Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-08-2010, 12:50 AM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road
Default Orgullosamente Latino Awards - VOTE

Ok guys, here's what's up:

I have been informed by Fall06 that Alizée was nominated for 4 awards in Mexico. Similar to the Lunas Del Auditorio award she got before.

In order for her to win, she must recieve votes. She is a little behind right now, but we figure that if we get some people from here to start voting that she may catch up. If we can do work on Radio Atlantis, then I'm sure we can at least put a dent in this.

So, here is the link to the site where you must register to vote. Do keep in mind though, it is all in spanish (even the registration). I don't know much spanish at all and I made it through this so I'm sure you guys can . It does ask a lot of questions for the registration though. You can BS most of it though. I put a fake name and a phone number that doesn't work and it still allowed me to register lol.

http://www.orgullosamentelatino.com/

Here is something that may help some with the registration process.
I put a fake name, different age, and different city. The only thing that really has to be "real" is your e-mail address. And I used one of my spare, fake e-mail addresses lol.
Attachment 1041

Now all you've got to do is vote. HOWEVER, I am unsure if you can vote multiple times or not though. I am unsure if that is once daily, hourly, etc. If it is only once, then you can always keep making different accounts as different fake people. That would take quite a while though as the key is to have different e-mail addresses. Hopefully we are allowed to vote multiple times with an account. As time moves on we should know more. For now, just register and get your vote in .

You can find and vote for Alizée in each of these categories: The first category of "Solista latina del año" (Latin soloist of the year), "Canción latina del año" (Latin song of the year), "Disco latino del año" (Latin disc of the year), and "Video latino del año" (Latin video of the year).

If anyone has problems or questions please post them here. Also, if anyone knows anything more on this than I, please post. I am only creating this thread as Fall06 has asked me too. I am just a friendly messenger .

So go now and vote!!!

Last edited by AlizéeInspired; 10-31-2012 at 05:47 PM..
Old 08-08-2010, 01:28 AM
Psychédélices era fan.

Marquis<3Alizée is on a distinguished road

Dammit I can't do it through my iPod. So once I get on a laptop I'm going go start voting. By the way, how many votes does she have?

Merci beaucoup Alizée for everything!

http://www.youtube.com/user/limelight8494
Old 08-08-2010, 01:36 AM
>9K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquis<3Alizée View Post
Dammit I can't do it through my iPod. So once I get on a laptop I'm going go start voting. By the way, how many votes does she have?
In each category:

Solista latina del año - 279
Canción latina del año - 151
Disco latino del año - 146
Video latino del año - 116

She is pretty far behind the others. But maybe word of this may spread to more of her fans (hopefully).
Old 08-08-2010, 01:39 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquis<3Alizée View Post
Not many, so if we want her to win, we need as many people as possible to do this. This is not like Radio Atlantis. This won't restart at the end of the week, this won't happen again till next year. I think if we can get as many fans as possible from all fanbases and forums, we can get her some more awards, and if they televise this, more publicity.
Let me help make it clear that you don't have to put your real info into the register thing. Make some stuff up, though be careful to make it believable.
Old 08-08-2010, 01:44 AM
>9K

Looks like it is a daily voting thing so far. One vote a day. I was able to vote again just now
Old 08-08-2010, 02:05 AM

dwightks is on a distinguished road

I just started voting. I'm having a problem with going back to the other categories after voting. I always have to reopen the page and sign in again. Is there a way to go back to the categories?
Old 08-08-2010, 12:47 PM
>9K

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwightks View Post
I just started voting. I'm having a problem with going back to the other categories after voting. I always have to reopen the page and sign in again. Is there a way to go back to the categories?
Yeah. After voting, click the green button at the top right. It says something like regresar. Should take you back to the categories. Or click one of those things on the side (registrate, bases, historia) then click back into "vota".

Hope that helps.

Edit:

bumping the thread in case people might have missed it

Last edited by AlizéeInspired; 08-08-2010 at 12:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 08-08-2010, 02:41 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Man guys, she is way behind, by thousands. I am not saying give up at all whatsoever, but that we have to work extra hard to get up there. I think we need to PM and VM everyone with the link to this thread and how important it is.
Old 08-09-2010, 01:29 AM

dwightks is on a distinguished road

everyone vote!!!
Old 08-09-2010, 02:12 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
Ok guys, here's what's up:

I have been informed by Fall06 that Alizée was nominated for 4 awards in Mexico. Similar to the Lunas Del Auditorio award she got before.

In order for her to win, she must recieve votes. She is a little behind right now, but we figure that if we get some people from here to start voting that she may catch up. If we can do work on Radio Atlantis, then I'm sure we can at least put a dent in this.

So, here is the link to the site where you must register to vote. Do keep in mind though, it is all in spanish (even the registration). I don't know much spanish at all and I made it through this so I'm sure you guys can . It does ask a lot of questions for the registration though. You can BS most of it though. I put a fake name and a phone number that doesn't work and it still allowed me to register lol.

http://www.orgullosamentelatino.com/

Here is something that may help some with the registration process.
I put a fake name, different age, and different city. The only thing that really has to be "real" is your e-mail address. And I used one of my spare, fake e-mail addresses lol.
Attachment 1041

Now all you've got to do is vote. HOWEVER, I am unsure if you can vote multiple times or not though. I am unsure if that is once daily, hourly, etc. If it is only once, then you can always keep making different accounts as different fake people. That would take quite a while though as the key is to have different e-mail addresses. Hopefully we are allowed to vote multiple times with an account. As time moves on we should know more. For now, just register and get your vote in .

You can find and vote for Alizée in each of these categories: The first category of "Solista latina del año" (Latin soloist of the year), "Canción latina del año" (Latin song of the year), "Disco latino del año" (Latin disc of the year), and "Video latino del año" (Latin video of the year).

If anyone has problems or questions please post them here. Also, if anyone knows anything more on this than I, please post. I am only creating this thread as Fall06 has asked me too. I am just a friendly messenger .

So go now and vote!!!
It wouldn't let me select the country. Also, what phone number did you use? I mean, what "code" It keeps on giving me a "Codigo invalido" error.

Tags
alizee, award, latino, orgullosamente, vote