Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 11-28-2010, 08:36 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road
Default Moi.. Lolita No. 22 in german chartshow "Die Hit-Giganten Sommerhits" (10 July 2004)

sorry guys I don't know where I shall post this...

here's a small snippet from a german chartshow (first broadcast: 10 July 2004), it was about the 30 most successful summer hits in the last 30 years (1974-2004).

After years I finally managed it to digitise my record of it.. sorry the tape was pretty old so the quality isn't that great and the sound in the first 5 seconds is a bit odd... I needed a few tries to get an acceptable result... sometimes the sound was even worser...

well most of you won't understand so it's just something to add to your video collection because as far as I know it was never uploaded anywhere...

Alizée - Hit-Giganten

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_V8CxV8zCC8?fs=1&amp;hl=de_DE"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_V8CxV8zCC8?fs=1&amp;hl=de_DE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

if anyone wants it: http://www.mediafire.com/?64co6a6doqq8wba

here's a rough translation what these guys and girls (some german actors and moderators) are saying (not that interesting)

Jürgen Vogel: yeah... er... great.
Til Schweiger: I really like it.
Nova Meierhenrich: and she was really cute.
Aleksandra Bechtel: very sexy.
Milka Loff Fernandes: great performance.
Ralf Schmitz: that's what men like I think - when little minxes pretend to know how things are running.
Aleksandra: yeah I understood that. She's somehow "Lolita". She was it actually - because she was so young... I think just 14 years...
Milka: Such a young girl with such an image? uuuuuh...
background voice: At that time only 17 year old Alizée became overnight with this successful summer song the french teen- and sex symbol
Til Schweiger: that's simply a pop song and the french make wonderful pop music. brilliant produced.
Aleksandra: I also think that we in Germany could listen to more french songs.

well about the last two statements - I totally agree!
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."

Last edited by Jenny_HRO87; 11-28-2010 at 08:40 AM..
Old 11-28-2010, 09:27 AM
Merci Alizée

Thanks for sharing it.

Since we have a separate forum for the offsite videos, so you can always create a new thread for the each video. If you want to post in the "Download links for Alizée videos" thread just like AF, then let me know.
Old 11-28-2010, 10:40 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I saw this yesterday in AF and wanted to post it here then, because I knew everyone here would love to see it, but I decided to hold off, hoping you would post it so you'd get all the credit you deserve.

Thanks for sharing.
Old 11-28-2010, 06:07 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Thanks Jenny! Really cool video! I like how the Germans actually appreciate French music like us Americans do!
Old 11-28-2010, 08:11 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Thanks Jenny! Really cool video! I like how the Germans actually appreciate French music like us Americans do!
please specify

Old 11-30-2010, 02:54 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
the problem is just that there's a huge lack of the french music in the radio... the only french songs in the charts I remember were from Alizée, Kate Ryan and In-Grid (and the latter aren't even french...)

that reminds me to something funny. Some weeks ago I went to a store to buy some clothes and I noticed that they used french music as background music. Same (with different songs) has happened last week in an other store. But it was nothing from the charts...
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 11-30-2010, 10:44 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
the problem is just that there's a huge lack of the french music in the radio... the only french songs in the charts I remember were from Alizée, Kate Ryan and In-Grid (and the latter aren't even french...)

that reminds me to something funny. Some weeks ago I went to a store to buy some clothes and I noticed that they used french music as background music. Same (with different songs) has happened last week in an other store. But it was nothing from the charts...