Old 10-22-2010, 05:05 AM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
we must not be friends
Aah, that might help. *adding you*

Back on topic…

-I'm more awesome than Jalen because my Facebook identinty is Sabretooth from X-Men.
Old 10-22-2010, 08:10 AM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
OH GAWD
sorry Manni
Ser Güt, Ya? ya. don't worry about it. mac alt commands are a lot less complex than pc, i understand. boss drawing btw. /highfive.

but yeah, i'm more awesome that smith because i got my first acceptance letter.
Old 10-23-2010, 06:42 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

I'm more awesome than Männi because I ate an entire In n Out 3x3, 2 animal style fries, various tempura'd vegetables, and at least 3 rolls of sushi in one sitting... and I was only in pain/heaven for an hour.
Old 10-23-2010, 06:57 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I'm more awesome than Männi because I ate an entire In n Out 3x3, 2 animal style fries, various tempura'd vegetables, and at least 3 rolls of sushi in one sitting... and I was only in pain/heaven for an hour.
I'm more awesome than Jalen because I can handle Nyquil without having crazy hallucinations.

Old 10-23-2010, 07:41 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
That would be like a snack for me. If you saw how much I eat in a day you'd wonder why I'm not 300 pounds by now. For example, for breakfast today I had 15 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 2 cups of oatmeal, 2 slices of whole wheat bread with natural peanut butter and an apple. Three hours later I ate a whole plate of pasta; ziti with about half a pound of chicken. Three hours after that I had 3 chicken breasts, 2 baked potatoes, 3 of those string cheese thingys that I stole from my ex-gf's house and a crapload of broccoli. And 3 hours after that I drank a protein shake and ate a banana. Just now I ate dinner, which consisted of a 10 oz steak and a ridiculous amount of brown rice. Once a month or so I like to pig out and eat an entire Large pizza pie...and even then, I'd be hungry again 4 hrs later. lol?

Btw sushi literally does NOTHING for me. I can sit there and eat 239492348234 of it and it won't fill me up one bit. Sushi is such a tease, much like a married Alizée that you can see but never really touch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
I'm more awesome than Jalen because I can handle Nyquil without having crazy hallucinations.
I'm more awesome than Wasabi because I once finished a 20 page research paper in 4 hours - a paper that I started THE MORNING THAT IT WAS DUE. (This was back in 2009; my last year of college).

Visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCikDcLKqMBQpkJ5gUANAX0Q
Old 10-23-2010, 07:43 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
That would be like a snack for me. If you saw how much I eat in a day you'd wonder why I'm not 300 pounds by now. For example, for breakfast today I had 15 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 2 cups of oatmeal, 2 slices of whole wheat bread with natural peanut butter and an apple. Three hours later I ate a whole plate of pasta; ziti with about half a pound of chicken. Three hours after that I had 3 chicken breasts, 2 baked potatoes, 3 of those string cheese thingys that I stole from my ex-gf's house and a crapload of broccoli. And 3 hours after that I drank a protein shake and ate a banana. Just now I ate dinner, which consisted of a 10 oz steak and a ridiculous amount of brown rice. Once a month or so I like to pig out and eat an entire Large pizza pie...and even then, I'd be hungry again 4 hrs later. lol?
..wow. What I eat in an entire day makes up like one meal for you!

Old 10-23-2010, 07:50 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
..wow. What I eat in an entire day makes up like one meal for you!
When I first started working out, I ate almost nothing because I was always really skinny and got used to eating very little. I started eating a little more each day but I never overate. After a while as you get stronger and train harder, your body actually requires way more food than usual. You get used to eating crazy amounts of food, but this never happens overnight.

Visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCikDcLKqMBQpkJ5gUANAX0Q
Old 10-23-2010, 10:57 PM
Recline yourself

Wow. I don't think I'd be able to tolerate having to go to the bathroom that many times (or have you worked around that as well?)

well uh... I guess I'm more awesome than Rictor because I don't poop as often?

I'm gonna go now.
Old 10-23-2010, 11:01 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
é
Our address has no accented 'e' in it! (my laptop has no number pad) I got all the other ones, though.

I am more awesome than Jalen because I have ice cream right now and he probably doesn't.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 10-23-2010, 11:12 PM
Recline yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Our address has no accented 'e' in it! (my laptop has no number pad) I got all the other ones, though.
Oh, very crever of you, rittre glasshoppel

----------------

I'm more awesome than Azhiri because SHE IS WRONG!!!!

Cold Stone

Love it

Cake Batter

Gummy Bears

Marshmallows

Chocolate Chips

Checkmate