Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-17-2013, 10:57 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
In June 2012 she released "A cause de l'automne", the first single from her fifth studio album, "5" released in 2013, followed by a second single, "Je Veux Bien."
I suggested that on the chatbox some time ago, before DALS. Adding to that

Quote:
In June 2012 she released "A cause de l'automne", the first single from her fifth studio album, "5" released in 2013, followed by a second single, "Je Veux Bien." Later in the year she participated in, and won the 4th season of Danse Avec Les Stars, the French version of Dancing With The Stars, and announced the release of a 6th "Pop variety" album for early 2014.
Rough draft for now, but it's got the main events. What do you think MA?
Old 05-30-2014, 09:08 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

We're due for some Blondness.
Old 05-30-2014, 09:31 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I certainly wouldn't mind seeing it changed on a more frequent basis, but if we're going to do a blonde one, I think we have to choose carefully. I wouldn't want to see one that would include a picture of her when she wore that dress with the picture of NY on it, but I thought she looked great where she wore that red sweater for that commercial and would enjoy a still of that.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 05-30-2014 at 10:03 PM..
Old 05-30-2014, 10:12 PM

cou is on a distinguished road

I suggest this pic. In this pic she is looking more beautiful than the other moments of her with blond hair in my opinion. ( ofcourse he need to go out)
http://cs619623.vk.me/u3479999/video/l_9bec25ad.jpg
Old 05-30-2014, 11:47 PM
Against The Current

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
We're due for some Blondness.
Yeah we are! We need to think about updating the bio as well, which we haven't done since before 5 :facepalm

I talked with MA some time ago and he mentioned that only Ben can change that, but we can send him a message when we've got the final version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I certainly wouldn't mind seeing it changed on a more frequent basis, but if we're going to do a blonde one, I think we have to choose carefully. I wouldn't want to see one that would include a picture of her when she wore that dress with the picture of NY on it, but I thought she looked great where she wore that red sweater for that commercial and would enjoy a still of that.

I agree completely

We can put together some good screencaps to use!
Old 05-31-2014, 03:23 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Yes. This or her in the black dress would be nice.

She lightened her hair for this one. I think she looks a lot better with the lighter hair.

However, let me suggest that the picture of her winning DALS stay in some form on the web page. This was simply too major an event for it not to be a permanent (at least for now) fixture on the web page. Also, now she has two groups of fans (or three if you split her early and later years) - her singing fans AND her dancing fans. From here forward, especially since her dancing will be such a major portion of the tour, we need to present both aspects of her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
Yeah we are! We need to think about updating the bio as well, which we haven't done since before ...
Good idea.
Old 05-31-2014, 07:23 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:

There's a high quality version of this pic without text here.. it's the second pic down.

http://web.stagram.com/n/leto681

There's also other pics there ( blonde and brunette ) that atleast I have never seen b4.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 06-01-2014, 10:25 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Maybe something that promotes the new album and recognizes the DALS win at the same time.
Old 06-01-2014, 02:19 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post

However, let me suggest that the picture of her winning DALS stay in some form on the web page. This was simply too major an event for it not to be a permanent (at least for now) fixture on the web page. Also, now she has two groups of fans (or three if you split her early and later years) - her singing fans AND her dancing fans. From here forward, especially since her dancing will be such a major portion of the tour, we need to present both aspects of her.

Good idea.
I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
There's a high quality version of this pic without text here.. it's the second pic down.

http://web.stagram.com/n/leto681
I hoped there would be. Thanks for posting the link.
Old 06-02-2014, 11:34 PM
Against The Current

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
Maybe something that promotes the new album and recognizes the DALS win at the same time.
Quote:
I agree.

I hoped there would be. Thanks for posting the link.
I just sent you guys, Lefty and MA a PM with a link to some bigger screencaps of the spot, including several of the bit you liked Scruffy, take a look and if you like one we can keep it as a representation of Blonde, now we need one for her dancing

Anyone have a suggestion?

Last edited by Fall; 06-02-2014 at 11:36 PM..