Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-09-2013, 05:52 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Except writing his own music, playing multiple instruments, owning a business, designing his own clothing line and even making the clothes himself...Sounds pretty talented to me. A lot of people that used to be hot singers are now producers for other artists. He's successful without the spotlight on him. I think you guys that hate him are just jealous. How the hell can you put the failure of their marriage solely on him? Gurl was sucking him dry, and not in the good way. From what I heard, she was out of control with his money.
Old 02-09-2013, 05:54 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Except writing his own music, playing multiple instruments, owning a business, designing his own clothing line and even making the clothes himself...Sounds pretty talented to me. A lot of people that used to be hot singers are now producers for other artists. He's successful without the spotlight on him. I think you guys that hate him are just jealous. How the hell can you put the failure of their marriage solely on him? Gurl was sucking him dry, and not in the good way. From what I heard, she was out of control with his money.
Where's the like button on your post Euphoria?

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 02-09-2013 at 06:00 PM..
Old 02-09-2013, 05:56 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
From what I heard, she was out of control with his money.
and you wouldnt be?

Old 02-09-2013, 06:26 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
You have me confused?
Just trying to please jérémy's supporters by trying to admit a quality that i doubt he has, but that's not the point .

Jérémy has never been able to write any good song on his own, and the more he contributes to it the shittier it becomes. (Oh btw, his clothing brand never met true success, it is totally unknown in france, ask anyone here )

Just try translating this song, and tell me how much sense it makes and how interesting it is.. http://musique.ados.fr/Jeremy-Chatel...us-t33348.html

I'm not a hater, I just seriously believe that Jérémy should have ended up with the girl he had a crush on, a girl way more like him , Emma Daumas, who came from the same tv show, and adopted the same style has him.

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 02-09-2013, 06:34 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
Just trying to please jérémy's supporters by trying to admit a quality that i doubt he has, but that's not the point .

Jérémy has never been able to write any good song on his own, and the more he contributes to it the shittier it becomes. (Oh btw, his clothing brand never met true success, it is totally unknown in france, ask anyone here )

Just try translating this song, and tell me how much sense it makes and how interesting it is.. http://musique.ados.fr/Jeremy-Chatel...us-t33348.html

I'm not a hater, I just seriously believe that Jérémy should have ended up with the girl he had a crush on, a girl way more like him , Emma Daumas, who came from the same tv show, and adopted the same style has him.

Whoa whoa whao, I am NOT a Jeremy supporter lol
But say what you want about Jeremy, he has accomplished much more than Alizee in my opinion.

Old 02-09-2013, 07:44 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

All the divorces I've seen where it has come down to who was at fault, its running 50/50 between the husband and the wife. To blame one or the other in this case isn't fair to either side since not one of us is privy to that actual reasons for the split.

The only thing that is making me look at Jeremy as the problem, is Alizée's actions of moving her and Annili back to Corsica into her parents home.

She moved into her own apartment even though she spent the first nine to ten month with mom and dad.

She has also said that she wanted Annili to get her education in Ajaccio not in Paris.

Maybe Alizée is one of those types that isn't marriage friendly. Too independent of a woman and likes it that way.
Old 02-10-2013, 06:25 AM

Lili4ever is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Whoa whoa whao, I am NOT a Jeremy supporter lol
But say what you want about Jeremy, he has accomplished much more than Alizee in my opinion.
Really? What has he done, Alizee hasn't done ? I see he has only 2 albums and the last one was like 7 years ago. Both of them would be considered a huge failure for Alizee.
Old 02-10-2013, 06:32 AM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

I think FRA meant accomplished as in " did more different stuff in the biz " like what euphoria mentioned way above

But if he meant it as in success then LOOOOOOOOOL not even close

Last edited by melovelily; 02-10-2013 at 06:43 AM..
Old 02-10-2013, 02:10 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by melovelily View Post
I think FRA meant accomplished as in " did more different stuff in the biz " like what euphoria mentioned way above

But if he meant it as in success then LOOOOOOOOOL not even close
Well this is where we venture into was is arbitrary and compricious. We agree that he accomplished more however how does one define success? I honestly don't view Alizee as a success, I view her as an artist currently fighting to make it.

Old 02-10-2013, 02:44 PM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

I'm not talking about right now i mean the overall or more specifically their " highest point "
when you compare them back in 2000-2004 in term of popularity/sales/marketing which ( while i don't fully agree with it ) defined/defines success then jeremy is no where near zée's level

Eh even currently he isn't on her level ... Well popularity wise at least

But i don't really give a shit :-p know that much about how he did and is doing in his career so i might be wrong