Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 09-06-2022, 02:37 AM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default I Confess as a Budding Writer; I put Alizee in Stranger Things

I Confess I have done this; as a Budding writer; when I see her videos I start to make up stories about them. So it is; when I see somebody writing about Stranger Things I post ( and then the Stranger Things people access her video ) So I have got her lots of views and Lots of Subscribers ! Perhaps she'll Forgive me !
I did see where Annilly ; her daughter, once Tricker-Treated as Eleven, the strange girl in Stranger Things, so I think they know of it, but I have lost the link to that story and photo.
Here is my typical post

Stranger Things. Nine, The Cat-Girl doesn't want to be experimented on any longer by the government; she wants to Break out of her Glass "Stronger than Steel" Cell. They have made her capable of Disappearing objects; so they give her the Camera and she Disappears it ! But she is upset with her captivity ! And so she Breaks out by smashing the glass cell; with her now super human strength ! The 1st guard says "Hit the Alarm !' The 2nd Guard says "I can't she disappeared it !" The 1st Guard says "Use Your Gun!' the 2nd Guard says "I can't she disappeared that !' Nine say Meh ! and knocks them out! She takes their Badges and say I will Badge myself out ! She runs down a long corridor and finds an Exit to the Parade ground ! She exits the door and runs across it and up a building on the other side ! She vaults over the electrified fence and hits the ground running fast as a lion! Behind her Sirens start wailing, she must have tripped an Alarm. She enters the nearby forest and keeps running. She passes a Wolf and says Hello Sister Wolf to her.
The Wolf is amazed the girl runs so fast and spoke to her in Wolf! She is curious and runs after her; but the girl is too fast for her; so she settles down to track her. This human girl is Strange; thinks the Wolf, I must find out about her ! ( to be continued ). The Video is , of Course, The girl in the Red Jump Suit with the number 9 on it, or Nine, the Cat-Girl; because she is like a Cat they have produced!

search Alizee - J'en ai marre! (Clip Offficial) Moi, Alizee

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 10-02-2022 at 04:55 PM.. Reason: to try to add the YT video clip
Old 10-30-2022, 03:14 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default Update to J'en ai marre !

As I write this marre is up to 20 Million , 900 Thousand views, and Alizee has 533 Thousand Subscribers; so I think I have done a good job !

Don't be surprised if you might have Tricker Treaters come to you Door in a Red Jump Suit with "9" on it and Red Sneakers , as in Stranger Things ! Ha!

Here is Alizee Dancing Disney's Cinderella, I stumbled across

Since Adidas has dropped West; I have recommended her for an Adidas representative; since she wears sneakers all of the time !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 10-30-2022 at 03:21 PM.. Reason: To Add information