Pic i never saw b4" thread for stuff like that (I'll sticky it). This is for actual new pics, as in recently taken.
Closed Thread