Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2011, 11:00 PM
Super Moderator

Mon Maquis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
The album was rather dreary minus a few songs. It was good sure, but it was no masterpiece. It also had next to no promotion, what do you expect to happen? And yes, its almost entirely her fault if an album fails. Like you said, its HER judgement calls on who is writing her music and promoting it. She needs to stop targeting such a little audience and look at the big picture.
Well as you all have seen, Alizee does what she wants. We can talk Alizee should do this or that, but in the end...its Alizee's choice.

I just glad we get to see her once a year for Les Enfoires. If we did not have that, we would not get to see her much.

Euphoria, is that an Alizee pic for your avatar? It kind of looks like her.
Old 01-29-2011, 11:02 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

I say it isn't her fault because she's had little experience in the real world on her own. She had Mylene to guide her and make decisions, and she doesn't know how to manage a career herself. To make it in the music industry you need either a very marketing-savvy team, or a lot of experience, neither of which she has.

I suppose you could say she was naive, but she's still very young. You can expect that.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 01-29-2011 at 11:05 PM..
Old 01-29-2011, 11:07 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
To make it in the music industry you need either a very marketing-savvy team, or a lot of experience, neither of which she has.
You can say that again...

Its sad, because some French singers do a very marketing-savvy team. Sucks that Alizee does not.
Old 01-29-2011, 11:23 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mon Maquis View Post
Well as you all have seen, Alizee does what she wants. We can talk Alizee should do this or that, but in the end...its Alizee's choice.

I just glad we get to see her once a year for Les Enfoires. If we did not have that, we would not get to see her much.

Euphoria, is that an Alizee pic for your avatar? It kind of looks like her.
That is true, MM. She will do what she wants, hopefully she can get the ball rolling on her career again.

And no, the avatar is me.
Old 01-29-2011, 11:28 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
And no, the avatar is me.
WoW....

I always keep trying to respond to Jalen posts, but his posts always keep getting deleted.
Old 01-30-2011, 12:20 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mon Maquis View Post
WoW....

I always keep trying to respond to Jalen posts, but his posts always keep getting deleted.
eh, using the word "always" for what happens rarely?

Anyways just felt that it's better not to start any other discussion when we such a intense discussion about Alizée is going on. That's all.
Old 01-31-2011, 02:44 PM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

this is just me talking, but i think her career is done.
Old 01-31-2011, 03:37 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Her career as a singer, maybe. But, she still takes amazing photos. I've always thought she'd be great for modeling. Since shes rather short, I don't think we'd be seeing her on the runway. For beauty shots and commercials though, she'd do amazing.
Old 01-31-2011, 04:06 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
this is just me talking, but i think her career is done.
Well it's definitely in trouble. As I said before, she left so much behind when she and MF and LB seperated and it wasn't just the fact the Mylene and Laurent had so much talent, I think what was more important was they were a perfect fit for one another. LB's music went so well with her voice, but a big part of the reason for that was the lyrics written by MF. These 3 were a perfect fit for one another.

For her to have success in the future, the main thing she needs is a good manager. Something she hasn't had since the 3 seperated. I think that is truely the key. Someone who will know that if she starts working with a certain band, musician, song writer whatever, hey, that this is a good mix.
Someone who once she puts some songs together, will be able to listen to them and say, this one's no good, scrap it, or this one has potential, but it needs tweaking. She has absolutely no one who can do that right now.
Old 01-31-2011, 05:23 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

I know the " sexyness item" had already been discuss, but this new pics just bring another evidence to the matter.
When a Rihanna have to tour all the streap clubs of Las vegas to find her new provocative outfits, in order to create some sexy buzz around her, Lily has just to wear a simple black dress to be awesome.

With such a potentiel, avoiding ridiculous, ghastly outfits is enough for her to be sexy. So ... pleeaaaaaase, Lily, all you have to do is wearing feminine clothes in all your appearances !!
And the charm will operate ....
Closed Thread