Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2010, 04:44 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
This is a post from another thread that I thought I'd quote here so Scruffy won't miss it.
Yes I invited this young man to join us though I don't know yet if Virgin will allow it.

My co-worker wont be able to make it due to flight availability. I wont let that bother me. This is the opportunity of a lifetme and I"m determined to make the best of it.

It's been a very long day, after a couple of very long weeks. Tomorrow is show time. I stopped in a church earlier. Notre Dame had a long line in front of it so I didn't go there, but I stopped in at the church of Saint Genevieve, the patron saint of Paris who saved the city from the barbarians, and asked the man above that things would go well tomorrow. I've done everything I can do. Hopefully things will go well for us.
Old 03-28-2010, 04:52 PM

Fenris is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Scruffy put his finger on it. Many of you younger members probably wonder why us older guys are so into Alizée? She is something very special that most people will never realize what they are missing out on.

The very first time I saw her in La Isla Bonita, with in 60 or so seconds I was saying to myself OMG "Who is this Girl". This is probably why 98% of all the people on her fan boards are guys. Women don't get Alizée, and they don't get why some guys are so absolutely nuts over her.

That is because Alizée is not the type of women they are lead to believe is the type of woman men are supposedly attracted to.
Being an old warhorse myself i agree with most of what you said, but i disagree with the part "Women don't get Alizée".
This is not true, i know some very Lili addicted girls, and in fact half of the french forums consist of women.
Ofc, her being a beautiful woman will always attract mostly men, but i think her magic works for females too.
It's for the same reason that many guys fall for her, she has some kind of inner beauty that is more than just being "sexy".
I guess it can be felt on a general human level, regardless of gender.

Old 03-28-2010, 05:50 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Glad to see you're having a great time Scruffy. Hope everything turns out even better than planned

Old 03-28-2010, 05:53 PM

rj.bagby is on a distinguished road

Good luck scruffy! Were all with you. Have the time of your life. I can't wait to hear what happens. She is so talented and such an amazing human being, would leave me probally speechless to be in her presence. I first saw her on youtube an immediately bought Alizee en concert. It may sound strange but I found her through the advice of my doctor who was helping me get off depression medication. I no longer take the medication and If I'm not feeling right I just put on the DVD or come on this site and I feel like life is worth living. Good luck buddy!
Old 03-28-2010, 05:58 PM
Pronounced "I'm Rahj" ;)

ImRawdg is on a distinguished road

How is he obtaining the discs that he's getting signed? Are they going to have them there at the location or is he going to have to buy them right up front?
Old 03-28-2010, 06:15 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

The Virgin Store and Alizee will have it all planned out. Don't worry they are pros. They will prob have all 50 in the room and he will pay for all of them. Then we reimburse him
Old 03-28-2010, 06:19 PM
Lili Loyal

paintballpdh19 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Yes I invited this young man to join us though I don't know yet if Virgin will allow it.

My co-worker wont be able to make it due to flight availability. I wont let that bother me. This is the opportunity of a lifetme and I"m determined to make the best of it.

It's been a very long day, after a couple of very long weeks. Tomorrow is show time. I stopped in a church earlier. Notre Dame had a long line in front of it so I didn't go there, but I stopped in at the church of Saint Genevieve, the patron saint of Paris who saved the city from the barbarians, and asked the man above that things would go well tomorrow. I've done everything I can do. Hopefully things will go well for us.
good luck and have a GREAT time!!!
Old 03-28-2010, 06:22 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

I'm also worried about how this is gonna go down. Will Scruff really pay for all 50 albums up front? It seems like it is, but it will cost a hell of a lot! 50 albums, 15-20 euros each?
Old 03-28-2010, 06:28 PM
Lili Loyal

paintballpdh19 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post

don't forget to take pictures and video with her! u don't want to ever forget tomorrow!
Old 03-28-2010, 06:33 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
Being an old warhorse myself i agree with most of what you said, but i disagree with the part "Women don't get Alizée".
This is not true, i know some very Lili addicted girls, and in fact half of the french forums consist of women.
You're probably right, I don't hang out on the European forums. I have only the English speaking Forums to go by, and those forums are 95 percent plus male.

Scruffy she is just another women who just happens to be famous.

Remember, Alizée is one of the nicest people out there and she will know you're nervous and will surely make you feel at ease. Don't worry you will do fine, just be yourself.